Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

Republicans have forever blown their "Party of Law and Order" claim.

Wrong Post! I thought this was about the rioting , arson, beatings and killings that BlACK LIVES MATTER did and the fact that our BLACK VICE PRESIDENT help raise bail money for these SCUMBAGS and the fact that the entire DEMO - RATIC party let it happen

Unfortunately most cops are Republicans. They tend to be the types. Hate minorities. Mysogynistic. Meat heads. Bullies.

Plus they are hypocrites. I say if they are Republicans, they'll understand why we need to do away with their unions and pensions. We can't afford it and unions are always bad. Even police unions.

Republicans were smart to pick up on our Defund the Police montra. That had to piss off cops. Even though they do need to be reformed and they know it.

Looks like post #2's comment came immediately in post #3.
I cant comment since the video is behind a paywall

But true trump supporters will never attack the police

Democrat mayors and school board members, maybe.

And even that is condemned by the majority of trump supporters

But not the cops

The ever famous No true Scotsman fallacy.

Sorry, but it fails every time.

Thanks - I had to Google. Perfect! :D

no true scotsman​

You made what could be called an appeal to purity as a way to dismiss relevant criticisms or flaws of your argument.​

In this form of faulty reasoning one's belief is rendered unfalsifiable because no matter how compelling the evidence is, one simply shifts the goalposts so that it wouldn't apply to a supposedly 'true' example. This kind of post-rationalization is a way of avoiding valid criticisms of one's argument.

Example: Angus declares that Scotsmen do not put sugar on their porridge, to which Lachlan points out that he is a Scotsman and puts sugar on his porridge. Furious, like a true Scot, Angus yells that no true Scotsman sugars his porridge.

Just so I get this straight. Because a couple hundred people were idiots and in this specific instance less than ten were complete morons half the country (that's 160+ million people) have no credibility on an issue. Mind you the 160 million people I'm talking about weren't there and didn't participate in this act. Got it.

Your stupid.

Forum List

Back