Capitol Hill officer may have died during riot due to medical condition: Report

It looks like officer Sicknick didn't die from being hit on the head by a fire extinguisher.

“Authorities believe Sicknick's death was driven by a medical condition,” ABC News reported, citing “sources familiar with the matter.”
this is a bad excuse,, better to not go there,,
It's not an "excuse." It's proof that their witch hunt to accuse people of murder is groundless.
it falls under the same BS as saying someone that dies in a car wreck died of covid,,,

go there if you want,,

Except here if he did die due to the actions of someone, they are going to try to prosecute that someone.

The issue is simple, if he wasn't assaulted, but just part of the scrum of the protests, were police deaths due to scrums with anti-fa/BLM protesters reported as being due to the protests if the police officer didn't die of the actual interactions?

It looks like officer Sicknick didn't die from being hit on the head by a fire extinguisher.

“Authorities believe Sicknick's death was driven by a medical condition,” ABC News reported, citing “sources familiar with the matter.”
It's not an "excuse." It's proof that their witch hunt to accuse people of murder is groundless.
Yes, it's excuse-making.
No it's not, NAZI.

it falls under the same BS as saying someone that dies in a car wreck died of covid,,,

go there if you want,,
Hmmm, not it doesn't. People are being accused of murder. It matters whether Sicknick actually was murdered.
you hit someone in the head with a fire extinguisher your intent is pretty obvious,,,

Excuse-making already?

Not excuse making, trying to find out what actually happened.

Progs have made the supposed assault on him one of their cruxes of making the entire protest a criminal enterprise, one would think it not happening the way presented so far would impact that.

No, they haven't. The violent crowds storming the Capitol trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election was the primary driving factor. Insurrection, sedition, treason. Along with physical assault, property damage, theft and destruction of government property. You know, little things. :)

I have seen the "so blue lives don't matter" posts of my friends making this an issue, so you are fucking lying.

How was trying to occupy a federal court house by BLM/anti-fa and impeding the normal actions of a federal court not "insurrection, treason and sedition"?

He died due to the insurrection. ABC News said as much.
Yeah, and we all know ABC has never been wrong about anything!

What a moron.

He died due the insurrection, you only try to appease tramp and you lost.

go there if you want,,
Hmmm, not it doesn't. People are being accused of murder. It matters whether Sicknick actually was murdered.
you hit someone in the head with a fire extinguisher your intent is pretty obvious,,,

Where is the evidence he got hit on the head with a fire extinguisher?

Yeah, and we all know ABC has never been wrong about anything!

What a moron.

He died due the insurrection, you only try to appease tramp and you lost.
The evidence indicates otherwise, NAZI.

go there if you want,,

Except here if he did die due to the actions of someone, they are going to try to prosecute that someone.

The issue is simple, if he wasn't assaulted, but just part of the scrum of the protests, were police deaths due to scrums with anti-fa/BLM protesters reported as being due to the protests if the police officer didn't die of the actual interactions?
There were no antifa at the capital Jan 6th, its was all trampers.

How many officers died after tussling with BLM/Anti-fa types? Was this even counted over the months of riots?
None.

go there if you want,,
Intent isn't the issue here. If SickNick didn't die from being hit with the fire extinguisher, then whoever wielded it not guilty of murder.

go there if you want,,

That's a proven lie.

Excuse-making already?

Progs have made the supposed assault on him one of their cruxes of making the entire protest a criminal enterprise, one would think it not happening the way presented so far would impact that.

No, they haven't. The violent crowds storming the Capitol trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election was the primary driving factor. Insurrection, sedition, treason. Along with physical assault, property damage, theft and destruction of government property. You know, little things. :)

I have seen the "so blue lives don't matter" posts of my friends making this an issue, so you are fucking lying.

How was trying to occupy a federal court house by BLM/anti-fa and impeding the normal actions of a federal court not "insurrection, treason and sedition"?

They weren't trying to overthrow the United States government. They weren't interrupting a Constitutional process with the intent on overturning a free and fair election. I didn't hear anyone calling for the VP's head. I didn't see anyone bent on taking hostages and then forcing them to follow their bidding. And I certainly didn't see anyone carrying Trump campaign signs, wearing MAGA hats, or representing hate groups bent on white supremacy. Want me to go on? I can. Bottom line is, there's no comparison.

go there if you want,,

I am talking about the anti-fa/BLM riots this summer.

How many officers died after tussling with BLM/Anti-fa types? Was this even counted over the months of riots?
None.

Again, talking about this summer's anti-fa/BLM riots.

Try to get the context, you cum-sucker.

Excuse-making already?

They weren't trying to overthrow the United States government. They weren't interrupting a Constitutional process with the intent on overturning a free and fair election. I didn't hear anyone calling for the VP's head. I didn't see anyone bent on taking hostages and then forcing them to follow their bidding. And I certainly didn't see anyone carrying Trump campaign signs, wearing MAGA hats, or representing hate groups bent on white supremacy. Want me to go on? I can. Bottom line is, there's no comparison.

The process being interrupted couldn't have overturned the government, it was physically impossible. They couldn't have overturned the election, again physically impossible.

How about comparisons to the people you don't care about who lost everything during the BLM/Anti-fa riots?

Oh right, they have insurance, nevermind.

So did he die before the crowd beat him, during the crowd beating him or did he die after the crowd beat him?

Forum List

Back