Candice Owens to Speak at the Republican National Convention

Candice Owens would agree with these intelligent black men.
Powerful Black Community LEADERS tell BLM and Bullshit blacks to GTFO of their neighborhoods
100's of weak black men cower and remain silent in fear.

There are black Caribbeans you know. I don't know the entire ethnic makeup of the Caribbean area but I believe most of them are black. We know there are blacks in the Bahamas, Barbados, Haiti, St. Lucia/St. Vincent and Jamaica just to name a few.

So yes, Candace Owens can still be black with Caribbean ancestry.
I never said she wasn't black.

But Candace Owens makes Stephen from Django look like Malcolm X. My point is there are many black people who are just as white supremacist as many ppl in USMB. And the white supremacists props these up and gives them voice and a seat at the table.

Then why did you point out that she says she's Caribbean? What is the significance of that?

NOT!

It’s time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed. Some of you love to quote Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Not surprising at all.
Candace Owens is nothing but an opportunist.

She follows the trail of where the money is.

She used the NAACP to win a discrimination lawsuit, then badmouthed them.

As recently as 2017, she headed an organization that was "Anti Trump", then suddenly had an "epiphany" that sent her in a totally different direction.

She's nothing but another Omarosa Manigault.....just younger and most definitely dumber.

I dont say that to take sides with democrats, because I'm old enough and have seen MORE than enough to know that NEITHER political party is truly and collectively concerned about the well being of the black citizens of this country. It was no badge of honor to abolish slavery, or pass the civil rights act, the voting act or to even sign affirmative action into law.

Those were the most basic of human rights as well as rights of a tax paying citizen to be treated equally and fairly, so there is ZERO gratitude owed to either party for those so called "historical moments".

As far as her, I think that her character and integrity as a person are highly suspect.

Possibly, her "masters" recognized that, and therefore quietly ignored her.

It will be interesting as well as humorous to see over time how her empty head and big ego deal with being snubbed by her keepers.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
Kimberly Klacik is...

You'd figure they'd find one sellout.

Says the racist.You really have no idea... just wait.

Democrats don't want me to see what? I heard this idiot before and I don't live in Baltimore.

What makes Kim Klacik an “idiot”? Why would you say that? She exposed decades of Democrat failure in Baltimore and that bothers you. It should

Mfume isn’t going to do any thing but blame Republicans for years of Democrats being in power and not doing shit.

NOT!

It’s time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed. Some of you love to quote Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Not surprising at all.
Candace Owens is nothing but an opportunist.

She follows the trail of where the money is.

She used the NAACP to win a discrimination lawsuit, then badmouthed them.

As recently as 2017, she headed an organization that was "Anti Trump", then suddenly had an "epiphany" that sent her in a totally different direction.

She's nothing but another Omarosa Manigault.....just younger and most definitely dumber.

I dont say that to take sides with democrats, because I'm old enough and have seen MORE than enough to know that NEITHER political party is truly and collectively concerned about the well being of the black citizens of this country. It was no badge of honor to abolish slavery, or pass the civil rights act, the voting act or to even sign affirmative action into law.

Those were the most basic of human rights as well as rights of a tax paying citizen to be treated equally and fairly, so there is ZERO gratitude owed to either party for those so called "historical moments".

As far as her, I think that her character and integrity as a person are highly suspect.

Possibly, her "masters" recognized that, and therefore quietly ignored her.

It will be interesting as well as humorous to see over time how her empty head and big ego deal with being snubbed by her keepers.
Preach my brother!

Kimberly Klacik is...

Democrats don't want me to see what? I heard this idiot before and I don't live in Baltimore.

What makes Kim Klacik an “idiot”? Why would you say that? She exposed decades of Democrat failure in Baltimore and that bothers you. It should

Mfume isn’t going to do any thing but blame Republicans for years of Democrats being in power and not doing shit.

It's like this, if Baltimore failed and Klacik lives there, she's part of the failure.

Kimberly k can't win dog catcher. Another GOP hack that'll get blown out when the rubber hits the road.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who cares
And besides she got bumped for some black dude

blacks shouldn't be allowed to speak at all they should always have White people speak for them

Nah. I’m not going to call for peace. We’ve tried peace. For years. Y’all don’t understand that language. We are calling for a complete dismantling of American policing. It’s NOT broken. It was built to work this way. And mayhem is the consequence. You earned it.

