Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

"The red-pilled folks will get woke, and the woke will get red-pilled."
And right there is why I enjoy visiting this gossipboard.
We get to hear that RWNJobbery about "red pills".
Shuxamighty, I do enjoy America.
We tolerate a wide diversity views, and characters.
Viva the U.S.!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To me that he sounds like a Mad Maxine's disciple. That he was working under the authority of her"

"he sounds like"......ummm, 'he sounds'?
Can you give us a little bit of a backgrounder on that, good poster '4U'?

I'm curious about your thinking, your path of logic and conclusion.
Be our sherpa here, poster '4U'.

Well, the MAGAHat guy is holding something squarish in his right hand which is near Officer Fanone's neck.
It's a taser.

And if you watched the HBO documentary tonight, "Four Hours at the Capitol"..... you'll see that MAGAHatter take his laser repeatedly and stick it on the officer's neck between his vest and his helmet.

I had not seen that incident before, until HBO showed it tonight. It was a bit of a shock (no pun intended.)

It will hearten all Americans, even the MAGAHats, to know that that particular MAGAHatter is a known individual.
And he's arrested.
And charged.
And is, as one could imagine, in deep feces.

He is Daniel Rodriguez.

Oh Daniel - Ya asshatted Trumpy Bumpkin. Dude, you need to get minimally 10 years.

"I was listening to InfoWars and I was, like, getting patriotic," Rodriguez allegedly said. "This is 2015, and I was already into InfoWars and Alex Jones, and he's backing up Trump. And I'm like, all right, man."

daniel-joseph-rodriguez.jpg

From video supplied by a non-corporate source, just from someone recording on Instagram, what appears to be happening, is the agent provocateurs, the vanguard, the ones with the helmets, eye protections, backpacks, longhair, tattoos, etc., appear to be the ones beating the cop.

However, it is the Trump supporters, at the end of the recording that rescue Michael Fanone from the malevolent provocateurs that were egging the crowd on. They are the ones that respond to his pleas for help. In the end, he thanked the Trumpers for standing up and doing what was right.

Yeah, fuck 'em all. He was begging for his life for the sake of his kids. Lock 'em all up. Every last one.

Tell her family that you disgusting piece of shit. Your resulting death would raise the left’s collective IQ about .0001

I'd be happy to you moronic sack of smelly garbage. Direct them to my post and I'll be happy to PM them my location. When they attempt to crawl through my window, they'll get more than one bullet. Btw, their lawsuit goes nowhere. Kind of like your miserable life. :)

DrMoron is on iggie. Putting Gatorade on too.
Idiots. Both of them. And obvious trolls because nobody in their right minds would think/say what they both are doing. That's what trolls do. They poke to get responses. If nobody responds to their bullshit, they will go somewhere else for their much needed attention.

Believe you're thinking of the Orange Mob Boss. When everyone was being mean to him he'd run off to Mar-a-Lago and let his billionaire pals fluff him - endlessly ;)

But there really wasnt was there? Trump asking the VP to do something doesn't mean it was ever even considered as a COA and IT DIDNT HAPPEN. Even if he had attempted to do it would Congress and the SCOTUS just sat there and said "dang they got us, I guess Trump is President again"? There is zero chance of that. Even if he had had a few backer on the GOP side most wouldnt have backed that play, and certainly all the Dems wouldnt have so..... Besides the fact that we were talking about the idiots who were walking around the capitol not Pence. They were zero threat to overthrow the government. ZERO. These people had no weapons, were in most cases let into the buildings and were for the most part walking around taking selfies not violent insurrectionists trying to kill everyone in Congress. Doesnt make what they did right or ok. but it wasnt worse than the civil war or 9/11 and it wasnt a credible threat to our nation.

Oh they had all manner of weapons. And yes, they came very close to killing members of congress and possibly our VP. Guess what Donnie would have done had they been successful. Declared martial law. That was his final and most ruthless and evil plan to hold power.

Dude, you have no integrity while you keep that avatar.

Intelligent folks know that the guy in your avatar was a white supremacist and a provocateur, and didn't identify as a Trump supporter.

It makes everything you post appear to be lies, just like your avatar.

I guess that explains all the Trump flags in the background. We see a ton of those at Bernie rallies huh? - And f course he's a white supremacist. Many Rump supporters are! :)

No - I did however point out that 93% of BLM marches were peaceful. Most of the trouble was after dark and instigated by Anarchists, opportunists, and various RW thugs.
Agree that there were marches in every town in US and the majority were peaceful. But there were some out of control, and that's a shame. Just like there were peaceful protesters at the capital. still There is No way to condone those who violently forced there way in an attempt to disrupt the process of government.

Oh they had all manner of weapons. And yes, they came very close to killing members of congress and possibly our VP. Guess what Donnie would have done had they been successful. Declared martial law. That was his final and most ruthless and evil plan to hold power.

So if you believe that those 600 yahoo's with no guns, 90+% of which were just caught up in the crowd and just wandering around taking pictures in the capitol can overthrow our Government, and everyone will just go along, why hasnt a foreign government just taken over yet? Seriously if that's all it takes how have we survived this long? Or could it be that that there's no one person or even large group of people you can kill/hurt/threaten in our system to take power? Your scenario is so far fetched that Im not certain you actually believe it or maybe you do because that makes you feel better about the idiot in the WH currently.

