..'capitol hunters'..... righteous vigilantes?

Poster Angus....quit whining about it on an internet chatroom. Write your Congrssman, write both of your Senators. Make you suggestion to people who can do something about it.
Please let us at the forum know how your pleadings go.
Thanx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do they need to be convicted of treason? Insurrection? Sabotage?

I mean, if they are convicted of assaulting a federal officer. (Felony --8yrs prison)

• Guilty of threatening a member of Congress or the Administration. (Felony -- 5yrs prison)
  • Guilty of disrupting an official proceeding. ( 1yr prison, $100,000 fine)
  • Destroying Federal property exceeding $100 in value (10yrs prison, $250,000 fine)
  • Trespassing on Federal property ---(3 to 6 months prison, $100 to $500 fine)

So, for me personally, I'd be satisfied with spankings of the above severity.

But, if you want the Feds to go after 'em for treason, insurrection, or sabotage....well, amigo....go for it.
Write your Congressman, both of your Senators, and even the DOJ.
You be you.

And let us know how it goes for you.
Then maybe you can explain why you and your fellow stooges keep stirring the crap trying to claim that such crimes occurred without anyone being charged (much less convicted) of crimes of such magnitude.

In my morning newsfeeds I am alert to reportage on the disposition of those arrested at the Capitol 'event' on January 6th. Call it an 'insurrection' if you wish, or a riot, or an invasion, or tourist visit. Whatever. But folks got arrested for doing whatever they did. Over 600 arrested and now their cases are being addressed.

Here are three that have been reported recently. By the way, that last moke, got fingered by amateur sleuths ---capitolhunters ---- who scrolled through the internet for his image. And voila;....they ID'd the moke.

Anyway, here are three that have been in the news:

"A Capitol riot suspect is being 'shunned' by people in her small Indiana town and 'chastised on the street,"

[email protected] 23 hrs ago

In the sentencing memorandum, A. J. Kramer, a federal public defender, said the events of the insurrection had left Bissey with "deep regret, fear, shame, and remorse."

Bissey, who owns a hair salon, has lost a lot of customers since her arrest and is taking antidepressants, Kramer said. "Ms. Bissey has been chastised on the street and her business shunned. She had to move her salon following huge losses from a drop in clientele and because the pandemic made rental space unaffordable," he wrote.

"She lives in fear, knowing that every trip to the grocery store could result in someone angrily hurling insults or threats at her.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitol riot defendant melts down before judge in ‘uniquely and profoundly self-destructive episode’

Capitol rioter Pauline Bauer, who was hauled off to jail screaming last week, appeared before a judge on Friday to seek her release pending trial.

It didn't go well, though, as Bauer continued to insist that she isn't subject to a federal court's authority.

Bauer, a Pennsylvania pizzeria owner who has previously used rhetoric associated with the "sovereign citizen" movement, began her argument Friday by saying, "I Pauline ... a living soul. ... He gave man dominion over the land," according to WUSA9 investigative reporter Scott MacFarlane.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden responded by pointing out that Bauer — who claimed during a hearing last week that "I have a right to my self-determination!" — has shown "complete disregard for the court" and "contempt for the rule of law."

Bauer proceeded to interrupt McFadden, claiming she has "diplomatic immunity" and was appearing as "a friend of the court."

"It's pretty clear we are not going to get anywhere," Bauer told the judge, asking to go before an appeals court and never referencing the arguments her court-appointed attorney made on her behalf.

At that point, McFadden shut down the hearing and sent Bauer back to jail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florida man admits to throwing fire extinguisher at cops during Capitol riot

October 4, 2021

Florida man admits to throwing fire extinguisher at cops at Capitol riot (nypost.com)

A Florida man on Monday admitted to assaulting police officers with a fire extinguisher during the US Capitol riot, federal prosecutors said.

Robert Scott Palmer pleaded guilty to one count of assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon — and faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine at his sentencing on Dec. 17, according to the Department of Justice.

Palmer, 53, was on the “front lines” of rioters who confronted police officers during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, prosecutors said.

He acknowledged that he threw a wooden plank at cops protecting the building, and then sprayed them with a fire extinguisher before hurling it at them.

…….. tracked down Palmer with the help of an internet sleuth who worked with the Twitter group
@capitolhunters to find Palmer’s identity using online images — including of his signature jacket — and other information.

In the eight months since Jan. 6, more than 600 people from nearly every state have been arrested in connection with the breach at the Capitol. At least 185 of them have been charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement.
--------------------------------------------

(btw, another interesting story on another pair: They did some sh*t against the police so the FBI/DOJ prioritized their hunt for them....but the mokes were fully masked. However, the FBI got security footage from the various hotels in the area....and up pops the devils. Same clothes, same gear, together as they were at the Capitol....but this time without masks. They got ID'd and arrested.)

Some opinionize that the Capitol Hunters are vigilantes. OK, I can believe that some do believe that, but.....but I think a more traction-ful argument is that they are responsible citizens who believe in Blue Lives Matter and are willing to assist the 'Blues' find those who have broken the law....even injured or assaulted a 'Blue'. Good on that.

If you know or suspect someone...a neighbor, colleague, relative.....who participated in the invasion of the Capitol, well, here's a way to help, contact these folks:
https://twitter.com/capitolhunters?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Comrade. The repigs said it was a peaceful demonstration.

