Zone1 Capital Punishment is Wrong!

A bullet to the back of the head is far less a torture than being raped, cut open and disemboweled. Ever see photos of the Black Dahlia's corpse? The person who did that apparently did similar alot of others. You think such a person can be rehabilitated and walk free and live a normal life??? How about giving potential future victims the same benefit of a doubt that you're giving to a bloodthirsty demon of a person!!!!

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS "BEFORE AND AFTER" SHOT. DO YOU THINK ANYONE WHO DOES THIS TO A PERSON SHOULD BE SET FREE AGAIN? DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THEY WILL SOMEDAY CASUALLY SEE THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS AND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE AND DO MUCH GOOD??? (What kind of idiot are you, anyway? Are you even serious???)

View attachment 749747
Rehab is the remedy that needs to be assumed could be successful. Sometiimes it's not but that is the exceptions in Canada.

As I said, the state owes a debt to those who have slipped through the country's social net.

All the photos of America's murder victims will never make the pro side right.

I'll rest my case now, as it's doing no good other than enraging those who are already enraged enough to turn to an act of violence.

edit: I'll now declare the pro death side to have it.
And to just say that no other topic has been able to bring out extremist feelings of hate and frustrations, as this topic has.

Last edited:
Best thing we can do is to kill the diseased of mind.
Unfortunately this is so. I can't even think of their elimination as killing. It's more like expeditious house cleaning. There is no form of rehab that works. Rehab itself is dangerous and should not even be tried. Killers who enjoy the act, like child molesters can not be rehabilitated.

Rehab is the remedy that needs to be assumed could be successful. Sometiimes it's not but that is the exceptions in Canada.

As I said, the state owes a debt to those who have slipped through the country's social net.

I'll rest my case now, as it's doing no good other than enraging those who are already enraged enough to turn to an act of violence.
Prove it. Youre dong a HORRIBLE job so far.

Does that mean you're going to shut up now?

edit: I'll now declare the pro death side to have it.
And to just say that no other topic has been able to bring out extremist feelings of hate and frustrations, as this topic has.

Or you might just be wrong.

Obdurately, ignorantly wrong.

I once worked with a Russian in New York who told me that crimes of pedophilia were rather uncommon in Russia because occasionally they would execute child molesters along with murderers. That was back around 2000 or 2001.
I'm not sure Russians are fully informed on such issues as pedophilia is often connected to homosexuality there:

An official at Russia’s Justice Ministry has said at the United Nations that the rights of the LGBT community were not violated in Chechnya because there were no gays there.​
The sentiment was first expressed by Chechen strongman leader Ramzan Kadyrov who, faced with media reports that gay Chechens were allegedly detained and tortured, maintained that “we don’t have any gays.”​

Dont tell me people arent deterred by the thought of the death penalty. Perhaps some aren't and even scoff at it until someone throws the switch, but it needs to always be an option. If they are THAT defiant after committing such a heinous crime THEY DON'T NEED TO CONSUME OUR RESOURCES AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE GENE POOL ANYMORE!!!!
Alright I'll let the experts tell you:

Experts Explain Why the Death Penalty Does Not Deter Murder

What if you came home and found someone beating and raping your wife or child...and you were armed? What if that person didn't run right away and tried to engage you? I know as a Canadian you've been conditioned to be "nice" about it. I for one would blast that mofo to Kingdom Come if conditions of self-defense enabled it . I already asked you in another thread to prove the superiority of your philosophy with statistics. We haven't seen anything yet. What's taking so long?
You may have me confused with another, I'm not Canadian and don't recall being asked anything by you. As to the point, self defense is very different from capital punishment. In the later, the perp is not an immediate danger.

Because we are a Civilized Society and are above killing as a solution to killing

WE are civilized, THEY are not. When they commit an UNCIVILIZED act, an UNCIVIL solution must be used.

Putting them into cells where they are fed and taken care of for the rest of their lives isn't the solution. Prisons are overpopulated, and it's becoming a huge problem. We can't let the murderers out, so we let the "low level offenders" out, and they go right back to doing whatever got them in prison in the first place.

Put down the murderers, and the rapists and the drug dealers, and the prison population issue can be alleviated a bit.

Sounds like the sentiment in Muslim Countries

Wow, insults. Hate to break it to you but I think Capital Punishment should be confined to the most barbaric crimes. We can't afford the release of the sick puppy in 20 or 30 years or so just so they can continue it. Expensive or not (not nearly as much as a life sentence) it's needed.

I'm not sure Russians are fully informed on such issues as pedophilia is often connected to homosexuality there:

An official at Russia’s Justice Ministry has said at the United Nations that the rights of the LGBT community were not violated in Chechnya because there were no gays there.​
The sentiment was first expressed by Chechen strongman leader Ramzan Kadyrov who, faced with media reports that gay Chechens were allegedly detained and tortured, maintained that “we don’t have any gays.”​

Alright I'll let the experts tell you:

Experts Explain Why the Death Penalty Does Not Deter Murder

You may have me confused with another, I'm not Canadian and don't recall being asked anything by you. As to the point, self defense is very different from capital punishment. In the later, the perp is not an immediate danger.
Indeed, it appears one of your posts was either included in a reply to both of us or I simply clicked reply on the wrong post. If so, sorry. . My bad.

Wow, insults. Hate to break it to you but I think Capital Punishment should be confined to the most barbaric crimes. We can't afford the release of the sick puppy in 20 or 30 years or so just so they can continue it. Expensive or not (not nearly as much as a life sentence) it's needed.

Most of the states and most of the civilized world has moved beyond eye for an eye retribution.

Not US Conservatives and not Muslims

Forum List

Back