We all lost on Nov 10th 2020, (and really that date is probably 10 years too late) not because we elected Biden and not Trump but because those were the only options we really had. Those 2 were are supposedly the best we have to offer. One's a good executive who just so very flawed in so many other areas, and the other is a senile old man who was never really all that bright to begin with. Our political system is broken because no one who's worth a shit would ever want the job, it's not worth the price you have to pay to get it.

And right there is why I enjoy visiting this gossipboard.
We get to hear that RWNJobbery about "red pills".
Shuxamighty, I do enjoy America.
We tolerate a wide diversity views, and characters.
Viva the U.S.!
Joe-Rogan-GIF.gif

Yeah, fuck 'em all. He was begging for his life for the sake of his kids. Lock 'em all up. Every last one.
Unfortunately, as we are finding out, when you following this closely, the provocateurs, ARE NOT being locked up.

I guess that explains all the Trump flags in the background. We see a ton of those at Bernie rallies huh? - And f course he's a white supremacist. Many Rump supporters are! :)
If you aren't going to read the article?

I see no reason to explain it to you. This has been debunked. The guy isn't a Trumper.

If you want to be a liar, continue on.

If you want to be ignorant, you have now revealed who you are, and what your agenda is to me.
This now, appears to me, to be a purposeful thing you are doing.

thx.

If you aren't going to read the article?

I see no reason to explain it to you. This has been debunked. The guy isn't a Trumper.

If you want to be a liar, continue on.

If you want to be ignorant, you have now revealed who you are, and what your agenda is to me.
This now, appears to me, to be a purposeful thing you are doing.

thx.

I looked at this bit ago and while there are opinions on both sides of the issue, I'll go with you and Snopes and change my avatar. The guy looks to be most likely a poser. Oh and having spent 20 years in Boise until 2018, I can confirm that as being Ann Morrison park. Thanks.

"Oh Daniel - Ya asshatted Trumpy Bumpkin...."

Oh yeah, Daniel is gonna pay his debt to society. Bank it.

By the way, as anyone who saw that HBO doc from last night......you can vividly see MAGAHat Daniel putting his laser directly on Fanone's neck several times. And Fanone in his interview said the laser was extremely painful. He thought he was going to die.

Assaulting a federal officer with a weapon.....can get you 20yrs.

I have little idea* about what Daniel's life was before January 6th.
But, it is different now.
And will be for a long time. Bank it.

*I added that asterisk to my 'have little idea' statement.
Actually, I do have some idea.

Anyone who is a fan of Alex Jones and InfoWars, well, that tells you the quality of thinking that individual possesses.
Alex Jones. InfoWars. They are avatars for the type of people who wear MAGAHats in public, fly F*ck Biden flags in public, and screech about 'The Steal'.

Alex Jones fits them perfectly.

Oh yeah, Daniel is gonna pay his debt to society. Bank it.

By the way, as anyone who saw that HBO doc from last night......you can vividly see MAGAHat Daniel putting his laser directly on Fanone's neck several times. And Fanone in his interview said the laser was extremely painful. He thought he was going to die.

Assaulting a federal officer with a weapon.....can get you 20yrs.

I have little idea* about what Daniel's life was before January 6th.
But, it is different now.
And will be for a long time. Bank it.

*I added that asterisk to my 'have little idea' statement.
Actually, I do have some idea.

Anyone who is a fan of Alex Jones and InfoWars, well, that tells you the quality of thinking that individual possesses.
Alex Jones. InfoWars. They are avatars for the type of people who wear MAGAHats in public, fly F*ck Biden flags in public, and screech about 'The Steal'.

Alex Jones fits them perfectly.

Mike Fanone's life will never be the same. I sure hope that Daniel gets minimally 20 years. And I hope like hell that Fanone is getting all the help he needs. Four other cops from 1/6 have committed suicide.

Of course our resident nutbags claim that those suicides have nothing to do with 1/6. The wives of those officers all say very differently.

As for Alex? He's paying and will continue to pay for his "false flag" lies about Sandy Hook and Newtown. His bullshit is very damaging to this country.

I'd be happy to you moronic sack of smelly garbage. Direct them to my post and I'll be happy to PM them my location. When they attempt to crawl through my window, they'll get more than one bullet. Btw, their lawsuit goes nowhere. Kind of like your miserable life. :)
You cowardly piece of shit. You’ll do nothing but hide under your bed with Gator and faun jerking each other. Noting your cowardice in the fact that you need a gun to tell her husband anything to his face loser. The lawsuit is a win for the family. You’re bitch slapped again asshole.

Close to killing members of Congress? That was YOUR boy at the softball field idiot. Quit the drugs asshole.

You cowardly piece of shit. You’ll do nothing but hide under your bed with Gator and faun jerking each other. Noting your cowardice in the fact that you need a gun to tell her husband anything to his face loser. The lawsuit is a win for the family. You’re bitch slapped again asshole.
Thanks for letting me know I haunt your brain.

:dance:

Close to killing members of Congress? That was YOUR boy at the softball field idiot. Quit the drugs asshole.

Not my boy. I ain't a Berner. Yes, that was a tragic event, but not even close to 1/6 in which 140 Capitol Cops were seriously injured, four suicides directly attributable in the days following, 700 arrests and an assault on the seat of our democracy in a violent attempt to stop a constitutionally mandated process.

I do smoke a little weed, but you've killed half your brain cells with God knows what. ;)

Forum List

Back