1:30 AM · Aug 24, 2020
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...r-more-violence/&tweet_id=1297768149358714886
Shawn Talcum X King

Who cares

blacks shouldn't be allowed to speak at all they should always have White people speak for them

Nah. I’m not going to call for peace. We’ve tried peace. For years. Y’all don’t understand that language. We are calling for a complete dismantling of American policing. It’s NOT broken. It was built to work this way. And mayhem is the consequence. You earned it.

https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...r-more-violence/&tweet_id=1297768149358714886
Shawn Talcum X King

Heed these words from your fellow republican.
1598348642869.png

Kimberly Klacik is...

It's like this, if Baltimore failed and Klacik lives there, she's part of the failure.

You are going to hold everyone and anyone accountable by default of living in a place? You still will never hold any Democrat accountable. You think Democrats are entitled to an exemption to the point that you are putting blame on the citizens before the Democrats. Still feel entitled to a Democrat victory? “Earned” and “accountability” mean nothing to you.

There are black Caribbeans you know. I don't know the entire ethnic makeup of the Caribbean area but I believe most of them are black. We know there are blacks in the Bahamas, Barbados, Haiti, St. Lucia/St. Vincent and Jamaica just to name a few.

But Candace Owens makes Stephen from Django look like Malcolm X. My point is there are many black people who are just as white supremacist as many ppl in USMB. And the white supremacists props these up and gives them voice and a seat at the table.

Then why did you point out that she says she's Caribbean? What is the significance of that?
Because she identifies as Caribbean. See I know many white people put black ppl into one pot but the same way a white person from German, or France or Spain, would be probably identify themselves as nationality first, many black people do the same thing,

Because she identifies as Caribbean. See I know many white people put black ppl into one pot but the same way a white person from German, or France or Spain, would be probably identify themselves as nationality first, many black people do the same thing,

Um, okay. I'm not sure why that's significant in relation to the subject of the OP but, okay.

But I will say that you yourself are placing Owens in one pot. Namely, that of Uncle Tom or Sellout. I've noticed a lot of blacks do that with any conservative black person who expresses any kind of opinion that is contrary to popular black opinion on political or social issues.

It is hypocrisy in the extreme to advance the idea of individualism in the black community and then vilify a black person for expressing their individual views that don't quite jibe with yours.

So it's okay to use Owens as a positive example of the ethnic diversity that exists within the black community while at the same time using her as a negative example of blacks expressing their diverse political and social views.

You can't have it both ways.

NOT!

WOW..

Now anyone who doesnt agree with staying on the democrat plantation is a sellout or an uncle tom.... Well, we know you are a racist pos now....
There is no democratic plantation and any black person who repeats white racist dog whistles is a sellout or uncle tom. I'm black and so is Owens, so you calling me a racist is stupid.
Dude, blacks have been on the Democratic Plantation since LBJ back in the 60's but you're too stupid to recognize that fact! They take your votes and then give you lip service. Now they're starting to see Hispanics as their key to power which means you're not even going to get what little they gave you before! Wake up and smell the coffee!

th

Go call him uncle Tom to his face IM2.............I here he is still looking for sparring partners.

Who cares

https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1297768149358714886|twgr^&ref_url=https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/talcum-x-openly-calls-for-more-violence/&tweet_id=1297768149358714886
Shawn Talcum X King

Heed these words from your fellow republican.
View attachment 379435

Calling for more violence ..good for you ...where your idiot ****** not fucking around larpers from stone mountain rotflmao jazzy jay
Blacks are just spoiled lazy and stupid ...its the only reason so many of you are failures

Thier is no systemic racism ,95% of the white population gives a fuck what color anyones skin is ..blacks are thier own problem your dumb violent lazy animals who have contributed absolutely nothing to civilization or the human race

Probably why you're so attracted to the subhuman violent left and collectivist losers

I demand reperations cause white people got ripped the fuck off

The dumb monkeys are opwessed pffft roflmao therfore we have to burn our own niehborhoods down

Malcom x if he were alive today would still be crying the black man still can't stop shooting and stabbing each other

Africa violence always rules
Western europe crimes has steadily spiked in every category ..the real question is why do so many blacks have trouble adapting to civilized advanced western nations ...free as birds ,every opportunity available to them , white people even go outta thier way to make it easy for yas but monkeys gotta monkey
you belong in the jungle picking bugs off each other
Kangz

Violent animals

how many blacks died in Chicago alone this weekend

Cause waycism and da white man
Lol
I'm sick of blacks ...

No matter where they are in the world thier seems to be a theme

Meanwhile " zimbabwe" still -begs-for-white-farmers-to-return.
Kangz

Forum List

Back