Candice Owens to Speak at the Republican National Convention

Now a message from our sponsors.

These were not Zimbabwi warriors in the video.........this site isn't responsible for any violence from emotional OFFENDED SOCIAL WARRIORS

I'm starting to disagree with that horseshit lie I was fed my whole life

I'm sick of these crying lying violent ****** animals
The democrats can't replace them with beaners fast enough for me :p

Now a message from our sponsors.

These were not Zimbabwi warriors in the video.........this site isn't responsible for any violence from emotional OFFENDED SOCIAL WARRIORS

I'm starting to disagree with that horseshit lie I was fed my whole life

I'm sick of these crying lying violent ****** animals
The democrats can't replace them with beaners fast enough for me :p

That would be a good trade...........we allow citizens from Mexico in exchange for brain dead liberals and BLM assholes.

But I will say that you yourself are placing Owens in one pot. Namely, that of Uncle Tom or Sellout. I've noticed a lot of blacks do that with any conservative black person who expresses any kind of opinion that is contrary to popular black opinion on political or social issues.
I'll let you into a secret.

Most black people are actually conservative

If you talk to most black people about their views on crime, on defence, on wealth etc. They will be quiet conservative in the views.

However many of us understand that all systems are dominated by white supremacy.

So Candace can call herself a conservative all day but trust me it will be the white conservatives who will be top and the black conservatives who will be on the bottom. Does not matter what the system is. Every system I've seen has racism so think you can cut it with a knife,

It is hypocrisy in the extreme to advance the idea of individualism in the black community and then vilify a black person for expressing their individual views that don't quite jibe with yours.
The same dog that bites black ppl in the USA is the same dog that bites black people in Brazil, in Germany, in Asia.

Anti blackness is global.

So challenging anti blackness from black people should be global.

Candace Owens is as anti black as they come. No one respects a coward. There is a reason why Malcolm X and MLK and Mandela are respected because they faced the beast head on. They didnt do that coward shit "Of well u know, black crime rate and black single mothers" all that stupid blame shifting nonsense,

But I will say that you yourself are placing Owens in one pot. Namely, that of Uncle Tom or Sellout. I've noticed a lot of blacks do that with any conservative black person who expresses any kind of opinion that is contrary to popular black opinion on political or social issues.

If you talk to most black people about their views on crime, on defence, on wealth etc. They will be quiet conservative in the views.

However many of us understand that all systems are dominated by white supremacy.

So Candace can call herself a conservative all day but trust me it will be the white conservatives who will be top and the black conservatives who will be on the bottom. Does not matter what the system is. Every system I've seen has racism so think you can cut it with a knife,

It is hypocrisy in the extreme to advance the idea of individualism in the black community and then vilify a black person for expressing their individual views that don't quite jibe with yours.
The same dog that bites black ppl in the USA is the same dog that bites black people in Brazil, in Germany, in Asia.

Candace Owens is as anti black as they come. No one respects a coward. There is a reason why Malcolm X and MLK and Mandela are respected because they faced the beast head on. They didnt do that coward shit "Of well u know, black crime rate and black single mothers" all that stupid blame shifting nonsense,

No one cares anymore you dumb jungle ape lowlife
Burn your own nieghborhoods down

Good luck in the burbs
They're already shooting in Wisconsin and all of a sudden the violent animal ******* ain't so brave anymore

pffft dumb violent monkeys

They kill thier own every weekend like its nothing no one says a word

Youre fucking animals ...kill yourselves faster monkeys
Go do a drive by and kill a lil girl ...fuckin animals

.It is a natural reaction of men to begin to hate those who threaten to kill you and your family, burn down your homes and businesses, because you are white.

All ******* must hang

.It is a natural reaction of men to begin to hate those who threaten to kill you and your family, burn down your homes and businesses, because you are white.

All ******* must hang
internet-tough-guy-Comment-style-Funny-Pics.jpg

Anybody can talk. Go to Detroit or LA and walk up and black men and try and hang them and then report back to me and tell me how you got on...Um ?

All ******* must hang

Anybody can talk. Go to Detroit or LA and walk up and black men and try and hang them and then report back to me and tell me how you got on...Um ?
Paul, that is not how it is for survival. People will bypass you to live better. Just don't follow. No one is bothering you. People that try to do good things get their azz handed to them. African Americans who somehow are not dye in the wool Progs are called every vile name around. It is healthier to have people on all sides of a political argument.

