Candice Owens to Speak at the Republican National Convention

Blame shifting? The blame is on the criminals, the single mothers, etc.
White people had the same racist attitudes towards black people 250 years ago long before stats on crimes were compiled. Long before stats on single mothers were compiled.
What is YOUR point?
You seem to be making excuses and laying the blame on whites for things blacks cause themselves. I dont blame black people for things whites are responsible for. Whites dont force blacks to commit crimes or have children out if wedlock. Same goes for every race.

What is YOUR point?
You seem to be making excuses and laying the blame on whites for things blacks cause themselves. I dont blame black people for things whites are responsible for. Whites dont force blacks to commit crimes or have children out if wedlock. Same goes for every race.
My point is white racism is not conditional. But your making the claim that white racism is conditional and the reason why white people are racist is because they look at crime stats and out of wedlock stats.

But white people were racist 200 years ago, Long before crime stats, Long before out of wedlock stats.

Your comments above mean one of two things: 1.) You are totally oblivious of the number of black children being killed in these shootings or 2.) You are more incredulous that these people had the means to obtain the firearms and bullets than you are outraged by the killing of these poor kids.
I've spent time in Chicago.

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

And let me tell you something. There are no places you can walk or go without being on tape. None. It's the most heavily surveillanced city, probably in the world.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last month were 12 people were shot

And once again they say "please come forward or submit a tip anonymously".

The police can't find these fellas ? Really ? The white man can tell you the precise location of a star million of light years away but he can't find some guys that do a drive by of funeral ?

If you believe that then there really is no hope for you.

What makes you think the only ones looking for the shooter are white officers? Blacks comprise about a quarter of the Chicago police force. Not to mention the fact that both the police commissioner (Superintendent of Police in Chicago) and the mayor are black.

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence. The Chicago PD really needs to investigate this case thoroughly, because something is off. Farrakhan warned them that Trump was going to bring in Federal Troops id brothers didn't stop the killing

Cops n Chicago r some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of CPD ?

How many of these "thugs" are black?

A black child is much more likely to get killed by a stray bullet in his/her own neighborhood than a white child is in his neighborhood. How many of these kids have been killed in their own front yards, inside their homes and even in the arms of their parents?
Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

I wouldn't have made that argument a hundred years ago because it wasn't true a hundred years ago. But we're talking about today and today it is true.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No.

No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

And? More whites were killed by police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892 too. So what?

The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around.

You're argument is as stupid as telling Breast Cancer Support Groups not to bother with that cancer and focus on Lung Cancer because that is the biggest cancer killer.

Let's take your analogy in another direction. Lung cancer is the bigger killer but victims of breast cancer are blaming lung cancer for killing people.

When ISIS killed whites in Paris or 9-11 Twin Towers I did not hear white people say "Well, more white people kill white people, than muslims""

But that would have been just as true.

That's because the Muslim terrorists killed blacks as well. The terrorists didn't target whites, they targeted Americans.

The police are held to a higher standard. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, they are the rules.

Everyone has the power to kill you. It's why we have laws against murder. None of this absolves a citizen of the responsibility not to commit murder.

Good for you. I guess. I don't know what one has to do with the other. Notwithstanding the fact that the word "servative" doesn't exist.
It exists in my vocabulary.

I'm not surprised.

Here's the thing: Owens, Williams, and Diamond & Silk understand the difference between a white conservative and a white supremacist. Apparently you don't.
They're just black people who are paid or helped by whites for putting a black face on white opinion and power.

Whether they are paid or helped or neither one, they still understand the difference between a white conservative and a white supremacist.

That's why you hardly see black people on TV who challenge white supremacy. That cannot be an accident. In blogs and forums and on the streets you see black people challenging and speaking out about racism in all its glory but on television it is strangely absent.

That's because blacks who pretty much agree with whites will have a much easier time getting on television than those who do not. So even though you see black faces on television, it is still pretty much the World According to White People.

Again, you're confusing white supremacy with white predominance.

But there are plenty of guns and bullets and black children to kill them with.
And how does a black child getting killed affect white people ?

You're running around USMB acting like you care about about black children.

I have a black grandniece and grandnephew. Step carefully.

But if I'm wrong then tell everyone in USMB what you are doing about it.

I'll wait

giphy.gif

I'll wait

giphy.gif

I think I'll be waiting for a long time.

Tell them what you are doing about it.

You don't even believe it's happening so why would you expect ME to do something about it?

I'm pointing a finger at black people because black people are pointing guns at other black people and killing BLACK CHILDREN and then bitching when the occasional black man gets shot by a cop. Jesus Christ, how many of your children have to die in this manner before you'll do something about it?
Black children are not being killed on mass.

That's "en masse". But anyway, I didn't say they were. However, it is a fact that proportionately too many black children get killed in this manner.

Tell you what, go and ask any black parent that has lost a child to gang warfare and ask them if cop shootings are the real problem.

Now, the problem with your math is that you pulled the figures straight out of your own butt. The figures I provided are actual figures.

im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth.jpg
[/quote]

Go and research the actual crime figures then get back to me. This has nothing to do with my being white.

As I say Crime is mostly intra-racial. That means there will always be more black-on-black crime than white-on-black crime. The same way most whites will murder whites.

Of course it is. No doubt the numbers will show that whites are responsible for the most crime but that is because they make up the majority of the population. However, whites are not blaming anyone but other whites when someone is killed. And they're not protesting, looting and burning when the occasional white person is killed by a black person.

Also your argument makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour, like low crime rates. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter.

Meanwhile the worth of white life is as not being conditional.

Perhaps if blacks acted as if their lives matter then maybe the black crime rate will go down.

Your argument is what makes the worth of black life conditional. Whites are not the ones killing black children, blacks are. But you refuse to do or say anything about it - to the point of not even believing it's happening - until the condition of fewer cop shootings is met.

No-one belittled those white kids who were killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting by Adam Lanza.

No one belittled the Aurora theater shooting of white people by white psychopath, James Eagan Holmes.

Who's belittling black children?

If I said, “This pack of wolves needs to wait until NONE of the wolves are injured before they hunt for food” would be illogical. What’s to stop the uninjured wolves from hunting for food for the pack while the injured wolves are recovering?

In one case you are talking about a single entity, in the other you are talking about a group. Black people are a group not a single monolith.

Did you notice that I qualified my remarks in a previous post with "Those black individuals who choose not to practice safe sex and/or take paternal responsibility seriously; and those black individuals who choose not to break the cycle of violence and choose to break the law."?

I specifically said "black individuals" because I know that the entire black community is not guilty.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t blk ppl do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other.

You must be thinking of someone else because I never said anything along those lines.

Blacks are individuals, and while some are addressing one problem, other’s can be addressing another.

The argument falls on its face on the grounds mere stupidity.

But I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one tragedy, within their own racial group.

This has nothing to do with white people. Blacks can be outraged about more than one tragedy but the problem is, the black community, as a whole, does not seem to be outraged by the indiscriminate killing of their children at all. Or at least, they seem to be more outraged by the occasional cop shooting than the greater number of their children being killed by gang warfare.

No one ever took to the streets and looted and burned businesses for the killing by stray bullet of Tyvien McLean, 12, in Durham, NC on 7/20. Or for Davell Gardner Jr., 1, killed by a stray bullet at a BBQ in Brooklyn on 7/12. Or for Davon McNeal, 11, at a cookout (for a Stop The Violence get-together, no less) on 7/4. Or for Secoriea Turner, 8, from Atlanta; Royta Giles, 8, from Hoover, Ala.; Natalia Wallace, 7, from Chicago; and Jace Young, 6, from San Francisco. Davon McNeal and the other four listed after him were ALL killed by stray bullets in gang shootouts just during the July 4th weekend. That's a TWO DAY period in which five children are killed by stray bullets. Five black children killed senselessly in two fucking days.

So again, how many black children need to die this way before the black community as a whole shifts their focus and outrage to the greater danger? How long are they going to ignore this greater epidemic in order to march for a black man shot by a cop who, in most cases, brought the shooting on himself or already had a long rap sheet?

Also, we're not talking about the number of blacks killed, we're talking about the number of black children killed and we're talking about how they are killed and the frequency at which they are killed.
As I say - Black children are not being killed on mass. That's just you using the Adolf Hitler tactic.

EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg
[/quote]

Hitler? Really? You know, the prevailing wisdom is that once you bring Hitler, Nazis, death camps or the Holocaust into a discussion, you've lost. It's a cheap debate tactic and most people recognize it as such.

See your judging black people by the same standards that's in the white community.

Just because white people do nastiness to kids. That does not mean we do.

90400487_216037486418252_3032719722450780160_n.jpg

88175408_203831414305526_1496534315809374208_n.jpg

88113173_203831394305528_6861272790083829760_n.jpg

88210831_203597124328955_7306932031374491648_n.jpg

87226233_198746738147327_6399299682454994944_n.jpg

Here's the thing, whites aren't blaming blacks when cops kill whites.

Again, this is not strictly about numbers. The murder rate for black men is more than twice that of white men. One way to illustrate this: If the populations were the same and there were 1,000,000 white men and 1,000,000 black men and there were 10,000 murders of white men by white men, there would be about 22,000 murders of black men by black men.

First of all, you have ONE example of white guys in a shootout. Secondly, you don't even know who they were or why they were shooting at the car. What gave you the idea that he was a white supremacist?
White supremacist have infiltrated law enforcement

This is common knowledge. Even the FBI agrees.

You have Kentucky Cop (John Nissen) was supposed to drive black female rape victim home, but took her to a motel and raped her again.

You have the likes of New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people ? and the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" and the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists.

And you Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights.

67511090_101841777837824_2783679265017692160_n.jpg

67664284_101835354505133_4541027905123123200_n.jpg
[/quote]

What does any of this have to do with black men slaughtering each other and black children?

This is a case where the child was specifically targeted. I'm talking about innocent child bystanders getting killed by stray bullets from gang shootouts and drive bys. There are a ridiculous number of innocent bystanders - both children and adults - being accidentally killed in these shootings.
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]

And that right there is why the problem will never be solved or even alleviated.

I think you know as well as I do how serious this problem is. It just bugs the shit out of you to hear it from a white person.

What thugs ?

And let's broaden this out.

