Can't wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel

Israel has already declared Jerusalem it's capital, you ignoramus. The international community because of Arab / Muslim influence and UN lobby refuses. That will change with Trump. He has already said so.
I knew that. I want you to reveal yourself as what you are: a foreign agent trying to lure the USA into a large ground war in the Near East. Trump has no authority to declare Jerusalem your capital with legal authority. You know that.
Foreign agent LOL. You are a nutjob. A Trump state dept. does have the authority to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and they will. Any country that wants to, can.
You think? Won't happen if it has not already happened under Bush 43. Trump has no use for the religious wingers.
Trump will do what he thinks is right. Jerusalem is the spiritual, ancestral and eternal capital of the Jewish people. As we have witnessed, when Trump says he will do something he usually does follows throug. It also helps that his daughter Ivanka is a convert to orthodox Judaism and she and his grandchildren are Zionist Jews. :clap2:
You war mongering neo-con, I agree with the "spiritual, ancestral and eternal" yada yada yada of you Jews. Trump will not wage war to make Jerusalem your capitol. You have to do it. And if you succeed, I will cheer for you. But American military blood should not be shed for it.
Who's talking about any war or bloodshed, nutjob? A Trump Secretary of State will announce that the US now recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and finito. Arabs and Muslims will not go to war over Jerusalem (especially now, thanks to Obama betraying our Muslim allies, and the rise of ISIS, they are establishing freindly ties with Israel) and never have. Just like Obama decided to tear down the Cuban embargo, a US President can do what he wants when it comes to foreign policy.

As usual you're confused and don't know what you're talking about.

End of story.

End of story.
Yep, you are one confused boy.

Trump can tell you the moon is cheese, son, but that don't make it so.

He can say Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel, but it ain't shit.

Any country can decide which city of another country it recognizes as its capital, or not. Case closed.

Any country can decide which city of another country it recognizes as its capital, or not. Case closed.
It has no power, doudy, none. It is laughable, and I assure you the rest of the world would laugh at you. As it does now. It would mean nothing.

It has no power, doudy, none. It is laughable, and I assure you the rest of the world would laugh at you. As it does now. It would mean nothing.

Congress has passed recognition of Jerusalem, just needs the president signature

The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 is a public law of the United States passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995

Can be on Trump's desk day one

Congress has passed recognition of Jerusalem, just needs the president signature

The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 is a public law of the United States passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995

And it means nothing.

And it means nothing.
^^^^^^
:cuckoo:

You again have no idea what you're talking about.

Lies will catch up with Donald, as well.

However and to the point: Israel is not the 51st state of the USA.

So you guys are going to have to declare and force it yourselves.

As you well know Israel cant talk for the US, so the US has to make the declaration itself. I cant say that I declare for you now can I

Israel has already declared Jerusalem it's capital, you ignoramus. The international community because of Arab / Muslim influence and UN lobby refuses. That will change with Trump. He has already said so.
I knew that. I want you to reveal yourself as what you are: a foreign agent trying to lure the USA into a large ground war in the Near East. Trump has no authority to declare Jerusalem your capital with legal authority. You know that.

So not in palestine then, which is the Middle East.................So who is attacking the US to the east of Israel ?

End of story.

Which he will not be doing will he. He will be declaring that to him and the US for the next 5 years Jerusalem will be viewed as the state capital of Israel,

As you well know Israel cant talk for the US, so the US has to make the declaration itself. I cant say that I declare for you now can I
And we can't declare for you. End of story.

So not in palestine then, which is the Middle East.................So who is attacking the US to the east of Israel ?
Not going to quibble your definitions.

End of story.

Which he will not be doing will he. He will be declaring that to him and the US for the next 5 years Jerusalem will be viewed as the state capital of Israel,
. . . which has no meaning.

And we can't declare for you. End of story.

Exactly so why are you making such a song and dance over something you have no control over. Trump has to announce that he recognises Jerusalem as the national capital of Israel for it to set the ball in motion.

Not going to quibble your definitions.

Because you realised that your geography of the world is skewed. The Near East is closer than the Middle East and the Far East. Israel is in the Middle of the Middle East

End of story.

. . . which has no meaning.

It does as it means that the US officially recognises Jerusalem as Israel's national capital

Forum List

Back