All ******* must hang

Paul, that is not how it is for survival. People will bypass you to live better. Just don't follow. No one is bothering you. People that try to do good things get their azz handed to them. African Americans who somehow are not dye in the wool Progs are called every vile name around. It is healthier to have people on all sides of a political argument.
Why are you telling me this ?

Tell people like Deplorable Yankee

That's the problem in white society. You don't check and challenge white supremacists and then you let the likes of him go out in the world, leaving it up to us to clean up your bsh*t

I have never said "All white people must hang" obviously he doesn't have the guts to back this up but that's not the point.

"There are black Caribbeans you know. I don't know the entire ethnic makeup of the Caribbean area but I believe most of them are black. We know there are blacks in the Bahamas, Barbados, Haiti, St. Lucia/St. Vincent and Jamaica just to name a few.

So yes, Candace Owens can still be black with Caribbean ancestry."

Funny how whites think they can tell us black folk what a black person is. Kamala Harris father is from the Caribbean but we have whites here saying she is not black. But Owens is black. If Owens was not a sellout none of the whites here would be defending her.

All ******* must hang

Racism exists today and the racists are the ones telling us it doesn't exist. There are black republicans who do not repeat white supremacist beliefs. We rightfully oppose blacks who are pushed on the public that express white supremacist views.

I seriously doubt that most black people are conservative. They might have conservative views on some political and social issues but overall? I don't see it.

Ultimately it doesn't matter what a black person calls him/herself, the name doesn't really matter. The point is, if any black person has a viewpoint that runs counter to the popular black opinion, they are invariably considered sellouts.

You're confusing white supremacy with white predominance.

So Candace can call herself a conservative all day but trust me it will be the white conservatives who will be top and the black conservatives who will be on the bottom.

The bottom of what? Owens is not at the "bottom" of anything. She's a conservative who promotes conservative views just like any white conservative and she does a pretty good job of it. She is liked and respected by conservatives of all colors and she seems to be doing just fine financially.

Does not matter what the system is. Every system I've seen has racism so think you can cut it with a knife,

I think Owens and other black conservatives would disagree.

So what is it you want, equal opportunities and equal justice or do you just want all blacks to exhibit "blackness" (whatever that means)? Wanting blacks to "act black" has nothing to do with racism or white supremacy.

"Blame shifting"? There is only one group of people to blame for the black crime rate and the number of fatherless homes in the black community: Those black individuals who choose not to practice safe sex and/or take paternal responsibility seriously; and those black individuals who choose not to break the cycle of violence and choose to break the law.

In Chicago alone, from the beginning of the year to August 3rd when the report was done, 38 children under the age of 18 were killed by gun violence. Ten of those were under the age of ten.

38 Juveniles Killed in Gun Violence in Chicago So Far This Year: Police

This is a much more pressing and serious problem in the black community than the occasional young black man being shot by police. It is a problem that will not just go away even if another black man is never killed by a police officer ever again.

Black children are being slaughtered wholesale and they're being killed at a much faster rate by other blacks than blacks being killed by officers.

You say Owens is a coward and that Malcolm X and MLK and Mandela are respected because they "faced the beast head on". But Owens and a few others are the only blacks with the balls to face the beast of black children being slaughtered by other blacks, the black crime rate and fatherless homes head on. Not one of the black people who hate and vilify people like Owens are willing to face or admit this problem even though it is a much greater problem and kills more blacks than cops do.

You tell us black lives matter but it appears that blacks are not really concerned with the taking of black lives, they just don't want white officers doing it.

"There are black Caribbeans you know. I don't know the entire ethnic makeup of the Caribbean area but I believe most of them are black. We know there are blacks in the Bahamas, Barbados, Haiti, St. Lucia/St. Vincent and Jamaica just to name a few.

So yes, Candace Owens can still be black with Caribbean ancestry."

Funny how whites think they can tell us black folk what a black person is. Kamala Harris father is from the Caribbean but we have whites here saying she is not black. But Owens is black. If Owens was not a sellout none of the whites here would be defending her.

I said Owens can still be black and you know what? I was right. That just pisses you off, doesn't it?

All people break a lot of rules. Just more black people do it in smaller surroundings. A chance may be had for people to talk to each other and get the facts on the table for the flaws on both or all sides. Some of it won't be liked. Lets get it done. Finally and without people who are in it for themselves.