Bernie Madoff (A white man) got caught stealing 65 000 000 000 dollars. That's 65 billion dollars.

65 billion dollars is more money even if you added up the money robbed by every single black robber for the past 200 years in the USA

De Niro made a movie about his life "Wizard Of Lies" a few years bk

When white people do crime it's glorified. They're seen as cool and cunning. GoodFellas ? Sopranos ? Al Capone ? Bonnie and Clyde....anyone ?

Now, I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

But to you robbing some 7-11 and getting a few 100 bucks or whatever is the ultimate evil act. See I’m pretty certain Bernie Madoff would not rob in stores but he robs in others ways.

It's also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done so.

And? More whites were killed by police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892 too. So what?
The police don't kill unarmed white ppl in any significant numbers. You will hardly find me a white Tamir rice in the white community.

Yeah whites are also brutalized by police but blacks are the only ones making an effort to change that.

Black ppl are essentially fighting for everyone’s rights and all we get in return is chastisement from those who would also benefit from change.

Its white people that support harsher government policies if they’ll hurt blacks ....even if they could potentially be used against whites too. It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face

White ppl are not in any moral position to point the finger at blk ppl for anything.

If you haven't noticed. We are the engine room for freedom and justice. We are the ones who are trying to set the record straight.

We are the ones who are trying to clean up the mess white people have left.

We have put racism front and center and the whole world follows our lead. Thats why there is demos against racism as far as Australia to Sweden to UK to Brazil.

And all that was to try to get white people to act like human being. Companies like Nike, coco cola, apple, Microsoft spends millions trying to mobilize and influence ppl.

A few blk ppl from Minneapolis have done in a week what they can only dream of in year.

Dont ever point the finger at blk ppl. When you look at the history of whites, it's almost like we are dealing with another species.
Let's take your analogy in another direction. Lung cancer is the bigger killer but victims of breast cancer are blaming lung cancer for killing people.
How many people with lung cancer are blaming people with breast cancer for their cancer ?

What are you talking about ?

That's because the Muslim terrorists killed blacks as well. The terrorists didn't target whites, they targeted Americans.
Most of the people who Bin Lanen killed were white. Most people in twin towers were white.
Bin Laden didn't crash that plane into Harlem or the Bronx or Brownsville in New york.

White Americans kill more white Americans each year than the 9/11 hijackers murdered in 2001, but using your logic that should mean the hijackers are not worthy attention.

There were more Black folks killed by Belgium’s King Leopold in the Congo than by White folks in the United States. So according to your logic white people should be given a pass on that too right ?

Everyone has the power to kill you. It's why we have laws against murder. None of this absolves a citizen of the responsibility not to commit murder.
And the biggest killers have been whites,

You're running your mouth about so called black crime, murder, and theft you never mention white crime.

Why is that ?

Yet from the 1920’s up to now white crime was the absolutely biggest crime in the USA and one of the biggest in the world.

At its peak Mafia (Cosa Nostra) had some 3000 to 4000 members. Most of those guys had killed at least one individual. They had to. You do not enter this organisation without participating in a murder. Later it became enough to participate in murder, chop up the body, help to kill the victim by holding or setting up the actual murder.

That alone puts the number of their murder victims in thousands. Even when some members did not personally killed anybody others did by dozens. In Cosa Nostra there were dozens of guys who killed up twenty guys and many who had killed even more than that.

And that number is just their murders and just by the Italian American crime. This does not include murders committed by their associates and non-members who were and are involved in that business.

Add to this the drug trade which they have had a huge say in since the 1930’s.

How many people died during those decades from over doses and other drug related reasons?

Thousands at least.

The drug trade by white crime destroyed dozens of black neighbourhoods all across the USA from New York to Detroit, to Chicago to LA. And that was nothing? Nothing criminal?

Add to that the massive commercial thievery, lone sharking, gambling, numbers, prostitution, porn, labour unions, corruption of politicians, judges, judicial systems in several cities, Hollywood and forgery, robberies, transportation, fashion industry, clothing industry, waste management etc.

There has never been any rule in Sicilian mafia that bans killing of women and children.

If they have to be murdered, then they have to be. It doesn’t matter how young a child is or who the woman is, if they are the ones who have to be killed, they will be. Any method will do: acid bath, fire, shooting, strangulation, knifing, bombs.

The murder is the message.

It is very funny how you promoting the idea of black criminality somehow forget all that

Whether they are paid or helped or neither one, they still understand the difference between a white conservative and a white supremacist.
The only difference between a white conservative and white supremacist is the white supracist

This has nothing to do with white people. Blacks can be outraged about more than one tragedy but the problem is, the black community, as a whole, does not seem to be outraged by the indiscriminate killing of their children at all. Or at least, they seem to be more outraged by the occasional cop shooting than the greater number of their children being killed by gang warfare.
There is no shortage of dedicated individuals and groups in the city of Chicago and other places working day in and day out to address the crime problem.

The same is true in every major city in the country.

Black folks mostly, doing the unheralded and largely ignored community-building, violence prevention, gang intervention, and conflict resolution work about which White America knows almost nothing. The media doesn’t cover it — it’s not as sexy as a drive-by or mass shooting at a house party — but it’s happening every day.

Some of the most consistent work in this regard in Chicago is being done by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan, and Father Michael Pfleger at St. Sabina Catholic Church.

The same people who call out white racism and police misconduct are the ones who do the community self-help work. .

But you don’t know this because you don’t know hardly any black people and haven’t spent time yourself in those communities. And you most likely don’t read or listen to black media, where not only are such issues covered, but the efforts made by people in the community to address those problems are also highlighted and the media does not report on this. They only come in when someone get's blasted

Tell you what, go and ask any black parent that has lost a child to gang warfare and ask them if cop shootings are the real problem.
And I can go and ask white children who get killed and abused. What are you doing to stop this ?

What are you doing to stop white children and white people in general high on drugs in suburban areas.

Meth and heroin (drugs that black people rarely use or sell) 85% of the users and sellers are white.

All over the USA white people are drugged out on meth like this

68250817_101833411171994_6378123732749123584_o.jpg

68281010_101833401171995_5659006526472323072_o.jpg

67635285_101833284505340_5728986898232246272_n.jpg

BUT THEY ARE WHITE

So they have programs giving them clean needles and a program to pick up the needles they discard on the ground.

I know in Waco which has been a hotbed for crystal meth use. White changed possession of meth from felony to misdemeanor.

You see when it’s a white problem .....it's a problem. They don’t want the little white Timmys of the world to hit that cell

upload_2019-2-6_16-25-27-png.244431

These white folks got K&A looking like skid row. They have programs giving them clean needles and a program to pick up the needles those trifling cave beasts discard on the ground. Plus they beg 24/7 with their dusty ass signs in the street and subway.

Whites know they have a system to go easy on them like Clinton in this opiod crisis. They have Methodone Clinics to help them manage their addiction.

Wonder if he's ever spoken on the CIA's trade of Cocaine 4 Weapons in Nicaragua '90's ? Or Nixon's overt racist drug war that he co-opted ?

In fact they go so soft on white drug users that Miami police say they’ll offer opioid addicts rehab instead of arresting them

upload_2019-2-6_16-34-4-png.244436

Look at the story of the dead opiod addict last year (Maddie Linsenmeir). You would think she was getting to be buried in Arlington with all this press around her death.

upload_2019-2-6_16-38-38-png.244437

Go and research the actual crime figures then get back to me. This has nothing to do with my being white.
Who creates the crime figures ?

You cannot get statistics on the number of crimes committed by black people only the number of arrests and convictions.

That's were context comes in. So if we have law enforcement brimming with white supremacists who is gonna to be arrested more ? Charged more ?

We also cannot get statistics on which of the convicted people are guilty. We can only have the opinion of the court system as to their guilt and that opinion assumes guilt from the fact of conviction. Even if all convicted persons are guilty that does not mean that their sentences are fair. Longer sentences for black people will make the prison system majority black.

So to look to US law enforcement for stats about blk ppl is as stupid as looking to Ronald McDonald for stats about vegetarians.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY GROUP IN AMERICA THAT DOES NOT ALLOW OR CONDONE THE SEXUAL OR GENERAL ABUSE OF KIDS.

I've seen first hand if you are black man are you known to mess with kids, you will get run of the block and beaten to within an inch of your life

The sexual and general abuse of kids is a white thing,

Don't EVER confuse that.

Black people are not on the dark web exchanging pictures of kids. White guys are,

Black people are not travelling the world looking for "safe" places they can to abuse kid. White guys.

67924892_101844614504207_3648051998957240320_o.jpg

67636748_101844257837576_6265916655579168768_o.jpg

67904673_101843997837602_441464690330042368_n.jpg

67694625_101843547837647_8884487568033316864_n.jpg

68495024_101836171171718_719320942345453568_n.jpg

You let this slide in your community..

67577544_101835297838472_4729697198437040128_n.jpg

Did you notice that I qualified my remarks in a previous post with "Those black individuals who choose not to practice safe sex and/or take paternal responsibility seriously; and those black individuals who choose not to break the cycle of violence and choose to break the law."?
Iceland a place where there no black people has the highest rates for father-lesness.

68284266_101835461171789_3180914437968101376_n.jpg

Why is this the case ?

And why would a white person want to talk about black illegitimacy ? You don't care. Because if you were truly concerned about illegitimacy, you'd also be just as concerned about white illegitimacy too.

No one ever took to the streets and looted and burned businesses for the killing by stray bullet of Tyvien McLean, 12, in Durham, NC on 7/20. Or for Davell Gardner Jr., 1, killed by a stray bullet at a BBQ in Brooklyn on 7/12. Or for Davon McNeal, 11, at a cookout (for a Stop The Violence get-together, no less) on 7/4. Or for Secoriea Turner, 8, from Atlanta; Royta Giles, 8, from Hoover, Ala.; Natalia Wallace, 7, from Chicago; and Jace Young, 6, from San Francisco. Davon McNeal and the other four listed after him were ALL killed by stray bullets in gang shootouts just during the July 4th weekend. That's a TWO DAY period in which five children are killed by stray bullets. Five black children killed senselessly in two fucking days.

68284266_101840947837907_6258687903497453568_n.jpg

Hitler? Really? You know, the prevailing wisdom is that once you bring Hitler, Nazis, death camps or the Holocaust into a discussion, you've lost. It's a cheap debate tactic and most people recognize it as such.

EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

Yes it was common tactic of the nazi's. You tell a lie and just keep on repeating it relentlessly. This is what white supremaacists do in regards to black people. They say a lie and just repeat to a point where no one question it anymore.

Of course they don't because black cops are not killing whites.

Again, this is not strictly about numbers. The murder rate for black men is more than twice that of white men. One way to illustrate this: If the populations were the same and there were 1,000,000 white men and 1,000,000 black men and there were 10,000 murders of white men by white men, there would be about 22,000 murders of black men by black men.
Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

But these are the people you rely on for facts ?

What does any of this have to do with black men slaughtering each other and black children?
That's not happening.

I think you know as well as I do how serious this problem is. It just bugs the shit out of you to hear it from a white person.
The problem with you is that you try to do logical. See when white person tries to go logical with me. I love it. Because I know it will be easy to debunk him and they will tie themselves in knots. Your arguments probably sound good on stormfront. They sound good when no-one is there check them.

To be honest debating with you is a bit like fight zombies......no matter how many you smack down....they still keep coming

Last edited:
What is YOUR point?
My point is white racism is not conditional. But your making the claim that white racism is conditional and the reason why white people are racist is because they look at crime stats and out of wedlock stats.

But white people were racist 200 years ago, Long before crime stats, Long before out of wedlock stats.
Bullshit. I did not say any such thing! When did I say white people are racist because they look at crime stats or anything else? You are the one making excuses. It doesn’t matter what race you are, you can control whether or not you commit a crime or have kids. I wasn’t here 200 years ago, you group all whites together, past and present.

Your comments above mean one of two things: 1.) You are totally oblivious of the number of black children being killed in these shootings or 2.) You are more incredulous that these people had the means to obtain the firearms and bullets than you are outraged by the killing of these poor kids.
I've spent time in Chicago.

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

And let me tell you something. There are no places you can walk or go without being on tape. None. It's the most heavily surveillanced city, probably in the world.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last month were 12 people were shot

And once again they say "please come forward or submit a tip anonymously".

The police can't find these fellas ? Really ? The white man can tell you the precise location of a star million of light years away but he can't find some guys that do a drive by of funeral ?

If you believe that then there really is no hope for you.

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence. The Chicago PD really needs to investigate this case thoroughly, because something is off. Farrakhan warned them that Trump was going to bring in Federal Troops id brothers didn't stop the killing

Cops n Chicago r some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of CPD ?

A black child is much more likely to get killed by a stray bullet in his/her own neighborhood than a white child is in his neighborhood. How many of these kids have been killed in their own front yards, inside their homes and even in the arms of their parents?
Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around.

You're argument is as stupid as telling Breast Cancer Support Groups not to bother with that cancer and focus on Lung Cancer because that is the biggest cancer killer.

When ISIS killed whites in Paris or 9-11 Twin Towers I did not hear white people say "Well, more white people kill white people, than muslims""

But that would have been just as true.

The police are held to a higher standard. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, they are the rules.

Good for you. I guess. I don't know what one has to do with the other. Notwithstanding the fact that the word "servative" doesn't exist.
It exists in my vocabulary.

Here's the thing: Owens, Williams, and Diamond & Silk understand the difference between a white conservative and a white supremacist. Apparently you don't.
They're just black people who are paid or helped by whites for putting a black face on white opinion and power.

That's why you hardly see black people on TV who challenge white supremacy. That cannot be an accident. In blogs and forums and on the streets you see black people challenging and speaking out about racism in all its glory but on television it is strangely absent.

That's because blacks who pretty much agree with whites will have a much easier time getting on television than those who do not. So even though you see black faces on television, it is still pretty much the World According to White People.

But there are plenty of guns and bullets and black children to kill them with.
And how does a black child getting killed affect white people ?

You're running around USMB acting like you care about about black children.

But if I'm wrong then tell everyone in USMB what you are doing about it.

I'll wait

giphy.gif

I'll wait

giphy.gif

I think I'll be waiting for a long time.

I'm pointing a finger at black people because black people are pointing guns at other black people and killing BLACK CHILDREN and then bitching when the occasional black man gets shot by a cop. Jesus Christ, how many of your children have to die in this manner before you'll do something about it?
Black children are not being killed on mass.

Now, the problem with your math is that you pulled the figures straight out of your own butt. The figures I provided are actual figures.

im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth.jpg

As I say Crime is mostly intra-racial. That means there will always be more black-on-black crime than white-on-black crime. The same way most whites will murder whites.

Also your argument makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour, like low crime rates. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter.

Meanwhile the worth of white life is as not being conditional.

No-one belittled those white kids who were killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting by Adam Lanza.

No one belittled the Aurora theater shooting of white people by white psychopath, James Eagan Holmes.

If I said, “This pack of wolves needs to wait until NONE of the wolves are injured before they hunt for food” would be illogical. What’s to stop the uninjured wolves from hunting for food for the pack while the injured wolves are recovering?

In one case you are talking about a single entity, in the other you are talking about a group. Black people are a group not a single monolith.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t blk ppl do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other.

Blacks are individuals, and while some are addressing one problem, other’s can be addressing another.

The argument falls on its face on the grounds mere stupidity.

But I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one tragedy, within their own racial group.

Also, we're not talking about the number of blacks killed, we're talking about the number of black children killed and we're talking about how they are killed and the frequency at which they are killed.
As I say - Black children are not being killed on mass. That's just you using the Adolf Hitler tactic.

EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

See your judging black people by the same standards that's in the white community.

Just because white people do nastiness to kids. That does not mean we do.

90400487_216037486418252_3032719722450780160_n.jpg

88175408_203831414305526_1496534315809374208_n.jpg

88113173_203831394305528_6861272790083829760_n.jpg

88210831_203597124328955_7306932031374491648_n.jpg

87226233_198746738147327_6399299682454994944_n.jpg

First of all, you have ONE example of white guys in a shootout. Secondly, you don't even know who they were or why they were shooting at the car. What gave you the idea that he was a white supremacist?
White supremacist have infiltrated law enforcement

This is common knowledge. Even the FBI agrees.

You have Kentucky Cop (John Nissen) was supposed to drive black female rape victim home, but took her to a motel and raped her again.

You have the likes of New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people ? and the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" and the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists.

And you Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights.

67511090_101841777837824_2783679265017692160_n.jpg

67664284_101835354505133_4541027905123123200_n.jpg

This is a case where the child was specifically targeted. I'm talking about innocent child bystanders getting killed by stray bullets from gang shootouts and drive bys. There are a ridiculous number of innocent bystanders - both children and adults - being accidentally killed in these shootings.
giphy.gif
Who says whites don’t commit crimes? The difference is most whites seem to believe all criminals should be punished. You make excuses for black criminals and even shift the blame.

Bullshit. I did not say any such thing! When did I say white people are racist because they look at crime stats or anything else?
OK. So why are white people are racist ?

It doesn’t matter what race you are, you can control whether or not you commit a crime or have kids.
I agree. But to get round this. White people make sure more things are criminalized when your black.

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I wasn’t here 200 years ago, you group all whites together, past and present.
And whites lump blacks together,

NOT!

It’s time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed. Some of you love to quote Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

You mean Candace Owens? You racist idiot.

Who says whites don’t commit crimes? The difference is most whites seem to believe all criminals should be punished. You make excuses for black criminals and even shift the blame.
No. I don't make excuses for black criminals

When a guy beats or hits his wife or girlfriend. He will blame on it her. "If dinner was on time"" If the house was cleaner" then he would not have to hit her.

All of that is besides the point. Even if she were perfect, he would still hit or beat her.

Same thing for black people. It doesn't matter what black people do. White people would still be racist.

What thugs ?

What do you mean "What thugs"? The thug cops you were talking about. How many of those "thug" cops are black?

And let's broaden this out.

Bernie Madoff (A white man) got caught stealing 65 000 000 000 dollars. That's 65 billion dollars.

65 billion dollars is more money even if you added up the money robbed by every single black robber for the past 200 years in the USA

De Niro made a movie about his life "Wizard Of Lies" a few years bk

When white people do crime it's glorified. They're seen as cool and cunning. GoodFellas ? Sopranos ? Al Capone ? Bonnie and Clyde....anyone ?

Now, I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

But to you robbing some 7-11 and getting a few 100 bucks or whatever is the ultimate evil act. See I’m pretty certain Bernie Madoff would not rob in stores but he robs in others ways.

It's also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done so.

Irrelevant.

The police don't kill unarmed white ppl in any significant numbers. You will hardly find me a white Tamir rice in the white community.

Oh yes, the police kill more whites than blacks. Whites just don't riot, loot and burn every time it happens.

Yeah whites are also brutalized by police but blacks are the only ones making an effort to change that.

How, by destroying someone's business and livelihood?

Black ppl are essentially fighting for everyone’s rights and all we get in return is chastisement from those who would also benefit from change.

Wrong. You're getting criticism for many reasons and "fighting for everyone’s rights" is not one of them. Other whites and even other blacks (my niece's husband being one of them) have their own reasons for criticizing but below is a short list of things that bother me and piss me off the most about this so called "fight for rights".

1.) Any time a black man is shot by police, no one waits to get more information or to get the details or the full story before they start rioting, looting and burning and attacking police stations.

2.) Businesses and personal property of people who are innocent of the shooting is destroyed.

3.) Black-owned businesses are destroyed along with white-owned businesses.

4.) Whites who criticize the destruction are labelled as racists.

5.) Whites are called racists for the stupidest reasons imaginable.

6.) Blacks who disagree with the manner and spirit of the protests are labelled as sellouts.

There are many more reasons but I think you get the gist.

Its white people that support harsher government policies if they’ll hurt blacks ....even if they could potentially be used against whites too. It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face

White ppl are not in any moral position to point the finger at blk ppl for anything.

No one's pointing a finger here but you. Do you understand that I'm telling you all this about black crime and dead black children because YOU are the one telling me and other whites that black lives matter but you do absolutely nothing about the one thing ending the most black lives: Other blacks.

Do you see what I'm getting at? You go apeshit over two or three black men killed by police but say nothing about five children being killed by black men in a two day period. While you're screaming at whites and police that black lives matter, black men who don't think black lives matter are killing your fucking children. I mean, Jesus Christ man.

