..'capitol hunters'..... righteous vigilantes?

Well, the wheels of justice can turn slowly....but they inexorably do turn.
As the good poster '9th' can see in the OP, that's 3 of 'em.

Plus, here's almost a hundred others:

"...92
rioters have pleaded guilty for their role in the Capitol insurrection so far. This table is tracking them all."

Pleaded guilty to what? How many have pleaded guilty to the "insurrection" you charge? Any? When is the governments paid killer going to be charged for his role?
Most are pleading out.
To the minor infractions they may actually have been guilty of. The whole thing has been blown far out of proportion for political purposes by the left.

"Pleaded guilty to what?"

Golly, poster 9th, I'm sure you are busy; however, the Business Insider reportage I linked you to says clearly 'here is the list'.

So do this, go back to the link and actually read what the 92 who have either plead or been convicted, well, see what they have been sentenced to and for what.

I wanna help you, really I do, but.....but mein freund, you gotta do a little bit of the lifting too.

Good luck.

In my morning newsfeeds I am alert to reportage on the disposition of those arrested at the Capitol 'event' on January 6th. Call it an 'insurrection' if you wish, or a riot, or an invasion, or tourist visit. Whatever. But folks got arrested for doing whatever they did. Over 600 arrested and now their cases are being addressed.

Here are three that have been reported recently. By the way, that last moke, got fingered by amateur sleuths ---capitolhunters ---- who scrolled through the internet for his image. And voila;....they ID'd the moke.

Anyway, here are three that have been in the news:

"A Capitol riot suspect is being 'shunned' by people in her small Indiana town and 'chastised on the street,"

[email protected] 23 hrs ago

In the sentencing memorandum, A. J. Kramer, a federal public defender, said the events of the insurrection had left Bissey with "deep regret, fear, shame, and remorse."

Bissey, who owns a hair salon, has lost a lot of customers since her arrest and is taking antidepressants, Kramer said. "Ms. Bissey has been chastised on the street and her business shunned. She had to move her salon following huge losses from a drop in clientele and because the pandemic made rental space unaffordable," he wrote.

"She lives in fear, knowing that every trip to the grocery store could result in someone angrily hurling insults or threats at her.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitol riot defendant melts down before judge in ‘uniquely and profoundly self-destructive episode’

Capitol rioter Pauline Bauer, who was hauled off to jail screaming last week, appeared before a judge on Friday to seek her release pending trial.

It didn't go well, though, as Bauer continued to insist that she isn't subject to a federal court's authority.

Bauer, a Pennsylvania pizzeria owner who has previously used rhetoric associated with the "sovereign citizen" movement, began her argument Friday by saying, "I Pauline ... a living soul. ... He gave man dominion over the land," according to WUSA9 investigative reporter Scott MacFarlane.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden responded by pointing out that Bauer — who claimed during a hearing last week that "I have a right to my self-determination!" — has shown "complete disregard for the court" and "contempt for the rule of law."

Bauer proceeded to interrupt McFadden, claiming she has "diplomatic immunity" and was appearing as "a friend of the court."

"It's pretty clear we are not going to get anywhere," Bauer told the judge, asking to go before an appeals court and never referencing the arguments her court-appointed attorney made on her behalf.

At that point, McFadden shut down the hearing and sent Bauer back to jail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florida man admits to throwing fire extinguisher at cops during Capitol riot

October 4, 2021

Florida man admits to throwing fire extinguisher at cops at Capitol riot (nypost.com)

A Florida man on Monday admitted to assaulting police officers with a fire extinguisher during the US Capitol riot, federal prosecutors said.

Robert Scott Palmer pleaded guilty to one count of assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon — and faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine at his sentencing on Dec. 17, according to the Department of Justice.

Palmer, 53, was on the “front lines” of rioters who confronted police officers during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, prosecutors said.

He acknowledged that he threw a wooden plank at cops protecting the building, and then sprayed them with a fire extinguisher before hurling it at them.

…….. tracked down Palmer with the help of an internet sleuth who worked with the Twitter group
@capitolhunters to find Palmer’s identity using online images — including of his signature jacket — and other information.

In the eight months since Jan. 6, more than 600 people from nearly every state have been arrested in connection with the breach at the Capitol. At least 185 of them have been charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement.
--------------------------------------------

(btw, another interesting story on another pair: They did some sh*t against the police so the FBI/DOJ prioritized their hunt for them....but the mokes were fully masked. However, the FBI got security footage from the various hotels in the area....and up pops the devils. Same clothes, same gear, together as they were at the Capitol....but this time without masks. They got ID'd and arrested.)

Some opinionize that the Capitol Hunters are vigilantes. OK, I can believe that some do believe that, but.....but I think a more traction-ful argument is that they are responsible citizens who believe in Blue Lives Matter and are willing to assist the 'Blues' find those who have broken the law....even injured or assaulted a 'Blue'. Good on that.