I seriously doubt that most black people are conservative. They might have conservative views on some political and social issues but overall? I don't see it.
Most Black Americans have conservative values and views. The only thing we have to deal with is anti-Black racism under systematic white supremacy

We also understand the big difference between Conservative and servative

This isn't true for the Candace Owens, Terrence K Williams, and Diamond & Silks of the world who have abandoned Blackness in favor of paid servitude to white supremacists. They're making a career out of pandering to the far right

The term conservative, is defined as how resources are allocated. Black folks have to be conservative because of the scarcity of resources in the community.

In Chicago alone, from the beginning of the year to August 3rd when the report was done, 38 children under the age of 18 were killed by gun violence. Ten of those were under the age of ten.
36,000 Americans are killed by guns each year—an average of 100 per day.

Now if white people are 70% of the USA population. That's 70 white people killed everyday by gunfire. So from August the 3rd to now (Aug 25th) that's 22 days. 22 x 70 = 1540

So since Aug approx 1540 white people were killed by gunfire in the USA.

And you want to point the finger at black people ?

Secondly - The white supremacist are behind most of the killings in chicago

Even with you link that you put up (38 Juveniles Killed in Gun Violence in Chicago So Far This Year: Police)

You notice something strange with most of the examples they put up ?

They don't arrest the killer or can't find the killer

Whether it's the killing of 1 year old they say the cops "are on the hunt for the gunman"
or the 3 year old all of sudden "they can't find the killer and their is a reward"
or a ten year old girl who was hit by a stray bullet and again. No arrest. No one taken into custody.

Now I'm pretty sure the black people in Chicago ain't James Bond super spies who have advanced ways of them not being detected.

I'm pretty sure of that.

But they can't find them ?

City taxes pay for camera’s on every block and when a shooting takes place no one is in custody, nor do they have leads

How is that possible in the 3rd largest city in America. The most powerful nation on earth; that multiple killings can happen this often ?

But let one of their own get murdered ? They'll know the killer their in less 48 hrs.

All several hundred witnesses to these shootings are not keeping silent out of a no snitch code. No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in. Because no one standing for the killing of kids.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns?

The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

So tell me - Where do they get the bullets from?

A lot of the gang wars were initially instigated by police and government agents to destabilize the communities and drive down property values for eventual gentrification and ethnic cleansing. So Chicago has long been a place of violent criminal activity and it was started perpetrated by white people.

It would do you to know your history and know that it was white people who got this ball rolling in Chicago.

People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Also events like the Valentine’s Day Massacre. What’s ironic is that people like the ones mentioned are applauded, romanticized as heroes and have films and documentaries made about them.

These peoples planted the seeds of street crime in Chicago

Last edited:
All people break a lot of rules. Just more black people do it in smaller surroundings.
The white supremacist makes all the rules and they change them as they see fit.

A chance may be had for people to talk to each other and get the facts on the table for the flaws on both or all sides.
The white supremacist makes all the facts and they change them as they see fit.

Some of it won't be liked. Lets get it done. Finally and without people who are in it for themselves.
You're babbling

Blame shifting? The blame is on the criminals, the single mothers, etc.

Blame shifting? The blame is on the criminals, the single mothers, etc.
White people had the same racist attitudes towards black people 250 years ago long before stats on crimes were compiled. Long before stats on single mothers were compiled.

What's your point ?

All ******* must hang

Why are you telling me this ?

Tell people like Deplorable Yankee

That's the problem in white society. You don't check and challenge white supremacists and then you let the likes of him go out in the world, leaving it up to us to clean up your bsh*t

I have never said "All white people must hang" obviously he doesn't have the guts to back this up but that's not the point.
No matter what I say or do ill be called a waycist white supremacist anyway
Cause you're a fag

This is exactly what you dumb apes want...lol
This is what you and your slave masters want

More undeniable white supremacy....from the brownish lady
Maybe she floated over on a raft as a kid from Cuba
Lol your mostly white "allies" are down with your cause
Dumb animals
LeD around by the nose

Lets have another monkey affirmitive action victim...or what idiots call an educated college professor release a paper on how white people should die
A gook ny times columnist will join in ....

The white watermelon environmentalist will join on in with ya to... white people need to die in masse ....cause theyre the biggest polluters....90 % of white male babies are ford 150 drivers ...the science was settled

Margaret Sanger is my new idol btw

Visionary

Anyone who disagrees clearly hates stong,stunning , brave and courageous women

I've said it before ill say it again
I guarantee yas no one is gonna like whats a coming
Itersectionality freaks losers and idiots ...brainwashed baboon

Good job monkeys ...idiot white progs
Its all on yooose

See yas in hell

Most Black Americans have conservative values and views. The only thing we have to deal with is anti-Black racism under systematic white supremacy

We also understand the big difference between Conservative and servative

Good for you. I guess. I don't know what one has to do with the other. Notwithstanding the fact that the word "servative" doesn't exist.