If you haven't noticed. We are the engine room for freedom and justice. We are the ones who are trying to set the record straight.

We are the ones who are trying to clean up the mess white people have left.

We have put racism front and center and the whole world follows our lead. Thats why there is demos against racism as far as Australia to Sweden to UK to Brazil.

And all that was to try to get white people to act like human being. Companies like Nike, coco cola, apple, Microsoft spends millions trying to mobilize and influence ppl.

A few blk ppl from Minneapolis have done in a week what they can only dream of in year.

And the parents of black children killed in gang shootouts, what do they think of your efforts to put racism front and center?

Dont ever point the finger at blk ppl. When you look at the history of whites, it's almost like we are dealing with another species.

I will stop pointing a finger when you stop with the frivolous and false accusations of racism and stop blaming white cops for killing off black men when your own people are killing off black men even faster than cops are and killing off your children.

Is that a deal?

How many people with lung cancer are blaming people with breast cancer for their cancer ?

What are you talking about ?

I was using your own analogy but to convey something different. What I should have said is that, hypothetically speaking, it's like lung cancer is the bigger killer but victims of lung cancer are crusading against breast cancer. That's what the black community does: rage against breast cancer (white cops) for killing blacks while lung cancer (black men) is ravaging the community even worse.

Most of the people who Bin Lanen killed were white. Most people in twin towers were white.
Bin Laden didn't crash that plane into Harlem or the Bronx or Brownsville in New york.

Do you think Bin laden gave two shits whether his victims were black or white? The attack killed more whites because of the targets and the targets were not determined by the predominant skin color of the potential victims. He chose the targets he did because he knew that the destruction of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon would have the most psychological effect on Americans.

White Americans kill more white Americans each year than the 9/11 hijackers murdered in 2001, but using your logic that should mean the hijackers are not worthy attention.

There were more Black folks killed by Belgium’s King Leopold in the Congo than by White folks in the United States. So according to your logic white people should be given a pass on that too right ?

Irrelevant to my point.

And the biggest killers have been whites,

You're running your mouth about so called black crime, murder, and theft you never mention white crime.

Why is that ?

Because whites don't blame cops or blacks or anyone but the killers for murdering them. It wasn't whites that started this misguided and misinformed crusade against cops for killing fewer of their people than fellow whites.

Yet from the 1920’s up to now white crime was the absolutely biggest crime in the USA and one of the biggest in the world.

At its peak Mafia (Cosa Nostra) had some 3000 to 4000 members. Most of those guys had killed at least one individual. They had to. You do not enter this organisation without participating in a murder. Later it became enough to participate in murder, chop up the body, help to kill the victim by holding or setting up the actual murder.

That alone puts the number of their murder victims in thousands. Even when some members did not personally killed anybody others did by dozens. In Cosa Nostra there were dozens of guys who killed up twenty guys and many who had killed even more than that.

And that number is just their murders and just by the Italian American crime. This does not include murders committed by their associates and non-members who were and are involved in that business.

Add to this the drug trade which they have had a huge say in since the 1930’s.

How many people died during those decades from over doses and other drug related reasons?

Thousands at least.

The drug trade by white crime destroyed dozens of black neighbourhoods all across the USA from New York to Detroit, to Chicago to LA. And that was nothing? Nothing criminal?

Add to that the massive commercial thievery, lone sharking, gambling, numbers, prostitution, porn, labour unions, corruption of politicians, judges, judicial systems in several cities, Hollywood and forgery, robberies, transportation, fashion industry, clothing industry, waste management etc.

There has never been any rule in Sicilian mafia that bans killing of women and children.

If they have to be murdered, then they have to be. It doesn’t matter how young a child is or who the woman is, if they are the ones who have to be killed, they will be. Any method will do: acid bath, fire, shooting, strangulation, knifing, bombs.

The murder is the message.

It is very funny how you promoting the idea of black criminality somehow forget all that

Irrelevant to my point. Again, when you stop the faux outrage every time a black man is killed by cops, I'll stop pointing out that black men are killing more of you than cops are. Deal? Until you come to the realization that the young men in your own community are the single biggest threat to other blacks, I will continue to point that out.

The only difference between a white conservative and white supremacist is the white supracist

What the hell is a "supracist"?

There is no shortage of dedicated individuals and groups in the city of Chicago and other places working day in and day out to address the crime problem.

The same is true in every major city in the country.

Black folks mostly, doing the unheralded and largely ignored community-building, violence prevention, gang intervention, and conflict resolution work about which White America knows almost nothing. The media doesn’t cover it — it’s not as sexy as a drive-by or mass shooting at a house party — but it’s happening every day.

Some of the most consistent work in this regard in Chicago is being done by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan, and Father Michael Pfleger at St. Sabina Catholic Church.

The same people who call out white racism and police misconduct are the ones who do the community self-help work. .

But you don’t know this because you don’t know hardly any black people and haven’t spent time yourself in those communities. And you most likely don’t read or listen to black media, where not only are such issues covered, but the efforts made by people in the community to address those problems are also highlighted and the media does not report on this. They only come in when someone get's blasted

If what you say is true, great. But it seems to me that the work being done is either not working or is not enough. Also, given the fact that there are programs, initiatives and efforts within the black community to curb the violence, this suggests to me that blacks are very much aware of the problem. Yet they take to the streets to riot as soon as there’s a cop shooting and destroy property of those not at fault before any investigation can begin.

And I can go and ask white children who get killed and abused. What are you doing to stop this ?

What are you doing to stop white children and white people in general high on drugs in suburban areas.

Meth and heroin (drugs that black people rarely use or sell) 85% of the users and sellers are white.

All over the USA white people are drugged out on meth like this

68250817_101833411171994_6378123732749123584_o.jpg

68281010_101833401171995_5659006526472323072_o.jpg

67635285_101833284505340_5728986898232246272_n.jpg

BUT THEY ARE WHITE

So they have programs giving them clean needles and a program to pick up the needles they discard on the ground.

I know in Waco which has been a hotbed for crystal meth use. White changed possession of meth from felony to misdemeanor.

You see when it’s a white problem .....it's a problem. They don’t want the little white Timmys of the world to hit that cell

upload_2019-2-6_16-25-27-png.244431

Irrelevant to my point.

These white folks got K&A looking like skid row. They have programs giving them clean needles and a program to pick up the needles those trifling cave beasts discard on the ground. Plus they beg 24/7 with their dusty ass signs in the street and subway.

Whites know they have a system to go easy on them like Clinton in this opiod crisis. They have Methodone Clinics to help them manage their addiction.

Wonder if he's ever spoken on the CIA's trade of Cocaine 4 Weapons in Nicaragua '90's ? Or Nixon's overt racist drug war that he co-opted ?

In fact they go so soft on white drug users that Miami police say they’ll offer opioid addicts rehab instead of arresting them

upload_2019-2-6_16-34-4-png.244436

Look at the story of the dead opiod addict last year (Maddie Linsenmeir). You would think she was getting to be buried in Arlington with all this press around her death.

upload_2019-2-6_16-38-38-png.244437

Irrelevant.

Who creates the crime figures ?

The people committing the crimes.

You cannot get statistics on the number of crimes committed by black people only the number of arrests and convictions
That's were context comes in. So if we have law enforcement brimming with white supremacists who is gonna to be arrested more ? Charged more ?

We also cannot get statistics on which of the convicted people are guilty. We can only have the opinion of the court system as to their guilt and that opinion assumes guilt from the fact of conviction. Even if all convicted persons are guilty that does not mean that their sentences are fair. Longer sentences for black people will make the prison system majority black.

So to look to US law enforcement for stats about blk ppl is as stupid as looking to Ronald McDonald for stats about vegetarians.

Irrelevant.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY GROUP IN AMERICA THAT DOES NOT ALLOW OR CONDONE THE SEXUAL OR GENERAL ABUSE OF KIDS.
I've seen first hand if you are black man are you known to mess with kids, you will get run of the block and beaten to within an inch of your life

Why don't they do the same with the guys killing the kids?

The sexual and general abuse of kids is a white thing,

Don't EVER confuse that.

Believe me, I'm not the one who's confused here.

Black people are not on the dark web exchanging pictures of kids. White guys are,

Black people are not travelling the world looking for "safe" places they can to abuse kid. White guys.

67924892_101844614504207_3648051998957240320_o.jpg

67636748_101844257837576_6265916655579168768_o.jpg

67904673_101843997837602_441464690330042368_n.jpg

67694625_101843547837647_8884487568033316864_n.jpg

68495024_101836171171718_719320942345453568_n.jpg

You let this slide in your community..

67577544_101835297838472_4729697198437040128_n.jpg

Irrelevant.

Iceland a place where there no black people has the highest rates for father-lesness.

68284266_101835461171789_3180914437968101376_n.jpg

Why is this the case ?

I don't know and it's irrelevant anyway.

And why would a white person want to talk about black illegitimacy ?

First, because blacks refuse to talk about it. Second, it is a major contributing factor to the high black crime rate. It is a known fact that children who come from two-parent homes, no matter how rich or poor they are, fare better in life as adults. Third, blacks insist on blaming the white man for their problems.

You don't care. Because if you were truly concerned about illegitimacy, you'd also be just as concerned about white illegitimacy too.

I would be just as concerned if the white crime rate were as bad as it is in the black community and if the crime rate were attributable in large part to single-parent homes.

Yeah, okay. Let's just forget the dead children.

EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

Yes it was common tactic of the nazi's. You tell a lie and just keep on repeating it relentlessly. This is what white supremaacists do in regards to black people. They say a lie and just repeat to a point where no one question it anymore.

What lie have I repeated?

Of course they don't because black cops are not killing whites.

Bullshit. I’m quite sure a white man has been shot by a black cop on occasion. The difference is that most whites understand that this sort of thing happens in their line of work and is usually justified.

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.

Irrelevant. Police profiling and planting evidence has nothing to do with the black crime rate and the killing of black children.

That's not happening.

You just told me about the programs in the black community to do something about the violence and now you’re pretending the violence is not a problem. Jesus.

The problem with you is that you try to do logical. See when white person tries to go logical with me. I love it. Because I know it will be easy to debunk him and they will tie themselves in knots. Your arguments probably sound good on stormfront. They sound good when no-one is there check them.

