Capitol insurrection hearings.

LIke what they were attempting to do would have stopped the election.

You morons are just too funny.

The election was already over so could not be stopped.
But the results could be delayed in being recorded by a day.
Just one day is not significant.
And what if the protestors were right, that election had been stolen somehow, (which I think is impossible)?
Then delaying the results by a day is well worth some investigation, so ensure the election was not stolen.
Their beliefs, even though wrong, do deserve their acknowledgement.

Are you done making an ass out of yourself ?

Your claims, like all claims related to this are simply foolish and unsustainable.

That Pisslosi has to hold a committee over it tells you just how bad things are right now.
Okay, let's try it this way: Remember when the GOP had majority in both houses? Remember when the Turtle McConnell prevented Dem proposals from being brought to the floor for public discussion? That's because he was HOUSE SPEAKER of the Majority Party.

Same goes for the Impeachment trials....the GOP did not allow certain testimony to be brought to the hearing.

So now that the Dems are in a similar position, Pelosi has the power by law to reject recommendations by the minority party, and appoint whom she sees fit.

TFB if you don't like it, because what's good for the goose is good....well, hopefully you know the rest.

Now, stop repeating your willfully ignorant and revisionist blather, put on your big boy pants, suck it up and deal with reality...because your denial is just a pathetic thing to behold.

If you are going to claim a direct quote sonny, you better link to it.
Can’t take the heat. Can dish it out while abusing your authority but can’t take it. Maybe you shouldn’t excuse violence if you don’t want to be called out on it.

More wolf ticket bravado from an armchair right wing/alt right yahoo.
The clowns on Jan. 6th calmed the hell down real fast when the word spread that Babbitt was killed, and the Secret Service weren't playing nice anymore. Had those cops not restrain themselves and took that cue, you'd of had a whole lot of martyrs for your absurd cause.

So you're going to do another Jan. 6th but this time come in with guns a-blazing?
Go for it, son. And when your butt is laid out like Babbitt, you'll realize too late that you should have been more careful in what you wished for.

You didn't have the guts to be their on January 6th, so don't try to convince anyone reading this with all this chest thumping silliness.

But the murder of Ashli was illegal and should be prosecuted.
It diminishes Congress incredibly for not following up on that needless murder.
And again, I am far left, do not support Trump, and do not think the election was stolen.

Okay, let's try it this way: Remember when the GOP had majority in both houses? Remember when the Turtle McConnell prevented Dem proposals from being brought to the floor for public discussion? That's because he was HOUSE SPEAKER of the Majority Party.

Same goes for the Impeachment trials....the GOP did not allow certain testimony to be brought to the hearing.

So now that the Dems are in a similar position, Pelosi has the power by law to reject recommendations by the minority party, and appoint whom she sees fit.

TFB if you don't like it, because what's good for the goose is good....well, hopefully you know the rest.

Now, stop repeating your willfully ignorant and revisionist blather, put on your big boy pants, suck it up and deal with reality...because your denial is just a pathetic thing to behold.

Wrong.
Never before has any congress made committees like this less than bipartisan.
This is a disgrace.

That is a good question because I think that although the protestors were very uninformed about the election, they still thought they were revealing crime.
Which then makes their actions legal, but incredibly stupid.
Not quite....just because you don't like a law or lose an election does NOT give you the right to attempt to subvert via physical altercation the process. Since NONE of those yahoos were or are going to lose their civil rights or right to be involved in the election process from grass roots local to federal level, there was no "crime". They may be guilty of willful ignorance and insipid stubbornness, but they weren't "stupid" in the traditional sense....just purposeful, like the yahoo carrying the Confederate Flag or the clowns in the Oath Keeper insignia.

But the murder of Ashli was illegal and should be prosecuted.
It diminishes Congress incredibly for not following up on that needless murder.
And again, I am far left, do not support Trump, and do not think the election was stolen.
Bullshit! She was part of a violent mob that ILLEGALLY broke into a federal building when it was closed for session, and attempted to break through a barricade to allow the mob to accost/abduct senators of the US gov't. She did this despite being warned to the contrary. The cops had every right by law to shoot her. Period. No cop worth his salt will tell you otherwise in that situation. So it wasn't "murder".

Or else what? That seems to be a threat against a poster. Post #678. Denying you posted that? Excusing leftist rioters by claiming they should be treated with kids gloves because of George Floyd?

There, I linked it.

In reference to the summer riots I specifically said those caught destroying property, committing arson or assaulting people should be prosecuted accordingly. Nowhere did I say they should be treated with kid gloves.