In my morning newsfeeds I am alert to reportage on the disposition of those arrested at the Capitol 'event' on January 6th. Call it an 'insurrection' if you wish, or a riot, or an invasion, or tourist visit. Whatever. But folks got arrested for doing whatever they did. Over 600 arrested and now their cases are being addressed.

Here are three that have been reported recently. By the way, that last moke, got fingered by amateur sleuths ---capitolhunters ---- who scrolled through the internet for his image. And voila;....they ID'd the moke.

Anyway, here are three that have been in the news:

"A Capitol riot suspect is being 'shunned' by people in her small Indiana town and 'chastised on the street,"

[email protected] 23 hrs ago

In the sentencing memorandum, A. J. Kramer, a federal public defender, said the events of the insurrection had left Bissey with "deep regret, fear, shame, and remorse."

Bissey, who owns a hair salon, has lost a lot of customers since her arrest and is taking antidepressants, Kramer said. "Ms. Bissey has been chastised on the street and her business shunned. She had to move her salon following huge losses from a drop in clientele and because the pandemic made rental space unaffordable," he wrote.

"She lives in fear, knowing that every trip to the grocery store could result in someone angrily hurling insults or threats at her.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitol riot defendant melts down before judge in ‘uniquely and profoundly self-destructive episode’

Capitol rioter Pauline Bauer, who was hauled off to jail screaming last week, appeared before a judge on Friday to seek her release pending trial.

It didn't go well, though, as Bauer continued to insist that she isn't subject to a federal court's authority.

Bauer, a Pennsylvania pizzeria owner who has previously used rhetoric associated with the "sovereign citizen" movement, began her argument Friday by saying, "I Pauline ... a living soul. ... He gave man dominion over the land," according to WUSA9 investigative reporter Scott MacFarlane.

U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden responded by pointing out that Bauer — who claimed during a hearing last week that "I have a right to my self-determination!" — has shown "complete disregard for the court" and "contempt for the rule of law."

Bauer proceeded to interrupt McFadden, claiming she has "diplomatic immunity" and was appearing as "a friend of the court."

"It's pretty clear we are not going to get anywhere," Bauer told the judge, asking to go before an appeals court and never referencing the arguments her court-appointed attorney made on her behalf.

At that point, McFadden shut down the hearing and sent Bauer back to jail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florida man admits to throwing fire extinguisher at cops during Capitol riot

October 4, 2021

Florida man admits to throwing fire extinguisher at cops at Capitol riot (nypost.com)

A Florida man on Monday admitted to assaulting police officers with a fire extinguisher during the US Capitol riot, federal prosecutors said.

Robert Scott Palmer pleaded guilty to one count of assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon — and faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine at his sentencing on Dec. 17, according to the Department of Justice.

Palmer, 53, was on the “front lines” of rioters who confronted police officers during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, prosecutors said.

He acknowledged that he threw a wooden plank at cops protecting the building, and then sprayed them with a fire extinguisher before hurling it at them.

…….. tracked down Palmer with the help of an internet sleuth who worked with the Twitter group
@capitolhunters to find Palmer’s identity using online images — including of his signature jacket — and other information.

In the eight months since Jan. 6, more than 600 people from nearly every state have been arrested in connection with the breach at the Capitol. At least 185 of them have been charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement.
--------------------------------------------

(btw, another interesting story on another pair: They did some sh*t against the police so the FBI/DOJ prioritized their hunt for them....but the mokes were fully masked. However, the FBI got security footage from the various hotels in the area....and up pops the devils. Same clothes, same gear, together as they were at the Capitol....but this time without masks. They got ID'd and arrested.)

Some opinionize that the Capitol Hunters are vigilantes. OK, I can believe that some do believe that, but.....but I think a more traction-ful argument is that they are responsible citizens who believe in Blue Lives Matter and are willing to assist the 'Blues' find those who have broken the law....even injured or assaulted a 'Blue'. Good on that.

If you know or suspect someone...a neighbor, colleague, relative.....who participated in the invasion of the Capitol, well, here's a way to help, contact these folks:
https://twitter.com/capitolhunters?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Crazies are very receptive to Trump's rhetoric.

Oh those poor poor corrupt politicians in a panic because they might have to respond to questions from the public who elected them to serve! How horrible that they might have to share public property with the public who paid for it! How treasonous that people would expect them to do their jobs rather than rule with an iron hand! If you see a real insurrection you'll have no trouble telling the difference. Maybe the actual traitors will get what's coming to them. You best hope not.
Ignored for being a complete dipshit that doesnt live in reality.

'I'm radioactive' | Maryland man sentenced to 3 months in jail says Capitol riot has ruined his life'

Robert Reeder, of Harford County, Maryland, appeared before U.S. District Judge Thomas F. Hogan on Friday morning for his second attempt at sentencing …….Reeder’s previous sentencing hearing in August was upended when the online group Sedition Hunters surfaced new video showing him grabbing and pulling a police officer onto the ground on January 6.

Reeder himself told the judge he has been unemployed for 10 months, and that his relationships with his son and family have been severely damaged. “I’m radioactive,” he said. “No one wants to hire me. They just have to Google my name.”

While announcing his sentence, the judge said it’s become clear to him that many Capitol riot defendants taking misdemeanor pleas like Reeder are “not truly accepting responsibility.”

“I hope it does send a signal to the other participants in that riot… that they can expect to receive jail time,” Hogan said.

Judge sentences Capitol rioter Robert Reeder to 3 months in jail | wusa9.com

(emphasis by me)

Forum List

Back