1.) I “do logical” with you because I assumed (silly me) that you were somewhat logical yourself. Alas, that appears not to be the case.

2.) Your “logic” is to pretend that black-on-black violence is not a problem while at the same time bragging about anti-violence initiatives in the black community.

3.) Your “logic” is to misconstrue my arguments as some kind of contest between black and white crime figures. It is not. I’ve already acknowledged that the white crime figures are higher. My argument is that the black crime RATE is higher.

If whites killed each other at the same rate as blacks do, overall murder figures in this country would increase twofold.

To be honest debating with you is a bit like fight zombies......no matter how many you smack down....they still keep coming

You haven’t smacked anybody down because you’re arguing against things I’m not even saying.

You keep putting up pics and statistics about white crime but I’m not even debating black/white crime numbers. All I’ve been trying to say is that cop shootings are a minor problem compared to black-on-black crime and the problem of innocent bystanders being killed by stray bullets in the gang wars. That’s it.

Below is a link to a site about gun violence. Among other things, it says that:

1.) Black men make up 52% of all gun homicide victims, despite comprising less than 7% of the US population.

2.) Black Americans are 10 times more likely than white Americans to die by gun homicide, and 14 times more likely than white Americans to be injured in a gun assault.

3.) Gun violence is the second-leading cause of death among children overall and the first-leading cause of death among black children.

4.) Black children are 10 times more likely to be killed in a gun homicide than white children.

5.) Black women are twice as likely as white women to be fatally shot by an intimate partner.

Gun Violence Statistics | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

Also, my niece’s husband is black and a police officer and he says the majority of their calls involve blacks.

Bullshit. I did not say any such thing! When did I say white people are racist because they look at crime stats or anything else?
OK. So why are white people are racist ?

It doesn’t matter what race you are, you can control whether or not you commit a crime or have kids.
I agree. But to get round this. White people make sure more things are criminalized when your black.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.

I wasn’t here 200 years ago, you group all whites together, past and present.
And whites lump blacks together,
No, apparently blacks lump blacks together. If a black person doesn’t agree with what you or IM2 say or believe, they are outcasts, uncle toms, black haters, etc. not all whites think the same but you expect all blacks to. And no, whites do not make things more criminalized if you are black. Whites get busted for the same crimes. And yes, I will say it, no matter what race you are, don’t commit the crime. There are rogue cops, all cops apparently are lumped together too. They should be held accountable if they break the law instead of upholding it.

This week's dog whistle from the echo chamber is"monolithic".
The blacks vote for the Democratic party in a "monolithic" block to counter their previous presidential election dog whistle "Democratic plantation" is their reality of telling blacks to be ashamed of how they vote.

Did you miss what joe Biden said???!

1.) Black men make up 52% of all gun homicide victims, despite comprising less than 7% of the US population.

2.) Black Americans are 10 times more likely than white Americans to die by gun homicide, and 14 times more likely than white Americans to be injured in a gun assault.

3.) Gun violence is the second-leading cause of death among children overall and the first-leading cause of death among black children.

4.) Black children are 10 times more likely to be killed in a gun homicide than white children.

5.) Black women are twice as likely as white women to be fatally shot by an intimate partner.

Also, my niece’s husband is black and a police officer and he says the majority of their calls involve blacks.
tenor.gif

What needs to happen ?

1) There needs to be legislation that will penalise people for calling the police on black people for B.S on a state and federal level.

2) Every state need to be a hate crime law.

3) There needs to be a constitutional convention, that is the 13th amendment need to be ratified because that leads to the mass incarceration of black people.

4) Anyone looking to serve as an officer in a blk community should submit to a probationary period of four months. During that time, they would be on the payroll, but they would not have powers of arrest. They would have no gun. Their job would be to get to know the communities and neighborhoods where they seek to serve. Finding out what they want and need from law enforcement.

And after that the community would get to vote if they get the job.

Black ppl have inter-grated into a burning building and figuring out how to get comfortable. America was built on a cracked foundation and you can't build on a cracked foundation

But now the media is trying soften the police's image "O the police are just as disgusted at this at blacks are"

The enforcement arm of white supremacy is under great stress and they are trying to get blk ppl to settle. "Hey cmon, we'll put a few negroes in this or that spot and that'll calm you negroes down. I mean you negroes like to live vicariously don't you ?"

This is marathon. Not a sprint. What are these white people gonna be like in two months time ? When it's died down ?

What do you mean "What thugs"? The thug cops you were talking about. How many of those "thug" cops are black?
Racist actions do not require that the person be white. Black folks are capable of internalising and then acting upon the same anti-black prejudices and stereotypes as whites.

The culture of law enforcement encourages a siege mentality among its members, and this mentality often plays out in a blatantly racist fashion, no matter the color of the person wearing the uniform.

And let's look at the word "Thug" to how white people have racialized that word

Here is how many web pages use the following phrases according to Google:
  • 497,000 “black thugs”
  • 87,100 “white thugs”
Or:
  • 3,440 “ray rice is a thug”
  • 6 “charlie sheen is a thug”
Even though Sheen has a much longer history of violence against women and his name appears on twice as many web pages.

Compare:

White mass killers:
  • 0 “dylan klebold was a thug”
  • 0 “the tsarnaev brothers were thugs”
  • 0 “james holmes was a thug”
  • 1 “tim mcveigh was a thug”
  • 1 “adam lanza was a thug”
Famous White criminals:
  • 1 “ted bundy was a thug”
  • 4 “charles manson was a thug”
  • 5 “bill the kid was a thug”
  • 5 “bonnie and clyde were thugs””
Fictional White criminals:
  • 6 “tony soprano was a thug”
Unarmed Blacks killed by the police or neighbourhood watch:
  • 7,320 “eric garner was a thug”
  • 8,650 “oscar grant was a thug”
  • 26,200 “trayvon martin was a thug”
  • 45,200 “michael brown was a thug”
  • 24,300 "George Floyd was a thug"

Oh yes, the police kill more whites than blacks. Whites just don't riot, loot and burn every time it happens.
Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. The Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

117353720_318286009526732_5819869399340568022_n.jpg

Even worse these young white ppl were so fragile and delicate that could not cope because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

117256955_318286036193396_6391271193302168541_o.jpg

117444412_318285972860069_2461449779899682427_n.jpg

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that.

Power is not taken politely.

So burn it all down as far I'm concerned. I don't give a care about insured buildings.

And to you who are complaining at the riots

Well the last time blk ppl complained at police brutality. We took a knee.

What could possibly have been more politically correct, more friendly to white ppls tender sensitivities than taken a knee ? There were no riots. No uprisings.

But did you see anyone say "O since you negroes asked so politely. We're gonna have legislation. Yes !! Legislation today !! We are going to have the FBI set up a taskforce to round up all the racists who kill blk ppl. Were gonna have laws to put ppl who call the police on blk ppl just 4 being blk in jail"

Did they do that ? Happen. Not. Gonna.

Power isn't given. It's taken. Power isn't taken politely. I'm happy that black ppl are bullying white supremacy. I'm happy that blk ppl are happy with sharp elbows.

And as the world has seen. You push and they bk down. They get the message.

No unarmed blk people in Minneapolis have been killed by the Police since George Floyd

Gee. I wonder why ?

Wrong. You're getting criticism for many reasons and "fighting for everyone’s rights" is not one of them. Other whites and even other blacks (my niece's husband being one of them) have their own reasons for criticizing but below is a short list of things that bother me and piss me off the most about this so called "fight for rights".
OK. Go on give me a good laugh.

1.) Any time a black man is shot by police, no one waits to get more information or to get the details or the full story before they start rioting, looting and burning and attacking police stations.
That would be a sensible thing to do if the police wasn't rotten to the core with white supremacists. Waiting to get more information is basically waiting on them to spins this into a lie

This is about the anti black war. It's about black targeting and whites been given a pass like this

It's about under oath, GBI Special Agent Richard Dial said Travis McMichael, one of the men who murdered #AhmaudArbery, stood over his body and called him a "fucking n*gger". Federal hate crime charges should be filed right now.

But these are the white people black people should trust ? If this evidence wasn’t available? They would still be denying the racial element.

It's about white woman calling the police to get black ppl killed like Amy Cooper.

She deserves an Oscar
2.) Businesses and personal property of people who are innocent of the shooting is destroyed.
Meanwhile it's fine for whites to riot over Final Four games, or Pumpkin Festival because of $10 veggie burritos at Woodstock ’99 and because there weren’t enough Porta-Potties after the Limp Bizkit set and whites did it when you couldn’t get enough beer at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake, and because Penn State fired Joe Paterno.

Well the fault lies with white people.

If they treated the people that paralysed Jacob Blake and the people who killed George Floyd just like they treated Mohamed Noor then cities around the US wouldn't be out of control, businesses would still be standing, and mostly operational right now.

That's how you know that these death are racial killings and these white supremacists cops are being protected by fellow anti-Black racists in the justice system.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.

The issue is not about being white and therefore “unable” to criticize black people.

Jesus, how anyone could believe that in a culture where white critique of black people is a daily, hourly, minute-by-minute pastime is beyond me.

Rather the issue is why are you more angry at blk people calling out racism than you are at white ppl practicing it ?

Wrong. Black people are actually reluctant to allege racism, be it on the job, or in schools, or anywhere else.

Most black folks stuff their experiences with racism and only make an allegation as a last straw.

White denial trumps claims of racism. Plus black people are generally reliant on white people for jobs and housing and that's one of the many ways racism protects itself by creating a dependency for the people it sh*ts on.

6.) Blacks who disagree with the manner and spirit of the protests are labelled as sellouts.
OK. So what is your solution? What is your solution to stopping systematic racism in the police force ?

Write them a nice letter. Bake them a cake ? Give me a good laugh.

No one's pointing a finger here but you. Do you understand that I'm telling you all this about black crime and dead black children because YOU are the one telling me and other whites that black lives matter but you do absolutely nothing about the one thing ending the most black lives: Other blacks.
There is not an mass killing of black children that is not happening.