As usual, when it is taken in entirety and in context to what I was replying to, it isn't what you claim.

Wrong.
Never before has any congress made committees like this less than bipartisan.
This is a disgrace.
what's a disgrace is your proud ignorance of recent history. For your education: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b5a258-1dc7-11ea-b4c1-fd0d91b60d9e_story.html

There, I linked it.

In reference to the summer riots I specifically said those caught destroying property, committing arson or assaulting people should be prosecuted accordingly. Nowhere did I say they should be treated with kid gloves.

As usual, when it is taken in entirety and in context to what I was replying to, it isn't what you claim.
Once you say they shouldn’t be treated the same, it certainly is what I say. There is no getting away from that. Your words. They should not be treated the same. Excusing them because of George Floyd?

what's a disgrace is your proud ignorance of recent history. For your education: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b5a258-1dc7-11ea-b4c1-fd0d91b60d9e_story.html

Here’s your education. Impeachment is in the HOUSE. It’s their job to call witnesses. Not the Senate’s. The Senate receives the information from the House and acts as the jury. You mess up, you don’t get a redo. Maybe Schiff should have called some witnesses in the House.

Bullshit! She was part of a violent mob that ILLEGALLY broke into a federal building when it was closed for session, and attempted to break through a barricade to allow the mob to accost/abduct senators of the US gov't. She did this despite being warned to the contrary. The cops had every right by law to shoot her. Period. No cop worth his salt will tell you otherwise in that situation. So it wasn't "murder".

Wrong.
Cops have absolutely no more authority than anyone, and can only legally shoot in self defense against a lethal weapon.

The first link requires a login, and the second link is about the silly impeachment trial, There were never any grounds for impeachment.

Done Der, Cleetus, you are always amusing in the morning.

Inhumane? You mean as opposed to Obama? Just admit it, you bought into rhetoric.

Obama didn't lock up thousands of people and make a big deal about it.

Trump didn't increase the debt any more than the trajectory it was already on under Obama. The tax cut had very little affect on that trajectory, but your sources don't tell you that.
Uh, sorry, man, when you cut taxes on rich people and increase spending, that runs up the debt. I'm sorry you don't seem to get how this works. The trajectory under Obama was down. Trump ran up 8 TRILLION in debt in one term. More than Obama did in two dealing with the worst recession in 80 years.

1627728650848.png

Maybe if the imbeciles on the left wouldn't have lied about hydroxychloroquine, among other things, the results could have been different. I told the leftist morons on this board about this more than 1 year ago, but alas they bought into the political hype the even permeated the medical community. The problem was the left saw a political opportunity to damage Trump and they took full advantage of it. They didn't care one bit about lives lost, only damaging Trump's chances in upcoming election. All other insurrection attempts had failed so this was their last ditch effort to fool the masses. It worked or they cheated. Either way, they got the result they wanted.

Still hawking the hack cures, Cleetus? Trump could have come out of Covid like a hero. Heck, Bush turned 9/11 into a net plus, even though his negligence caused it. The problem is, he lacked the humility, empathy and management skills to do so.

Reacting to 200K deaths with "It is what it is" showed his lack of compassion and empathy. That's why he lost.

Trump made Obama look humble, Bush look smart and Clinton look ethical.

The trade deficit with China decreased in 2020 and was/is on pace to decrease in 2021. I guess you missed that part. The deficits with Mexico and Vietnam increased. Your man Biden will most certainly put us back into the position of being screwed by China in short order especially if his boy Hunter has anything to do with it.

Actually, the only reason why the deficit with China decreased in 2020 is Trump WRECKED THE ECONOMY. Holy shit, sometimes you people are laughable.

What exactly have I said that is racist? Quote me please. In your wee little brain, if someone doesn't agree with you, they must be racist.
I love when racists tell you to go back through their posts to point out the racism, then pretend they didn't say that.

What did Trump say that was racist? Quotes please.
Calling Mexicans Rapists
Calling third world countries "Shitholes".
Calling Covid "the China virus" and "Kung Flu"
Refusing to apologize for calling for the execution of the Central Park Five

No, you are ignorant. There is a difference between being a Globalist and trading with other countries. Many Globalist don't believe in borders and believe that goods, services and people should be able to cross borders at will. That is YOUR party.

Still not seeing why this is a bad thing. Free Trade is good. Free trade brings prosperity and peace.

The Democrats would have lost their minds if he would have ask Barr to investigate Hunter, the son of his political rival. Hunter is/was crooked but the best folks to investigate him would have been those closest to the source of his shenanigans.
So shaking down a foreign government by threatening to withhold aid is better? While in a room filled with horrified military and diplomatic personnel who ran to Congress at the first opportunity?

