Moonshine

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
Since I started making my own moonshine, I almost forgot how to buy strong alcoholic beverages. Except, of course, beer and wine. The peculiarity of my moonshine is that there is no hangover after it. Of course, you still do not need to mix different types of alcohol. My the device looks something like this:

13hq

I'm addicted to that show Moonshiners....its a crack up...I tried a drink of shine when I was a teenager and it tasted like rubbing alcohol so I never tried it again....

Since I started making my own moonshine, I almost forgot how to buy strong alcoholic beverages. Except, of course, beer and wine. The peculiarity of my moonshine is that there is no hangover after it. Of course, you still do not need to mix different types of alcohol. My the device looks something like this:
If you drink enough moonshine over a period of time you'll forget just about everything eventually.,...that's if your brain outlasts your liver.

If you are very conservative with your cuts, you can reduce hangovers to almost nothing, but you throw away a lot of rich flavors that can give your product character. It's a matter of experience to find just the right blend. Aging is as important as your distilling procedures, but that takes patience.

If you are very conservative with your cuts, you can reduce hangovers to almost nothing, but you throw away a lot of rich flavors that can give your product character. It's a matter of experience to find just the right blend. Aging is as important as your distilling procedures, but that takes patience.
Just like weed.

Just like weed.
An old friend in Kentucky back in the 80's had it all going on....really good red bud, and moonshine. He also made different kinds of really awesome homemade wine - like 35% alcohol, but tasted like fruit juice. He even had mushrooms and deer sausage....best I ever had.

Just like weed.
An old friend in Kentucky back in the 80's had it all going on....really good red bud, and moonshine. He also made different kinds of really awesome homemade wine - like 35% alcohol, but tasted like fruit juice. He even had mushrooms and deer sausage....best I ever had.
Whenever I hear deer sausage it reminds me of that meme.

Forum List

Back