And once again. You are judging black people by the way white people treat white kids

82261653_168482701173731_6982057316375855104_n.jpg

Do you see what I'm getting at? You go apeshit over two or three black men killed by police but say nothing about five children being killed by black men in a two day period.
You keep on saying

"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"

giphy.gif

I've told you this is the Adolf Hitler tactic.

EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

Thinking if you say it often enough it will stick.

There's no a mass killing of black children by black people in the America

While you're screaming at whites and police that black lives matter, black men who don't think black lives matter are killing your fucking children. I mean, Jesus Christ man.
I'm not screaming. That's just your white supremacist mindset into thinking about black people as angry and aggressive.

Trust me I'm

giphy.gif

There has to be humility on the part of white people. They have a lot to answer for. Racism won’t go away as long as they are too afraid to just sit down, be honest, and look at why it’s still a problem and actually help find a solution.

No I don’t mean find a solution as in tell black people what to think or think that being nice to a black waitress gets you a medal. I mean genuinely sitting down, looking at themselves and realizing that there’s a whole world out there beyond themselves and their culture and they don’t have the right to pretend the entire universe was reserved for only them.

Humility.

As long as you and other whites just view the situation as a case of angry black people instead of viewing things from a perspective that does not favour the privilege you (deep in side) are too scared to lose, you won’t have that “Kumbaya” you keep asking for.

And the parents of black children killed in gang shootouts, what do they think of your efforts to put racism front and center?
There's not mass killings of black children by black people in America.

I will stop pointing a finger when you stop with the frivolous and false accusations of racism and stop blaming white cops ftor killing off black men when your own people are killing off black men even faster than cops are and killing off your children.

I was using your own analogy but to convey something different. What I should have said is that, hypothetically speaking, it's like lung cancer is the bigger killer but victims of lung cancer are crusading against breast cancer. That's what the black community does: rage against breast cancer (white cops) for killing blacks while lung cancer (black men) is ravaging the community even worse.
The difference is Breast cancer sufferers (Cops) are killing lung cancer sufferers (Black men).

A more realistic example would be for Breast cancer sufferers (Cops) to have state power over Lung Cancer sufferers (Black men) and using that power to marginalise them, to lie about them, to create false stats about them, to scapegoat them, to cut funding for them and of course to kill them and walk free.

When any Lung cancer sufferer (Black man) bring up the fact that they are targeted by breast cancer sufferers (Cops) the breast cancer sufferer (Cop) sasy "More people are dying from Lung Cancer (Black men) than have been killed by Breast Cancer sufferers (Cops). Just focus on your lung cancer deaths"

There is no such thing as black on black crime. There is just crime. Black people are not killing other black people because of the colour of their skin. Criminals will hurt those around them regardless of their race.

Maybe the question should be why are such a large percentage of black people poor?

Why is the rate of violence actually higher among poor, urban whites? Why don’t we ever discuss the economic impact of redlining and segregation on rates of violence?

Are you willing to detour into a brief explanation of why schools with large percentages of blacks are underfunded even though they have the same tax base and incomes?

Do you have time to talk about the wage gap? Unemployment disparities?

All of these factors contribute to crime rates. So if you want to have a conversation about black-on-black crime, you should be careful, because, like most conversations about race, it will end up back in the same place:

White supremacy.

Do you think Bin laden gave two shits whether his victims were black or white? The attack killed more whites because of the targets and the targets were not determined by the predominant skin color of the potential victims. He chose the targets he did because he knew that the destruction of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon would have the most psychological effect on Americans.
And imagine the head of Homeland Security walked up to the microphone to hold a press conference about the 9-11 terrorist attack, and when reporters start asking him about stopping terrorism and catching Bin Laden, he begins talking about texting and driving.

Sounds stupid, right?

But distracted driving kills more Americans each year than terrorism (and black-on-black crime), according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration

So, to you we should be discussing this first.

Irrelevant to my point.
Not irrelevant at. Clean your own house up first.

84738613_184788062876528_5591060431612411904_n.jpg

84647884_184788072876527_6895285757087318016_n.jpg

84358483_184788086209859_5817602385765203968_n.jpg

84230626_184788016209866_624761512132608000_n.jpg

84925310_184788006209867_651405204314390528_n.jpg

81721222_168763681145633_1792978971533508608_n.jpg

81727508_168763674478967_8088392783896772608_n.jpg

Because whites don't blame cops or blacks or anyone but the killers for murdering them. It wasn't whites that started this misguided and misinformed crusade against cops for killing fewer of their people than fellow whites.
Let me tell you something.

If the police started killing unarmed white kids and teens at the same rate they do blks ?

You wouldn't just see riots. You'd see ambush attacks on police. You'd see pipe bombs, booby traps. White society would go to war against the cops. Just look at the Cliven Bundys of this world.

And I respect that.

That's one thing I would give white society credit for.

You'd rather DIE than be oppressed or subjugated.

And I gotta respect that.

[
If what you say is true, great. But it seems to me that the work being done is either not working or is not enough. Also, given the fact that there are programs, initiatives and efforts within the black community to curb the violence, this suggests to me that blacks are very much aware of the problem. Yet they take to the streets to riot as soon as there’s a cop shooting and destroy property of those not at fault before any investigation can begin.
There are plenty of black people and countless organizations, activists and movements dedicated to curbing violence in black communities.

The number of “Stop the Violence” marches dwarfs the demonstrations against police brutality. Unity rallies and peace picnics happen every day.

Scared Straight programs for at-risk youths, gang counseling, neighborhood watches, intervention specialists, youth counselors.

There have been movements like the #NeverAgain campaign which was led by Black youth in the aftermath of the Parkland, Florida school shooting. Those young people were protesting against gun violence and advocating for gun control.

Did you hear about the men of Alpha Phi Alpha, the nation's oldest black Greek-letter fraternity, marching down 79th Street regularly to protest shootings in Chatham?

How about the army of mothers in Englewood who gather at the scene of every shooting and patrol the streets of their neighborhood on foot?

And what about the annual peace march in Grand Crossing that draws hundreds of South Siders onto the streets at the start of the school year?

But those efforts don’t make the evening news. When I sit down to watch Dateline nearly every day of the week and I see white person after white person after white person murdering another white person, I don’t hear the phrase “white-on-white crime” brought up.

Now what you doing ? Tell me.

First, because blacks refuse to talk about it. Second, it is a major contributing factor to the high black crime rate. It is a known fact that children who come from two-parent homes, no matter how rich or poor they are, fare better in life as adults. Third, blacks insist on blaming the white man for their problems.
My point is illigetimacy is major problem in the white community.

Why are don't you worry about white kids without fathers ?

I would be just as concerned if the white crime rate were as bad as it is in the black community and if the crime rate were attributable in large part to single-parent homes.
Why don't you focus on the sicko's in your community ?

You keep putting up pics and statistics about white crime but I’m not even debating black/white crime numbers.
The difference between white and black people is that we check the bullshit in our community.

When I post bullshit in the white community you just come back with "Irrelevant" White people need to handle the sicko's and bullsh*t in your community. Not just gives these freaks a pass by saying "Irrelevant" and then these freaks and racists go out into the world and we (Black people) are the ones who have to regulate your bullsh*t.

To be honest your attention is to skewed in one direcion.....Black people. Your obsessed about black people in an unhealthy way.

Last edited:
"What is YOUR point?
You seem to be making excuses and laying the blame on whites for things blacks cause themselves. I dont blame black people for things whites are responsible for. Whites dont force blacks to commit crimes or have children out if wedlock. Same goes for every race."

Well the root cause for the problems blacks face is white racism. Not having babies out of wedlock or crime. These are racist stereotypes that are basically untue.

Tonights lesson: White People need to stop repeating dumb, tired debunked racist lies:

I find it funny how there are whites are so concerned about how all crime matters after obvious atrocities have been committed by whites in authority. There always are the trusted characters you can depend on to start off on diatribes about crime in the black community. It is the same long debunked, disproven racist garbage that starts with unwed births every time. We have to read his kind of nonsense from whites all the time. Quite frankly it is time that stopped. Unwed births are not the cause of the problem. Men not in the home occurs in white suburbs too.

“For the past two decades, the country has been talking about phantom police racism in order to avoid talking about a more uncomfortable truth: black crime. But in the era of data-driven law enforcement, policing is simply a function of crime. The best way to lower police-civilian contacts in inner-city neighborhoods would be for children to be raised by their mother and their father in order to radically lower the crime rate there.”
The lies told by the Black Lives Matter movement, Heather Mac Donald, New Yok Post September 6, 2016

First let us understand that the New York Post is part of the American Media. You know, that so called liberal media controlled by democrats. You do not have to think hard to wonder why a source of news such as the Post would entertain this kind of rhetoric. Here McDonald skews all manner of information to make an invalid argument. It has been the conservative media and conservative individuals inside of the media that has promoted a narrative of Black on Black crime then tries tying it to unwed births or the lack of two parents in the house. Another false narrative many have bought into so as to remove the reality of what continuing white racism has caused.

On June 8, 2015, Charles Blow wrote an article in the New York Times titled, “Black Dads Are Doing Best of All.” McDonald should have read it. This article takes apart the tale of black fathers not being around for their kids. The issue of unwed births really has no relation to whether 2 parents are around. An unwed birth is a child being born and the couple is not married. That does not mean a man and a woman are not together raising the child. The single mother narrative got destroyed long ago, because a single mother does not mean a man will not be around to influence the child as it grows up. One fantastic example is the story Shaquille O’Neill tells about his relationship with Sergeant Phillip Harrison who raised him with his mother. Finally, the appearance of Barack Obama on the world stage allows me to say once and for all that a single parent family is not the cause of the problem. This article shows that the majority of black children in this country live with their fathers or their fathers are active participants in their lives. In reality, not the convoluted racist mind, a mother and father ARE present in the majority of black homes.

Josh Levs points this out in his new book, “All In,” in a chapter titled “How Black Dads Are Doing Best of All (But There’s Still a Crisis).” One fact that Levs quickly establishes is that most black fathers in America live with their children: “There are about 2.5 million black fathers living with their children and about 1.7 million living apart from them.”

