Can't wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel

You still don't get it. You people always make the same mistake. You just don't want to believe who the majority of Trump supporters are.

This epitomizes the mentality of the Trumpette.

Have you seen the crazy commies, bums, anti American assholes, flag borders, anarchists, and garbages of humanity in some of the Hillary and Sander's rallies? You must be one of them.

Well, that guy doesn't look like a Trump supporter. But this guy is:

For white nationalists, Trump win a dream come true, says alt-right leader from Dallas

"He's not your father's conservative.
He's not in this to promote free markets or neoconservative foreign politics or to protect Israel, for that matter. He's in this to protect his people. He's in this to protect the historic American nation."

For white nationalists, Trump win a dream come true, says alt-right leader Richard Spencer | Politics | Dallas News

Notice, "his people" they are white, Christian and European. You are none of those. But, go ahead, be a wannabe and support Trump.

Again, meaningless garbage, Al Queda, Hamas, and other Islamo terrorists celebrated when Obama got elected. Didn't the Orlando terrorists father show up as VIP to a Hillary rally's?

Cant wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel.

Praise Allah.

Muslims and Paleshitians will be pooping in their pantalones. Stay tuned.

Or attacking the US....
They need very little to kill and terrorize, as they have demonstrated. Could even be over bad coffee.

Same could be said about the US. How many wars in the last 13 years?

How many in responce to direct threats and attacks on American citizens ?
They usually don't let logic and facts get in their way.

Logic and facts? Are you serious?

Muslim countries have been attacked, interfered with, controlled by the West for the last 200 years. Are you telling me that the increase in Islamic terrorism since 2003 isn't as a result of the Iraq War and the idiotic "rebuilding" program there?

Or attacking the US....
They need very little to kill and terrorize, as they have demonstrated. Could even be over bad coffee.

Muslim countries have been attacked, interfered with, controlled by the West for the last 200 years. Are you telling me that the increase in Islamic terrorism since 2003 isn't as a result of the Iraq War and the idiotic "rebuilding" program there?
Are you telling us that there wasn't any Muslim terrorism problem before the Iraq war? They even tried to bomb the World Trade Center once in 1993.

Trump won't declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel, you silly wannabe.

Trump Camp Quietly Walks Back Promises to Move Embassy to Jerusalem, Dismantle Iran Deal
Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/7...alem-dismantle-iran-deal/#Revmy0PRi6OeUGcv.99
Dream on, it's going to happen.

Trump has 'every intention' of recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital

‘It was a campaign promise and there is every intention to keep it,” Friedman said. ‘We are going to see a very different relationship between America and Israelin a positive way.”

Sorry to burst your IslamoNazi bubbles, the so called Arab frauds who call themselves "Palestinians" circa 1964 have always been on the wrong side of history. Jerusalem will be declared the official undivided capital of the Jewish state of Israel. This should eliminate any doubt about it:

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP
READOUT OF DONALD J. TRUMP’S MEETING WITH ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER BENJAMIN NETANYAHU

Sept. 25 2106

"Finally, Mr. Trump acknowledged that Jerusalem has been the eternal capital of the Jewish People for over 3000 years, and that the United States, under a Trump administration, will finally accept the long-standing Congressional mandate to recognize Jerusalem as the undivided capital of the State of Israel."

Trump won't declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel, you silly wannabe.

Trump Camp Quietly Walks Back Promises to Move Embassy to Jerusalem, Dismantle Iran Deal
Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/7...alem-dismantle-iran-deal/#Revmy0PRi6OeUGcv.99

‘It was a campaign promise and there is every intention to keep it,” Friedman said. ‘We are going to see a very different relationship between America and Israelin a positive way.”
Just heard on FNC that Mike Huckabee will probably be named to Ambassador of Israel. I know he loves Israel and has been there many times. Huckabee answered when asked, "He who knows, says nothing, he who says, knows nothing." Hope he gets it.

Just heard on FNC that Mike Huckabee will probably be named to Ambassador of Israel. I know he loves Israel and has been there many times. Huckabee answered when asked, "He who knows, says nothing, he who says, knows nothing." Hope he gets it.
Wow. Another nail in the coffin of the Paleshitian Arab Muslim ambitions.

Are you telling us that there wasn't any Muslim terrorism problem before the Iraq war? They even tried to bomb the World Trade Center once in 1993.

Riots in South Shields U.K. in 1920 after a sailor was murdered by arab's. Then again in 1961 Cannon street riots over the same thing

Read more at Trump Camp Quietly Walks Back Promises to Move Embassy to Jerusalem, Dismantle Iran Deal

I can picture Trump standing on a podium in Jerusalem in the next six months, and saying "Mr. Netanyahu, TEAR DOWN THIS DOME OF CROCK!" :muahaha:

No, I'm not saying that. Where do you think I said that?

So it's always the whites fault. Muslim countries have been attacked by the West and therefore the West had it coming. It's never the Muslims' fault. And Islam has nothing to do with it.

So it's always the whites fault. Muslim countries have been attacked by the West and therefore the West had it coming. It's never the Muslims' fault. And Islam has nothing to do with it.

Are you saying it's always the whites' fault? Or are you asking a question but not using correct punctuation?

Ever heard of the expression 'You reap what you sow"?

If you go and killing and interfere and make people angry, what do you think the consequences will be? A lot of people on the right seem to either think there shouldn't be any consequences, or that they're actively encouraging consequences so they can then go and "be tough" on the very thing they've helped to create.

Your whole attitude appears to be like a 6 year old child. Everything is black and white. It's either this person's fault or it's not. They're either 100% guilty or 100% innocent.

Luckily for me I don't think in such simplistic terms.

Forum List

Back