Candidate Joe Biden Says That Everyone Should Wear Masks Outside For At Least 3 Months Or 40,000 People Will Die

Joe Biden should go outside and get out of his basement so someone could ask him a question.
How many re runs does it take to get one single coherent 20 second shot of biden in his ads? How many do you think, im guessing 6 to 8 takes
Dude that basement line was over like 5 weeks ago... get with it

I'm glad you think that more Americans than we lost in WW I, Korea and Vietnam are a HOAX.
Wow! What a weak minded dupe! And what do soldiers lost in those wars have to do with the Chinese virus
and the way the left has politicized the matter just like they did AIDs during the eighties.

Joe Biden should go outside and get out of his basement so someone could ask him a question.
How many re runs does it take to get one single coherent 20 second shot of biden in his ads? How many do you think, im guessing 6 to 8 takes

It'll be over when he actually gets out of the basement

ok slade I see you like to troll

I don’t really like to troll unless somebody deserves it. I’d much rather get into detailed discussions and debates. But when I hear lame repetitive talking points like “Biden’s hiding in the basement“. I just Need to call out the stupidity. Sorry

I don’t really like to troll unless somebody deserves it. I’d much rather get into detailed discussions and debates. But when I hear lame repetitive talking points like “Biden’s hiding in the basement“. I just Need to call out the stupidity. Sorry
Do you believe we get the best candidates every election cycle? How many times did we hear "the lesser of two evils" mantra? Even that is a talking point. I am telling you, hate can be felt by come people. And I feel it. People are snapping out for minimal reasons because there is a concerted effort to damage what is left of our constitutional republic.

Truth is what it is.

Repeating a lie seems to be an important tool in the left's belt......so try not to act like a hypocrite.

Quit denying science.
Please demonstrate for everyone the "science" behind wearing a mask on a walk, in a parking lot, in the park,
in the woods, in the middle of a field, on a mountain top etc.

I want you to nail down the science in Joe Biden's declaration that everyone, everywhere, should wear a mask for at least the next ninety days and why only ninety days, if Biden, and new best friend Kamala Harris,
are making this declaration of un-independence based on scientific principles?

Is Joe Biden signaling the pandemic will end in ninety days? I would like you to clear up the "science" of this all.
Wearing masks indoors is certainly a responsible action. By telling stubborn, pig headed, ignorant Americans to wear masks all of the time, they might at least wear them indoors.

Quit denying science.
Please demonstrate for everyone the "science" behind wearing a mask on a walk, in a parking lot, in the park,
in the woods, in the middle of a field, on a mountain top etc.

I want you to nail down the science in Joe Biden's declaration that everyone, everywhere, should wear a mask for at least the next ninety days and why only ninety days, if Biden, and new best friend Kamala Harris,
are making this declaration of un-independence based on scientific principles?

Is Joe Biden signaling the pandemic will end in ninety days? I would like you to clear up the "science" of this all.
Once Joe Bide is elected everyone will get vaccinated and can take off their masks. That's because the whole thing is a Hoax.
Yes, and the whole world is in on it. Just how stupid are you?

Biden and Harris say there should be mandated 3 months of wearing masks.

Already with the totalitarianism.
Biden said we should have a unified stance on masks and ALL GOVERNORS should enact mask mandates.
Keep playing that same old Mask Nazi tune.
A few Hitler gifs I found funny. - GIFs - Imgur

Mask is just one letter away from Mark as in The Mark of The Beast.

"And he causes all, rich and poor to wear a mask so that they may not buy or sell without the mask."

Be careful what you wish for when you take away People's rights and impose Mandatory And Unconstitutional Conditions on them being allowed to live their lives.

As for you? You'd be the first in line to have 666 tattooed on your forehead.

We are all in this together, right commie bot?
Loony Toon!

Masks are not the mark of the beast, nor close.... They are more like the armour of God! :D
Those on the right would not understand this.
OH.......it's a black thing.
Is everyone on the left Black?

I went to the VA yesterday( a federal facility controlled by Trump) and I had to pass through two checkpoints where they checked for COVID-19 and you were required to wear a mask. Now, why is Trump forcing people to wear a mask at federal facilities if it is only the Democrats doing it?
Why is it you people only accuse the Democrats of the same thing the Republicans are doing also? Selective outrage only makes your argument weak.
Trump is enforcing strict mask laws because if he doesn't the Democrats would literally be accusing him of murder. He has not mandated wearing a mask outdoors.
The checkpoints were outside of the VA not inside. Your lame excuses are just lame as hell when you try to dodge the truth of the matter. I know you can't fathom that your glorious leader would do what he claims he doesn't., denial much? Wake the fuck up you are a tool being used by the president and the echo chamber. Free yourself from your enslavement and realized none of them deserve your attention much less your dedication to blindly follow their dog whistle.
the only assholes that listen to dog whistles are BEIJING joe and kum-illa--oh and their brain dead followers----oh and dogs---which would devour you brain dead flip flopping democrats

Some 22-year old intern came up with these numbers and said "Don't fuck this up old man" before he was trotted out in front of a camera. When is someone going to ask Plugs why he wanted to persecute Flynn under the Logan Act.... or how much money did he personally make from the shakedowns of Ukraine, China and Romania. Hell, the stuttering fuck might accidentally tell the truth for the first time in his life.

Biden and Harris say there should be mandated 3 months of wearing masks.

Already with the totalitarianism.
Biden said we should have a unified stance on masks and ALL GOVERNORS should enact mask mandates.
Keep playing that same old Mask Nazi tune.
A few Hitler gifs I found funny. - GIFs - Imgur

Mask is just one letter away from Mark as in The Mark of The Beast.

"And he causes all, rich and poor to wear a mask so that they may not buy or sell without the mask."

Be careful what you wish for when you take away People's rights and impose Mandatory And Unconstitutional Conditions on them being allowed to live their lives.

As for you? You'd be the first in line to have 666 tattooed on your forehead.

We are all in this together, right commie bot?
Loony Toon!

Masks are not the mark of the beast, nor close.... They are more like the armour of God! :D
Those on the right would not understand this.
OH.......it's a black thing.
Is everyone on the left Black?
You ain't black if you vote for Trump.

Do you believe we get the best candidates every election cycle? How many times did we hear "the lesser of two evils" mantra? Even that is a talking point. I am telling you, hate can be felt by come people. And I feel it. People are snapping out for minimal reasons because there is a concerted effort to damage what is left of our constitutional republic.
You are speaking to a different issue which involves campaign finance and power Beijing in Washington. I guess it could be somewhat related to the VP but not as directly as the candidates

Truth is what it is.
Agreed.

Repeating a lie seems to be an important tool in the left's belt......so try not to act like a hypocrite.
How am I being hypocritical?

Wearing masks indoors is certainly a responsible action. By telling stubborn, pig headed, ignorant Americans to wear masks all of the time, they might at least wear them indoors.
Leave the goal posts where they are! This is not about the wearing of masks indoors. This is about someone
out walking down an empty street and having the Biden mask police (informed by a good citizen on the government payroll spying from her windows) ) roll up and persecute someone who is no danger to absolutely anyone!
Welcome to Nazi America.

Last edited:

How am I being hypocritical?
The party that you support uses lies as a primary weapon against Republicans in general.
They have a vast media network who's job is to lie, exaggerate, and mislead.
You even have so-called factcheckers that are purely basing their facts off of opinions and half-truths.
The only way you folks can sell your ideology is by omitting specifics and censoring alternative viewpoints.
So that's why I said you were acting like a hypocrite over the Biden Basement phrase.

Forum List

Back