Charles Blow

A report titled “Fathers’ Involvement With Their Children: United States, 2006–2010,” was published by the Centers for Disease Control in the National Health Report on December 20, 2013. The findings are interesting for those who have decided they can paint black culture in moral terms. Moral terms that 244 years of American history show whites who have decided they can do the painting, refuse hold themselves to. The findings in this study debunk the standard racist white narrative to the point that it is miseducation, misinformation, lies, or whatever word you want to give to the purposeful deception provided to describe a race of people. Some of the findings are as follows:

A higher percentage of fathers who lived with their children under age 5 fed or ate meals with them daily—72% compared with 7.9% of fathers with noncoresidential children. A higher percentage of fathers living apart from their children did not feed or eat meals with them at all in the last 4 weeks—43% compared with 0.8% of fathers with coresidential children (Table 2). Variation by Hispanic origin and race was seen in the percentages of coresidential fathers who ate meals with their children every day. Specifically, Hispanic fathers were less likely to eat meals with their children every day (64%) than were non-Hispanic white (74%) or non-Hispanic black (78%) fathers.

There was a significant difference by Hispanic origin and race among fathers with coresidential children: Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%).

A higher percentage of Hispanic fathers aged 15–44 (52%) had not played with their noncoresidential children in the last 4 weeks compared with white (30%) and black (25%) fathers.

Larger percentages of Hispanic (82%) and white (70%) fathers had not helped their noncoresidential children with homework at all in the last 4 weeks compared with black fathers (56%).

• Pew Research estimates that 67 percent of black dads who don’t live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to 59 percent of white dads and 32 percent of Hispanic dads. Evidence shows that a number of black dads living apart from their kids because of structural systems of inequality and poverty, not the unfounded racist assumption that African-American men place less or no value on parenting. Black and white fathers agree on the importance of being a father who provides emotional support, instills discipline and moral guidance. Black dads are also more likely to think it is important to provide for his children financially.
Simply put, the unwed, single mom, absent black father is not the cause of crime or violence in black communities. Single mothers have boyfriends, this seems to be ignored and it should not be. Furthermore, whites commit more crimes and that includes violent crimes. Perhaps it is time whites started talking a good long look into their own communities instead of continuing the American tradition of making up stories about how violent and criminal other races are. The question NEVER gets raised by anyone white such as McDonald as to why whites lead every year in arrests in 90 percent of all crime categories.

We are seeing more and more blacks being exonerated after serving years for crimes they did not commit. I have not seen the black affluenza case, but I have seen many misguided opinions about black crime from people like Heather McDonald.

Whites are blamed for what their policies created.

I find it shameful how there are white women out there spewing racism. The women’s struggle for equality has seen them encounter everything blacks have. Women were considered property and you can argue that in many cases they still are. White women are most of the American population but are afforded the same protected status as people of color. I am not saying that is not deserved, but what I am saying is that white women benefitted by policies made during the civil rights movement. White women are the prime beneficiaries of Affirmative Action and are the loudest ones in opposition of the policy. Just because you marry a white man does not mean you get to talk crazy.

NOT!

It’s time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed. Some of you love to quote Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Great news about Candace! She's smart, BLACK, and SUCH a youngster, at just 31 years of age. Thanks for the post, I.Q.2!
Doesn't matter what color they be or nationality she still acts like a women...

Hi. Danielle, a 'black female conservative', laments HATEFUL Michelle Obama admiring liberals threatening VIOLENCE toward #AmericanCitizens peacefully sharing their concerns Re: #SocialIssues affecting American citizens of African Descent:

ETdiIBEXgAEEA4X.jpeg

☮️♥️

Well the root cause for the problems blacks face is white racism. Not having babies out of wedlock or crime. These are racist stereotypes that are basically untue.
I am curious learn members opinion about Ms. Jazzy's thoughts & opinions. Particularly her concerns about females irresponsibly creating life with multiple baby daddies.

"Black Women Ain't Sh!t" ~Jazzyslim2005

☮️

What needs to happen ?

1) There needs to be legislation that will penalise people for calling the police on black people for B.S on a state and federal level.

2) Every state need to be a hate crime law.

3) There needs to be a constitutional convention, that is the 13th amendment need to be ratified because that leads to the mass incarceration of black people.

4) Anyone looking to serve as an officer in a blk community should submit to a probationary period of four months. During that time, they would be on the payroll, but they would not have powers of arrest. They would have no gun. Their job would be to get to know the communities and neighborhoods where they seek to serve. Finding out what they want and need from law enforcement.

And after that the community would get to vote if they get the job.

Black ppl have inter-grated into a burning building and figuring out how to get comfortable. America was built on a cracked foundation and you can't build on a cracked foundation

But now the media is trying soften the police's image "O the police are just as disgusted at this at blacks are"

The enforcement arm of white supremacy is under great stress and they are trying to get blk ppl to settle. "Hey cmon, we'll put a few negroes in this or that spot and that'll calm you negroes down. I mean you negroes like to live vicariously don't you ?"

This is marathon. Not a sprint. What are these white people gonna be like in two months time ? When it's died down ?

That's it, just keep blaming whitey for black men killing each other and your children.

Racist actions do not require that the person be white. Black folks are capable of internalising and then acting upon the same anti-black prejudices and stereotypes as whites.

The culture of law enforcement encourages a siege mentality among its members, and this mentality often plays out in a blatantly racist fashion, no matter the color of the person wearing the uniform.

And let's look at the word "Thug" to how white people have racialized that word

Here is how many web pages use the following phrases according to Google:
  • 497,000 “black thugs”
  • 87,100 “white thugs”
Or:
  • 3,440 “ray rice is a thug”
  • 6 “charlie sheen is a thug”
Even though Sheen has a much longer history of violence against women and his name appears on twice as many web pages.

Compare:

White mass killers:
  • 0 “dylan klebold was a thug”
  • 0 “the tsarnaev brothers were thugs”
  • 0 “james holmes was a thug”
  • 1 “tim mcveigh was a thug”
  • 1 “adam lanza was a thug”
Famous White criminals:
  • 1 “ted bundy was a thug”
  • 4 “charles manson was a thug”
  • 5 “bill the kid was a thug”
  • 5 “bonnie and clyde were thugs””
Fictional White criminals:
  • 6 “tony soprano was a thug”
Unarmed Blacks killed by the police or neighbourhood watch:
  • 7,320 “eric garner was a thug”
  • 8,650 “oscar grant was a thug”
  • 26,200 “trayvon martin was a thug”
  • 45,200 “michael brown was a thug”
  • 24,300 "George Floyd was a thug"
You were the one who used the word (in reference to police officers), not me.

Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. The Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

Even worse these young white ppl were so fragile and delicate that could not cope because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that.

Have you seen me trying to rationalize white rioting? Whites riot and for equally stupid reasons and it pisses me off every time. It just doesn't seem to happen as often.

Power is not taken politely.

What power does the owner of, say, a liquor store have over you?

So burn it all down as far I'm concerned. I don't give a care about insured buildings.

Most business owners do not own the buildings they operate out of. Most of them lease the offices and stores they use.

These businesses provide jobs and tax revenue for the community. All you're doing when you loot and burn is hurt yourselves and your own community.

You want cities and states to allocate more funds and resources to help the black community but you destroy the one thing that provides this: Commerce and business. Commerce and business provides the city with tax revenue. Destroy enough businesses and they will take their business, jobs and taxes elsewhere. We already see it happening in places like Seattle.

And to you who are complaining at the riots

Well the last time blk ppl complained at police brutality. We took a knee.

What could possibly have been more politically correct, more friendly to white ppls tender sensitivities than taken a knee ? There were no riots. No uprisings.

Some people would have complained no matter what Kaepernick did. But that's just the nature of the beast.

A lot of people didn't care for his manner of protest but no one suggested he didn't have the right to do it. It was his free speech right to do so and it broke no laws. Looting and burning DOES break the law, however.

But did you see anyone say "O since you negroes asked so politely. We're gonna have legislation. Yes !! Legislation today !! We are going to have the FBI set up a taskforce to round up all the racists who kill blk ppl. Were gonna have laws to put ppl who call the police on blk ppl just 4 being blk in jail"

Did they do that ? Happen. Not. Gonna.

Power isn't given. It's taken. Power isn't taken politely. I'm happy that black ppl are bullying white supremacy. I'm happy that blk ppl are happy with sharp elbows.

And as the world has seen. You push and they bk down. They get the message.

No unarmed blk people in Minneapolis have been killed by the Police since George Floyd

Gee. I wonder why ?

What "power" does a black (or white) small business owner have over you?

OK. Go on give me a good laugh.

I already gave you the list dumbass.

That would be a sensible thing to do if the police wasn't rotten to the core with white supremacists. Waiting to get more information is basically waiting on them to spins this into a lie

Some of these cop shootings are justified. That's why people should wait for an investigation.

This is about the anti black war. It's about black targeting and whites been given a pass like this

It's about under oath, GBI Special Agent Richard Dial said Travis McMichael, one of the men who murdered #AhmaudArbery, stood over his body and called him a "fucking n*gger". Federal hate crime charges should be filed right now.

But these are the white people black people should trust ? If this evidence wasn’t available? They would still be denying the racial element.

It's about white woman calling the police to get black ppl killed like Amy Cooper.

She deserves an Oscar

What Amy Cooper did was stupid and unnecessary. But she was charged for this incident.
Meanwhile it's fine for whites to riot over Final Four games, or Pumpkin Festival because of $10 veggie burritos at Woodstock ’99 and because there weren’t enough Porta-Potties after the Limp Bizkit set and whites did it when you couldn’t get enough beer at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake, and because Penn State fired Joe Paterno.

No, it's NOT fine. White people rioting and destroying property does not make it okay for blacks to do so.

Well the fault lies with white people.

So to protest white racism you destroy a black man or black woman's business? You do realize some of these businesses are black-owned, right? Do black business owners have power over you like white business owners supposedly do?

If they treated the people that paralysed Jacob Blake and the people who killed George Floyd just like they treated Mohamed Noor then cities around the US wouldn't be out of control, businesses would still be standing, and mostly operational right now.

That's how you know that these death are racial killings and these white supremacists cops are being protected by fellow anti-Black racists in the justice system.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.

All three officers in the Floyd case were charged. You said you wanted justice and so you got justice. But you rioted anyway.

The issue is not about being white and therefore “unable” to criticize black people.

Jesus, how anyone could believe that in a culture where white critique of black people is a daily, hourly, minute-by-minute pastime is beyond me.