If you know or suspect someone...a neighbor, colleague, relative.....who participated in the invasion of the Capitol, well, here's a way to help, contact these folks:
https://twitter.com/capitolhunters?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Typical small-time theatrics growing into something big...the precursor leading up to a MASSIVE case against the federal government with the plaintiffs being the INSURRECTIONISTS.
Bank on it...stay tuned.

Golly, poster 9th, I'm sure you are busy; however, the Business Insider reportage I linked you to says clearly 'here is the list'.

So do this, go back to the link and actually read what the 92 who have either plead or been convicted, well, see what they have been sentenced to and for what.

I wanna help you, really I do, but.....but mein freund, you gotta do a little bit of the lifting too.

Good luck.
Your OP doesn't state one of your links lists any such thing.
Your Business Insider link doesn't connect for me.
I asked you to back up your statements and you have not done so. No surprise.

"The only thing wrong with Jan 6th is that it wasn't 500,000 people and every career politician survived!!!"
OK, let's go there.
Who are the 'career politicians' that you have in mind?
Which 'politicians' are NOT 'career'....and thus would survive?
You gotta name the names, poster 'maybe'......and their crimes.
Lest you be consider just another 'no cows cowboy'.
If you get my drift.

Saddle up, Skippy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bank on it...stay tuned."
Ummm? Bank on what?
That these 600+ mokes who have been arrested for a whole bunch of bad juju on January 6th are gonna sue the United States of America?

OK, let's go with it, poster Loser.......show us your chops.
How is that gonna happen?
Sue for what?
And which of the perps do you think have the best case for suing?
And for what?
Name names. Or.....
...or you are just the guy at the end of the bar who always talks sh*t....but is a blowhard and a phony.

Batter up, Loser.

OK, let's go there.

If you get my drift.

Saddle up, Skippy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm? Bank on what?
That these 600+ mokes who have been arrested for a whole bunch of bad juju on January 6th are gonna sue the United States of America?

Sue for what?
And for what?
Name names. Or.....
...or you are just the guy at the end of the bar who always talks sh*t....but is a blowhard and a phony.

Batter up, Loser.
OK, let's go there.

If you get my drift.

Saddle up, Skippy.

Ummm? Bank on what?

Sue for what?
And for what?
Name names. Or.....

Batter up, Loser.
:itsok:

Can't 'name names', poster 'maybelooking'?
Hey, it happens.
We all get caught up 'in-the-moment' .....and over extend ourselves. Say stuff we can't back up.

Nobody is judging you here.
But good luck with your future postings.

Pleaded guilty to what? How many have pleaded guilty to the "insurrection" you charge? Any? When is the governments paid killer going to be charged for his role?

To the minor infractions they may actually have been guilty of. The whole thing has been blown far out of proportion for political purposes by the left.
LOL....some Proud Boys are up on conspiracy charges....that wont be a light sentence. And I've seen some plead guilty knowing minimum sentences will equate to at least 36 months in Fed prison. Not exactly a light sentence. Long way to go on this...hundreds more right wing terrorists to arrest let alone prosecute.

LOL....some Proud Boys are up on conspiracy charges....that wont be a light sentence. And I've seen some plead guilty knowing minimum sentences will equate to at least 36 months in Fed prison. Not exactly a light sentence. Long way to go on this...hundreds more right wing terrorists to arrest let alone prosecute.
Wonder whatever happened to the Right to a speedy and fair trial. Or to the Right of the accused to face their accusers. Or the presumption of innocence until and unless proven guilty in a court of law. Or the right of friends and family members to expect justice for their murdered loved ones or friends. Tyranny.

Thank you, poster Lakhota for that interesting read on tracking down two of the perps from January 6th.

The whole article was interesting, but there were two paragraphs that really caught my eye. They were heartening, signaling that the fat lady ain't near done singin' yet. And our newsfeeds will offer more of these Ne'er-Do-Well Jackass Patriots being collared by the long long arm of the law.

See these two paragraphs: (I've added emphasis)

1. "The arrests are yet another indication of the huge role that online sleuths are playing in helping the FBI identify the Trump supporters who assaulted police and stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6. The FBI has thanked the public for its help and said that authorities are working behind the scenes to follow up on tips, even if the resulting arrests take several months."

Who cannot like our fellow citizens helping the Thin Blue Line bring these perps to justice? And that there are months to go yet....for those perps not yet arrested to be looking over their shoulder.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. "The FBI has made more than 625 arrests in connection with the Jan. 6 riot, representing about one-fourth of the total universe of suspects who could face charges for their conduct that day. Many more arrests are in the works."

Gogetemsicem!!
We all gotta give that information a couple of 'Likes' !

Wonder whatever happened to the Right to a speedy and fair trial. Or to the Right of the accused to face their accusers. Or the presumption of innocence until and unless proven guilty in a court of law. Or the right of friends and family members to expect justice for their murdered loved ones or friends. Tyranny.
1. Most so far are pleading GUILTY. No trial when you do that, dipshit.
2. Right of accused to face their accusers: See #1 dummy.
3. Presumption of innocence. See #1 yet again.
4. Nobody was murdered at the Capitol riots. There was a perimeter set up OUTSIDE the Capitol of which nobody was supposed to breach. Fair game after that. She got what was coming to her. Surprised more traitors didnt get gunned down. A high level of restraint was displayed by the police that day.

