Cannabis poisoning in young children increased nine times after legalization.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Lefts ‘It’s for the children’ took on a new meaning.

I've heard it's dangerous for dogs.

Not sure how dangerous it is for kids.

I don't use the stuff. Way too expensive.

STFU!!!!!

We need to REMOVE warning labels, safety standards and promote abortion as a means to let the lowest denominator left wing pieces of shit to eliminate their genetic waste from the genepool with as little effort on our part as possible.

We have reached critical mass here, and anything we do to deliberately exterminate these animated diseases is actually wrong from a moral standpoint.

Biblically speaking Proverbs gives us great guidelines but they're largely ignored in modern times, and some of the most important aspects have become outlawed in regressive communities.

Let them smoke grass... and drink DRANO.

What is cannabis poisoning? What does it do? If it does something bad, I hope they have laws holding parents, guardians and adults in the residence responsible.

Every article I read about the weed industry says it's not doing well. We need to do a better job of marketing to children
wp-1641671972982.jpg

Personally, I love cannabis. I don't like to smoke, I prefer to bake. It's very strain dependent; some are like, meh; others are a complete time-dilating, glorious hours long event.

I've tried outdoor growing the past 2 summers and each time ended in tears when the white mold wiped out the entire crop.

In August the gardeners assistant asked for and received a few cuttings from the Green Kush before the mold got it, he probably got the best of it. Happy for him

Personally, I love cannabis. I don't like to smoke, I prefer to bake. It's very strain dependent; some are like, meh; others are a complete time-dilating, glorious hours long event.

I've tried outdoor growing the past 2 summers and each time ended in tears when the white mold wiped out the entire crop.

In August the gardeners assistant asked for and received a few cuttings from the Green Kush before the mold got it, he probably got the best of it. Happy for him

Buy some fungicide.

This is a who cares thread. Believe in freedom? Then you are in full support of legalization.

One can chose not to use it? Or maybe I'm wrong. Like alcohol. It's a choice. One has freedom to make a choice. You are for freedom or against it.

Pot don't make kids sick.
Idiot parents who fail to put their pot away make kids sick.

One can chose not to use it? Or maybe I'm wrong. Like alcohol. It's a choice. One has freedom to make a choice. You are for freedom or against it.
When you drink alcohol it goes into your stomach not mine. But when you smoke weed so does everyone around you. There‘s your difference. If you like edibles, have as many as you want.

So alcohol doesn't affect one's mind.....post of the year. Well done.
Who’s mind? They family sitting on the other side of the pool or the guy drinking it? LOL. Post of the year… Looks like someone is enjoying some weed right now.

People who leave their adult consumables around children should be punished. People who leave poisons and cleaning products where children can have access should be punished. The substances are not to blame.

If it was as simple as live and let live, so be it. I’m for that.
But people aren’t being promoted the impression that alcohol is safe and therapeutic the way pot is. Alcohol comes with plenty of warning. Alcohol is not poured down the throats of others randomly in public the way pot smokers subject others to their pot smoke, including babies in strollers or car seats.
Ignorance prevails. People need to be informed but big pot is just hypocritically picking up where big tobacco left off.

Forum List

Back