Rather the issue is why are you more angry at blk people calling out racism than you are at white ppl practicing it ?

I'm angry because most of the time what is deemed racism is not.

Wrong. Black people are actually reluctant to allege racism, be it on the job, or in schools, or anywhere else.

Most black folks stuff their experiences with racism and only make an allegation as a last straw.

Bull-fucking-shit. Everybody, blacks AND whites, have gone race crazy and are seeing racism everywhere, even where it is not. My own experiences have proven this to me.

White denial trumps claims of racism. Plus black people are generally reliant on white people for jobs and housing and that's one of the many ways racism protects itself by creating a dependency for the people it sh*ts on.

Wrong. TRUTH trumps false claims of racism.

OK. So what is your solution? What is your solution to stopping systematic racism in the police force ?

Write them a nice letter. Bake them a cake ? Give me a good laugh.

The real question here is: What is your solution to the vilification of blacks who form their own opinions for their own reasons and disagree with rioting and looting?

There is not an mass killing of black children that is not happening.

Again, that's "en masse", not "on masse" or "an masse" or "in masse' or even "in my ass". It's French and literally translates as "in mass", meaning: as one; all at once; as a whole.

No, black children are not being killed en masse and I never said they were. That was your term, not mine. However, according to the website I linked (and you laughed at), black children are disproportionately killed by gunfire compared to white children. At ten times the rate of white children to be exact.

This is not a number I pulled out of my own ass, these are real numbers that pretty much any website citing firearm death statistics will tell you.

And once again. You are judging black people by the way white people treat white kids

This is about shooting deaths, not child pornography. Try to stay focused.

Do you see what I'm getting at? You go apeshit over two or three black men killed by police but say nothing about five children being killed by black men in a two day period.
You keep on saying

"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"
"dead black children"

I've told you this is the Adolf Hitler tactic.

Thinking if you say it often enough it will stick.

There's no a mass killing of black children by black people in the America

Don't take my word for it. Google "black children killed in shootings statistics" or some combination thereof and see what you get. In fact, I'm willing to bet that most other blacks on this forum are very much aware of the problem even if you are not. Ask them.

While you're screaming at whites and police that black lives matter, black men who don't think black lives matter are killing your fucking children. I mean, Jesus Christ man.
I'm not screaming. That's just your white supremacist mindset into thinking about black people as angry and aggressive.

Trust me I'm

Who said anything about black people as "angry and aggressive"?

There has to be humility on the part of white people. They have a lot to answer for.

I don't have anything to answer for and I will never answer for anything I'm not guilty of. You'll never see me grovelling at the feet of some rapper to clean his goddamn shoes. I am quite secure and confident in my moral character that I will always stand with my head up and I will never bow to anyone's fatuous moral posturing and breast-beating telling me I'm racist because of my white skin. Which is racist in and of itself to begin with. As you would say: Happen. Not. Gonna.

Racism won’t go away as long as they are too afraid to just sit down, be honest, and look at why it’s still a problem and actually help find a solution.

No I don’t mean find a solution as in tell black people what to think or think that being nice to a black waitress gets you a medal. I mean genuinely sitting down, looking at themselves and realizing that there’s a whole world out there beyond themselves and their culture and they don’t have the right to pretend the entire universe was reserved for only them.

Humility.

As long as you and other whites just view the situation as a case of angry black people instead of viewing things from a perspective that does not favour the privilege you (deep in side) are too scared to lose, you won’t have that “Kumbaya” you keep asking for.

None of this applies to me. Maybe some whites, but not me. As for a solution, I will continue to interact with black people as I've always done with anyone: with civility and respect. I will continue to make black friends as I've always done and I will continue to love and care for the blacks in my family.

Didn't say there was.

I will stop pointing a finger when you stop with the frivolous and false accusations of racism and stop blaming white cops ftor killing off black men when your own people are killing off black men even faster than cops are and killing off your children.

Didn't say there was.

The difference is Breast cancer sufferers (Cops) are killing lung cancer sufferers (Black men).

Sometimes justifiably. Some cop shootings are not justified and in most of those cases, the cop is prosecuted. However, not all cop shootings of black men are unjustified. A lot of blacks like you refuse to see or acknowledge this.

There is no such thing as black on black crime. There is just crime.

Then why do you keep posting these stories of white murderers, child molesters and drug addicts and telling me white crime is worse?

You're contradicting yourself.

Black people are not killing other black people because of the colour of their skin. Criminals will hurt those around them regardless of their race.

You dumbass. No one's saying blacks are killing other blacks because of the color of their skin. They're killing each other in gang wars.

Maybe the question should be why are such a large percentage of black people poor?

Then my question is: Why are you asking me? Ask poor blacks what life choices they made to put themselves or keep themselves mired in poverty.

Why is the rate of violence actually higher among poor, urban whites? Why don’t we ever discuss the economic impact of redlining and segregation on rates of violence?

Are you willing to detour into a brief explanation of why schools with large percentages of blacks are underfunded even though they have the same tax base and incomes?

Do you have time to talk about the wage gap? Unemployment disparities?

All of these factors contribute to crime rates. So if you want to have a conversation about black-on-black crime, you should be careful, because, like most conversations about race, it will end up back in the same place:

White supremacy.

Do you have time to talk about what blacks can do to help themselves?

The white man will never solve your problems for you. I can guarantee you that much.

And imagine the head of Homeland Security walked up to the microphone to hold a press conference about the 9-11 terrorist attack, and when reporters start asking him about stopping terrorism and catching Bin Laden, he begins talking about texting and driving.

Sounds stupid, right?

But distracted driving kills more Americans each year than terrorism (and black-on-black crime), according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration

So, to you we should be discussing this first.

There WAS no Homeland Security when 9/11 happened. The Department of Homeland Security was formed because of 9/11.

This may seem like a minor distinction and beside the point but I bring it up because it illustrates your lack of knowledge and awareness of certain things and in turn, your opinions and conclusions are often based on falsehoods, assumptions and conjecture.

Irrelevant to my point.
Not irrelevant at. Clean your own house up first.

You clean yours and I'll clean mine. Deal?

Let me tell you something.

If the police started killing unarmed white kids and teens at the same rate they do blks ?

You wouldn't just see riots. You'd see ambush attacks on police. You'd see pipe bombs, booby traps. White society would go to war against the cops. Just look at the Cliven Bundys of this world.

And I respect that.

That's one thing I would give white society credit for.

You'd rather DIE than be oppressed or subjugated.

And I gotta respect that.

Irrelevant. The point is, the black community has a higher crime RATE than the white community. At the end of the year you'll see that whites committed the most crimes in raw numbers. But that's only because whites outnumber blacks about 3 to 1. As shown in the statistics I cited, blacks are more likely to die by homicide than whites and usually it's other blacks.

[
There are plenty of black people and countless organizations, activists and movements dedicated to curbing violence in black communities.

The number of “Stop the Violence” marches dwarfs the demonstrations against police brutality. Unity rallies and peace picnics happen every day.

Scared Straight programs for at-risk youths, gang counseling, neighborhood watches, intervention specialists, youth counselors.

There have been movements like the #NeverAgain campaign which was led by Black youth in the aftermath of the Parkland, Florida school shooting. Those young people were protesting against gun violence and advocating for gun control.

Did you hear about the men of Alpha Phi Alpha, the nation's oldest black Greek-letter fraternity, marching down 79th Street regularly to protest shootings in Chatham?

How about the army of mothers in Englewood who gather at the scene of every shooting and patrol the streets of their neighborhood on foot?

And what about the annual peace march in Grand Crossing that draws hundreds of South Siders onto the streets at the start of the school year?

But those efforts don’t make the evening news. When I sit down to watch Dateline nearly every day of the week and I see white person after white person after white person murdering another white person, I don’t hear the phrase “white-on-white crime” brought up.

Now what you doing ? Tell me.

All I said was that it was either not working or it is not enough. I say this because the problem seems to be getting worse.

By all means, keep up with the programs, initiatives and marches, I'm sure they do some good and it's better than doing nothing. But the problem of violence in the black community is still pretty severe.

My point is illigetimacy is major problem in the white community.

Why are don't you worry about white kids without fathers ?

Quit focusing on the lesser problem of blacks being shot by cops and I will.

It's like I said before, the only reason - and I mean the ONLY reason - whites harp on black illegitimacy and black-on-black crime is because blacks are pointing fingers at whites for lesser problems. Speaking for myself, I am not inclined to give much of a shit about cop shootings while some morally posturing dipshit tells me black lives matter when black lives matter even less to some blacks than they do to me.

Blacks are their own worst enemy.

Why don't you focus on the sicko's in your community ?

Stop pointing your finger at me for your problems and I will.

You keep putting up pics and statistics about white crime but I’m not even debating black/white crime numbers.
The difference between white and black people is that we check the bullshit in our community.

Again, irrelevant. I’m not debating black/white crime numbers or making any kind of comparisons.

When I post bullshit in the white community you just come back with "Irrelevant" White people need to handle the sicko's and bullsh*t in your community. Not just gives these freaks a pass by saying "Irrelevant" and then these freaks and racists go out into the world and we (Black people) are the ones who have to regulate your bullsh*t.

Either handle your own crime problems and stop blaming whitey or I will continue to point these things out. Simple as that.

To be honest your attention is to skewed in one direcion.....Black people. Your obsessed about black people in an unhealthy way.

Your attention is skewed in one direction.....white people. Your obsessed with blaming white people for your problems in an unhealthy way.

It's a painfully simple concept: Either acknowledge the black contribution to their own problems or don't. But if you don't, you will continue to get this kind of pushback from whites.

"There are black Caribbeans you know. I don't know the entire ethnic makeup of the Caribbean area but I believe most of them are black. We know there are blacks in the Bahamas, Barbados, Haiti, St. Lucia/St. Vincent and Jamaica just to name a few.

So yes, Candace Owens can still be black with Caribbean ancestry."

Funny how whites think they can tell us black folk what a black person is. Kamala Harris father is from the Caribbean but we have whites here saying she is not black. But Owens is black. If Owens was not a sellout none of the whites here would be defending her.

Harris said Bidens a racist- do you agree? Owens didnt suck a 50 year old mans cock to get ahead, no pun intended. Liberals stand for nothing but communism and abortion and da gays.

Forum List

Back