And then, in this morning's Politico we have a story about another one of those 'invitees' into the Capitol. Curious thought: Do MAGAHats embrace, or claim, Ms. Williams as one of their "peaceful protestors against The Steal"? Selling a laptop stolen from the Speaker of the House' office within the Capitol of the United States of America..........to the Russians?
More evidence that those who RWNJ's that attacked our Capitol and assaulted our police really are nutters and a threat to American democracy. Intending to sell the laptop to the Russians! For God's sake!

From Politico:

“Prosecutors have formally charged a Jan. 6 rioter with stealing a laptop from Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office and selling or disposing of it.

Riley Williams, one of more than 600 defendants charged for breaching the Capitol, had long been suspected of making off with the computer. Video that Williams allegedly shot as she paraded through Pelosi's office suggested she grabbed the laptop and made off with it. Prosecutors in January said witnesses, including a former partner, indicated she had intended to sell it.

The formal charge suggests prosecutors now believe they can prove Williams' theft beyond a reasonable doubt. Dozens of rioters on Jan. 6 stampeded into Pelosi's office suite, ransacking desks and posing for photos while her staff took cover in a nearby conference room. Williams is also facing seven other felony and misdemeanor counts for her participation in the Capitol breach, including a newly added charge for assaulting or resistant police officers.

"[Witness 1] stated that WILLIAMS intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service," the agent noted. "

If the US government was in danger of toppling from a few dozen UNARMED people taking selfies, then it should just fold.

1. Most so far are pleading GUILTY. No trial when you do that, dipshit.
2. Right of accused to face their accusers: See #1 dummy.
3. Presumption of innocence. See #1 yet again.
4. Nobody was murdered at the Capitol riots. There was a perimeter set up OUTSIDE the Capitol of which nobody was supposed to breach. Fair game after that. She got what was coming to her. Surprised more traitors didnt get gunned down. A high level of restraint was displayed by the police that day.
Guilty of what? Has anyone plead guilty to treason or insurrection or sabotage?
"Fair game" for allegedly trespassing on public property? That's just seriously sick and shows just how depraved you government stooges really are.

"Fair game" for allegedly trespassing on public property? That's just seriously sick and shows just how depraved you government stooges really are.
I dont need anyone to tell me what a bunch of people attacking the Capitol building and attempting to disrupt the Constitutinal duties of Congress are. They are traitors plain and simple. As far as charges go, most are rather low charges. But like I said, some are carrying minimums of 36 months, and we havent even gotten to the real serious stuff yet. So I'll be more than happy to sit back and watch these trumpanzee traitors get whats coming to them.

LOL the Capitol just being "public property". You had an angry mob of traitors attack the Capitol, which at the time housed hundreds of Congressmen. You're treating it as though they were just taking a stroll through a public park. You're a disgrace.

"If the US government was in danger of toppling from a few dozen UNARMED people taking selfies, then it should just fold."
Poster Angus....quit whining about it on an internet chatroom. Write your Congrssman, write both of your Senators. Make you suggestion to people who can do something about it.
Please let us at the forum know how your pleadings go.
Thanx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fair game" for allegedly trespassing on public property?
Do they need to be convicted of treason? Insurrection? Sabotage?

I mean, if they are convicted of assaulting a federal officer. (Felony --8yrs prison)

• Guilty of threatening a member of Congress or the Administration. (Felony -- 5yrs prison)
  • Guilty of disrupting an official proceeding. ( 1yr prison, $100,000 fine)
  • Destroying Federal property exceeding $100 in value (10yrs prison, $250,000 fine)
  • Trespassing on Federal property ---(3 to 6 months prison, $100 to $500 fine)

So, for me personally, I'd be satisfied with spankings of the above severity.

But, if you want the Feds to go after 'em for treason, insurrection, or sabotage....well, amigo....go for it.
Write your Congressman, both of your Senators, and even the DOJ.
You be you.

And let us know how it goes for you.

I dont need anyone to tell me what a bunch of people attacking the Capitol building and attempting to disrupt the Constitutinal duties of Congress are. They are traitors plain and simple. As far as charges go, most are rather low charges. But like I said, some are carrying minimums of 36 months, and we havent even gotten to the real serious stuff yet. So I'll be more than happy to sit back and watch these trumpanzee traitors get whats coming to them.

LOL the Capitol just being "public property". You had an angry mob of traitors attack the Capitol, which at the time housed hundreds of Congressmen. You're treating it as though they were just taking a stroll through a public park. You're a disgrace.
Oh those poor poor corrupt politicians in a panic because they might have to respond to questions from the public who elected them to serve! How horrible that they might have to share public property with the public who paid for it! How treasonous that people would expect them to do their jobs rather than rule with an iron hand! If you see a real insurrection you'll have no trouble telling the difference. Maybe the actual traitors will get what's coming to them. You best hope not.

Forum List

Back