Please...any reasonable person knows that a crackhead doesn't get a job making that kind of money in a foreign country with no experience. The timing of his hiring and firing also conveniently coincided with Biden's influence in office. Don't play dumb. Now the guy is getting millions from selling his "art" to China using likely cocaine infused straws. Yeah, that is legit.

Actually, it's kind of the opposite. Hunter had a very successful business as a lobbyist before Biden became Veep that he had to give up because it would have been a conflict of interest. His resume is actually far more impressive than yours, I suspect...

Vice President of MBNA until 1998
United States Dept. of Commerce 1998-2001
Lobbyist from 2001 to 2009
Vice Chairman of Amtrak from 2006-2009

True, it's not as impressive as your accomplishment of "Head Possum Catcher", so there's that.

1627729940215.png

Here's the ugly reality about drugs. Rich white drug abusers get rehab and get to keep their jobs. Poor people of color who are addicts get jail. Welcome to America.

The Democrats changed the rules of the election to their favor citing the pandemic. They now want to keep those rules in place and to make sure we don't secure the election. You don't care because you agree with the Democrat's bone-headed policies and positions and it doesn't matter to you how they get elected, just that they do.

Actually, Bill Barr has said there was no election fraud.

So your problem isn't that there was "fraud", it was that more people voted. This helped Trump as much as Biden.

In terms of percentages, the numbers really didn't change.

in 2016 - Hillary got 48%, Trump got 46% and 6% pissed away their votes on third parties.
in 2020 - Biden got 51%, Trump got 47% and 2% pissed away their votes on third parties.

Of course, making it easier to vote caused a higher turnout.
So did the fact that the major parties spent 14 Billion getting people to vote compared to 6.5 billion in 2016.
So did the fact that Trump's massive incompetence actually motivated people to vote. (although in some cases, it was people just being unwilling to admit they made a huge mistake.)

You people are on track to begin seeing how your BS is going to be shoved down your throat when you finally convince yourselves you're men enough to come at us. That's where your media whores are headed with this, you know. They're doing their best to get trash so worked up over this that they forget who they are and start thinking they're men.
Are you claiming the Capitol Police are lying over what happened to them and the body cam videos are fake?

AGAIN - it isn't supposed to be independent. The Republicans rejected an independent investigation remember? This is a select committee. And it appears to be set up the same as the Benghazi select committee which had 7 Republicans and 5 Democrats.

So why did they block a 911 style independent commission which would have given them equal heft? And yes, you CAN blame...hell, you have no problem blaming Pelosi and the Dems for everything under the sun...what about the Republicans?

I'm a bit confused by what you are saying here...the independent commission would have been set up like the 911 commission, whose composition and rules for selection I posted earlier.

The select committee is not an independent commission. It is set up exactly like the earlier Benghazi one exept the parties are flipped.

So why did the Republicans change their mind and reject the independent commission?
It was explained in the article.

You keep saying the evil repubs did all this, I'm asking why.

I believe that Trump got too close to exposing the real enemy of the American people-Washington. He was antagonizing the real masters of the game-the People's Republic of China. That why the election was rigged in broad daylight. They see you and people like you as useful idiots. They are just waiting for you to saw off the branch you are sitting on. Be my guest.

. Ever notice how politicians go to Washington to do good, but wind up doing well?
The leave as millionaires.
Trump made an election promise that shook the Deep State, the Swamp, the career pols, in their boots.
It promised to take away the weapons they used to become wealthy.
This:

"Deregulation Nation: Trump Admin Killing 13 Regulations For Each New One

One of President Donald Trump’s campaign promises was to roll back Obama-era regulations and to lift a variety of restrictions put in place by the mammoth bureaucracy that is our federal government.

He stated in the lead-up to the 2016 election that he intended to eliminate two regulations for every new one. To date, the Trump administration is far exceeding that goal, eliminating 13 regulations for every new one.

The Washington Examiner reports:

“We’ve hit 13 to 1,” [Russ Vought, acting budget office director] told a Heritage Foundation conference on federalism. And cutting so many regulations, he added, has saved taxpayers $33 billion.

Departments and agencies including the departments of Labor, Education, Agriculture, and the Environmental Protection Agency have led the war on regulations, according to federal reports.

Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, said that President Trump has a builder’s approach to regulations and federalism.

“It is the best kind because it is real and it’s born of real world experience,” said the former House member.

Forum List

Back