Can't wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel

Desperate, I am white, European descent and Christian I'd be welcomed with open arms. It's you that should be worried. LOL
Promoting conspiracy theories is usually reserved for threads dedicated to those, like you, who tend to believe what they hear on David Duke broadcasts.

No conspiracy about it. I use the ADL and Forward as sources.

Then manipulate and alter the words till they meet with your POV. How many times did I find you out before you put me on ignore for posting your LYING words ?

Muslims and Paleshitians will be pooping in their pantalones. Stay tuned.

Or attacking the US....
They need very little to kill and terrorize, as they have demonstrated. Could even be over bad coffee.

Same could be said about the US. How many wars in the last 13 years?

How many in responce to direct threats and attacks on American citizens ?
They usually don't let logic and facts get in their way.

All of Trump's sons and daughters excluding 10 year old Baron are married to Jews. He doesn't have an antisemtic bone in his body.

You still don't get it. You people always make the same mistake. You just don't want to believe who the majority of Trump supporters are.

Ruddy is so delusional. He thinks that he will be part of the White Christian Nation when Donald makes America great again. Maybe Ruddy is thinking of converting to Christianity so he can join the Alt-Right and be one of the gang.

Ruddy is so delusional. He thinks that he will be part of the White Christian Nation when Donald makes America great again. Maybe Ruddy is thinking of converting to Christianity so he can join the Alt-Right and be one of the gang.

oooorrrrrr....maybe his forth wife will be Christian and he will adopt her faith.

You still don't get it. You people always make the same mistake. You just don't want to believe who the majority of Trump supporters are.

ha ha ha. You're funny, that isn't what your leader says. He thinks Trump is a Zionist puppet.

Sounds like you're the desperate one, now posting lame YouTube videos.

You seem to have a serious problem with Jerusalem as the capital of Israel? Ha ha ha. Good.

Forum List

Back