Cannibalism trending in Southern California

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Few topics cause more intense feelings of revulsion than cannibalism, and rightly so. The consumption of human flesh has always been considered abhorrent, vile, and to most, morally wrong. However, a Swedish scientist speaking at a Stockholm summit of libtards and local Illuminati last week offered cannibalism as a possible tactic to combat global climate change, unveiling publicly for the first time the fixation of the mondialists with cannibalism. Stockholm School of Economics professor and researcher Magnus Soderlund, a Freemason of the Swedish Rite, said that he believes eating human flesh derived from dead bodies might save the human race if only a world society were to “awaken the idea.” The scientist also mentioned the possibility of cannibalism during a TV broadcast on Swedish channel TV4.

Cannibalism Trending in Southern California

Take it as you will , sooner or later facts can't be denied and you really stupid in the land of the US OF A you all haven't seen shit yet LMFAO!!!

This is only the beginning the reality keeps getting told to you as being a Conspiracy omfg your sooo dumb if u think this..

Few topics cause more intense feelings of revulsion than cannibalism, and rightly so. The consumption of human flesh has always been considered abhorrent, vile, and to most, morally wrong. However, a Swedish scientist speaking at a Stockholm summit of libtards and local Illuminati last week offered cannibalism as a possible tactic to combat global climate change, unveiling publicly for the first time the fixation of the mondialists with cannibalism. Stockholm School of Economics professor and researcher Magnus Soderlund, a Freemason of the Swedish Rite, said that he believes eating human flesh derived from dead bodies might save the human race if only a world society were to “awaken the idea.” The scientist also mentioned the possibility of cannibalism during a TV broadcast on Swedish channel TV4.

Take it as you will , sooner or later facts can't be denied and you really stupid in the land of the US OF A you all haven't seen shit yet LMFAO!!!

This is only the beginning the reality keeps getting told to you as being a Conspiracy omfg your sooo dumb if u think this..

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

What I don't get is even with all of the pressure and national reporting of the homeless filthy disaster in LA...SF and Seattle...the mayors and Governors sit back and do nothing....do they want total civil collapse?....I guess DEM tyrants would rather rule over meager frightened shreds of humanity than govern the upwardly mobile educated and free...

What I don't get is even with all of the pressure and national reporting of the homeless filthy disaster in LA...SF and Seattle...the mayors and Governors sit back and do nothing....do they want total civil collapse?....I guess DEM tyrants would rather rule over meager frightened shreds of humanity than govern the upwardly mobile educated and free...

Well Texas and Florida have about the same homeless numbers, the republicans just keep it quiet.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

Well, Mrs. Crusader tells me that our homegrown Northern lights is the best she's ever had and I have about an additional 40G drying. She spent time talking to and encouraging the girls while I had them outside this past summer.

I made some really awful mistakes that cut the yield in half, but overall I'd be in profit if I planned on selling any.

I'm ready to try again

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

i would like to believe that this article is true that Trump is taking a stance on the homeless problem in california but the fact that just one year left in his first term he has not delivered on his promise to prosecute Hitlery,not get rid of the CIA and fed that our last great president patriot JFK tried to do,not get rid of those two evil organizations cause they are responsible for the world being in the mess it is and wars started all the time. i cant believe anything trump says anymore at this point.plus i know to take in everything alex jones says with a grain of salt.he tells the news that our LAMESTREAM media wont report but he does not tell everything he knows,he omits many things.

Trump Orders Fightback Against LA’s Worsening Homeless Problem

Well Texas and Florida have about the same homeless numbers, the republicans just keep it quiet.

No wonder I never heard a peep from you in the 8 years of corruption that went on with Big ears how he took a shit on the constitution and took a lighter to it same as his pals the clintons did and his other pals the Bushs before him. your as bad as that troll political chic in the politics section is,she talks about the corruption of the democrats all the time but says the repubs can do know wrong when BOTH parties are corrupt.

Same as PC,you like her and rambutious,have CLEARLY been brainwashed by our corrupt school system that there is a difference in the two corrupt parties.:rolleyes:

Technically and legally speaking, we are not supposed to have this. If you remember we had a war on poverty started in the mid 1960's. We have spent tens of trillions of dollars and even more. We have emasculated the so called privileged white males and more. When do we declare victory? There are Asian nations that were agrarian cultures back then and are now modern meccas. Eastern Europe is becoming rich again after the communism fell. There are nations in the middle east that were sand lands only that are wealthier. So what gives? Tell us the answers. We have spent massive amounts of resources more to end the problems then these nations have to uplift themselves.

i would like to believe that this article is true that Trump is taking a stance on the homeless problem in california but the fact that just one year left in his first term he has not delivered on his promise to prosecute Hitlery,not get rid of the CIA and fed that our last great president patriot JFK tried to do,not get rid of those two evil organizations cause they are responsible for the world being in the mess it is and wars started all the time. i cant believe anything trump says anymore at this point.plus i know to take in everything alex jones says with a grain of salt.he tells the news that our LAMESTREAM media wont report but he does not tell everything he knows,he omits many things.

Trump Orders Fightback Against LA’s Worsening Homeless Problem

well don't know what to tell you. apparently what we do tell yah doesn't matter...... I don't have 100% in him I will never have that for any political fk!

Forum List

Back