Cannabis.

So if I come sit on your front lawn and have a mild edible buzz, will you shoot me?
You will get 1 warning to leave, then yes you will get shot. Whether you have the buzz or not. I had to run off a bunch of Baptists yesterday.
:lmao:

1624805252257.jpeg

So if I come sit on your front lawn and have a mild edible buzz, will you shoot me?
You will get 1 warning to leave, then yes you will get shot. Whether you have the buzz or not. I had to run off a bunch of Baptists yesterday.

View attachment 506126
It’s not just the hippies. It’s everyone who hasn’t actively been invited onto my property. I ran off a middle aged couple from the local Baptist church yesterday. I spent most of last fall running off political scum.

View attachment 506126
It’s not just the hippies. It’s everyone who hasn’t actively been invited onto my property. I ran off a middle aged couple from the local Baptist church yesterday. I spent most of last fall running off political scum.
I don’t run anybody off although here in Oregon I don’t get many solicitors.
But hell, I used to invite LDS missionaries in if I had the time.
They usually left bewildered and close to tears, but I always learned something. :)

I don’t run anybody off although here in Oregon I don’t get many solicitors
I run everyone off. I don’t find enough people I like to take the chance. I’d love to surround the whole property with a 16’ tall, 3’ thick stone wall but it’s not practical.

OMG. If you were my old man when I was a teen, I'd be a F runaway
Your comment suggests to me that if you’d been my child you probably wouldn’t have lived past the fourth grade.
Good thing too. I never had a boss.......................But that was damned funny dude......................lolol

I never seen you before so I don't know you
He is hands-down the funniest poster here.

OMG. If you were my old man when I was a teen, I'd be a F runaway
Your comment suggests to me that if you’d been my child you probably wouldn’t have lived past the fourth grade.
Good thing too. I never had a boss.......................But that was damned funny dude......................lolol

I never seen you before so I don't know you
He is hands-down the funniest poster here.
He is???.Never heard of him that I can remember

I tried my first edibles two weeks ago. I ate 10mg of a hybrid (half Sativa and half Indica) and the 10mg felt oh so smooth. But then I decided to eat another 10mg and I got pretty blitzed.

And here's the thing: I was not at all sitting around spaced out, I had more motivation to exercise than I've had in ages. And since I had to have a lesion removed from my spinal cord 10 years ago, I've had a lack of feeling in my right foot, from resulting nerve damage.

What I noticed from getting high for the first time since before I had the surgery was my balance felt much improved, and my walking was noticeably better. I had not walked that well since before my surgery 10 years ago.

So there ya go. It all started out as "medical marijuana" for a reason, there are numerous medical benefits, but that was something I was totally unprepared for. Sadly, I won't be able to partake again, for fear of getting tested for marijuana at work.
With recreational and medical marijuana legal in my state (Washington) for a few years now, one can also get at the store one or the other, and CBD as well.

Indica is usually considered the head buzz high - gets your synapses going, engages "enlightened thoughts", energizes, etc.

Sativa is the other way around. Tends to mellow you down, give you more munchies, relaxes to point of wanting to nap into dreamland.

For about six+ years now I've had a low level and non-aggressive prostate cancer. Shortly after being diagnosed with such, and after looking at the conventional medical options/treatments, a friend suggessed trying CBD. I looked into the limited objective research and articles available on the 'net at the time and noticed that the result to that date had shown that CBD had arrested the growth and spread of cancer and in some cases had eliminated it.

I figured it was worth a try, and little to lose. Could also go back to the other medical options with promise of around 50% or more erectile dysfunction as side-affects. So far my PSAs have been low, below 9, and no growth or spread of the cancer. That may be other random factors, but I'm inclined to call it the effect of the CBD.

In recent months my friend and source for CBD has begun to include CBG which is supposedly even more potent and effective in the medical treatment applications. He uses plant material selectively breed for CBD and CBG with low, barely traceable THC (as in way less than 1%) so now buzz or test concerns with his formulation. Also very affordable compared to other conventional medical treatments.

Along with the capsules for ingestion to treat the cancer, the same mixture (coconut oil or olive oil base) makes a great topical application for cuts, sore joints, and other issues such as muscle pains and cramps.

BTW, ever since in included CBG in my capsules a few months ago, I've notice the arthritis - pain and stiffness - in my right hand has gone away.

I've heard about the wonderful benefit of CBD and arthritis, and it makes sense: CBD is an oil, and you oil squeaky joints. For the past two months I've had pain bending both index fingers, but not in my other fingers on either hand. So I'm probably gonna start the CBD as well for that, after I see a doctor as to why this is happening.

Are you eating a cupful of blueberries every day? You need to use food as pharma, as well as the CBD oil. I buy Two Good brand yogurt (two grams of sugar per container) and add a bunch of blueberries. I love blueberries anyway, and I highly recommend the Cadia organic frozen blueberries, they taste amazing, just thaw them overnight and eat the next day. You can make smoothies or eat them by themselves, but I like the yogurt route myself. If you live right you can slow the prostate cancer to the point you can die of old age before it gets too bad, so I've been told. Hope you are doing well.

I've heard about the wonderful benefit of CBD and arthritis, and it makes sense: CBD is an oil, and you oil squeaky joints. For the past two months I've had pain bending both index fingers, but not in my other fingers on either hand. So I'm probably gonna start the CBD as well for that, after I see a doctor as to why this is happening.

Are you eating a cupful of blueberries every day? You need to use food as pharma, as well as the CBD oil. I buy Two Good brand yogurt (two grams of sugar per container) and add a bunch of blueberries. I love blueberries anyway, and I highly recommend the Cadia organic frozen blueberries, they taste amazing, just thaw them overnight and eat the next day. You can make smoothies or eat them by themselves, but I like the yogurt route myself. If you live right you can slow the prostate cancer to the point you can die of old age before it gets too bad, so I've been told. Hope you are doing well.
Just to refresh here; I've been taking CBD for a few years now and believe that is what has held my prostate cancer in check, kept it from getting worse.

It is CBG, which my friend added to his formulations several months ago, which showed the relief from arthritis pain and stiffness in my hand. Both CBD and CBG are effective IMO, but it was the CBG that improved my arthritis of joints.

I'd recommend getting both molecules if you can.

My friend infuses both into a coconut oil base, placed in gel caps for ingestion.

As for blueberries, we don't eat such daily, BUT, we have a few plants of our own we will be harvesting from in about a month or less. Also, many of the local berry growers here do blueberries and since my wife is QA manager for a local harvest processor, now is about the time of year those test samplings come home for our use, or freeze for later.

So, yes, totally on board about blueberry consumption and it's value and we do such quite a bit over the span of the year. We also garden and have many other fruit, nut, berry bushes and trees so we get quite a bit of our own, home-grown healthy foods. And the excess is preserved either by freezing, drying, and/or canning.

Look into trying to get CBG supplement for your joint pain/arthritis, IMO.

I had lots of bad pot in the 70"s.
Got shit now that'll make a brudda speak Lithuanian,
Where was that ? We had all kinds of good weed in NE Ohio, including homegrown sinsemilla, Thai sticks, Colombian Red and Gold, Acapulco Gold, Maui Waui, Jamaican and all kinds of hashish.
Don't forget Sinaloan, Michmecan, Gainsville Gold, black Morrocan hash, keef, and hash oil.

It was a life of choices.

Forum List

Back