This isn't true for the Candace Owens, Terrence K Williams, and Diamond & Silks of the world who have abandoned Blackness in favor of paid servitude to white supremacists. They're making a career out of pandering to the far right

Here's the thing: Owens, Williams, and Diamond & Silk understand the difference between a white conservative and a white supremacist. Apparently you don't.

The term conservative, is defined as how resources are allocated. Black folks have to be conservative because of the scarcity of resources in the community.

But there are plenty of guns and bullets and black children to kill them with.

36,000 Americans are killed by guns each year—an average of 100 per day.

Now if white people are 70% of the USA population. That's 70 white people killed everyday by gunfire. So from August the 3rd to now (Aug 25th) that's 22 days. 22 x 70 = 1540

So since Aug approx 1540 white people were killed by gunfire in the USA.

And you want to point the finger at black people ?

I'm pointing a finger at black people because black people are pointing guns at other black people and killing BLACK CHILDREN and then bitching when the occasional black man gets shot by a cop. Jesus Christ, how many of your children have to die in this manner before you'll do something about it?

Now, the problem with your math is that you pulled the figures straight out of your own butt. The figures I provided are actual figures. Also, we're not talking about the number of blacks killed, we're talking about the number of black children killed and we're talking about how they are killed and the frequency at which they are killed.
A black child is much more likely to get killed by a stray bullet in his/her own neighborhood than a white child is in his neighborhood. How many of these kids have been killed in their own front yards, inside their homes and even in the arms of their parents?

Secondly - The white supremacist are behind most of the killings in chicago

First of all, you have ONE example of white guys in a shootout. Secondly, you don't even know who they were or why they were shooting at the car. What gave you the idea that he was a white supremacist?

Even with you link that you put up (38 Juveniles Killed in Gun Violence in Chicago So Far This Year: Police)

You notice something strange with most of the examples they put up ?

They don't arrest the killer or can't find the killer

Whether it's the killing of 1 year old they say the cops "are on the hunt for the gunman"
or the 3 year old all of sudden "they can't find the killer and their is a reward"
or a ten year old girl who was hit by a stray bullet and again. No arrest. No one taken into custody.

Now I'm pretty sure the black people in Chicago ain't James Bond super spies who have advanced ways of them not being detected.

I'm pretty sure of that.

But they can't find them ?

City taxes pay for camera’s on every block and when a shooting takes place no one is in custody, nor do they have leads

How is that possible in the 3rd largest city in America. The most powerful nation on earth; that multiple killings can happen this often ?

But let one of their own get murdered ? They'll know the killer their in less 48 hrs.

What would be the point of deliberately not going after these gunmen? Blacks complain already that the justice system is too quick to incarcerate blacks and for longer sentences so I don't understand your point here.

All several hundred witnesses to these shootings are not keeping silent out of a no snitch code. No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

This is a case where the child was specifically targeted. I'm talking about innocent child bystanders getting killed by stray bullets from gang shootouts and drive bys. There are a ridiculous number of innocent bystanders - both children and adults - being accidentally killed in these shootings.

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in. Because no one standing for the killing of kids.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns?

The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

So tell me - Where do they get the bullets from?

Your comments above mean one of two things: 1.) You are totally oblivious of the number of black children being killed in these shootings or 2.) You are more incredulous that these people had the means to obtain the firearms and bullets than you are outraged by the killing of these poor kids.

These guys don't need to be able to afford the guns and bullets, most of them are stolen or purchased at a much lower price off the street (which in turn, are likely also stolen).

We're talking about criminals here. What makes you think that a criminal is going to go to a gun shop and purchase a handgun at full market price of $300 to $500 when he can just steal one?

A lot of the gang wars were initially instigated by police and government agents to destabilize the communities and drive down property values for eventual gentrification and ethnic cleansing. So Chicago has long been a place of violent criminal activity and it was started perpetrated by white people.

It would do you to know your history and know that it was white people who got this ball rolling in Chicago.

People like Al Capone, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Face Nelson. Also events like the Valentine’s Day Massacre. What’s ironic is that people like the ones mentioned are applauded, romanticized as heroes and have films and documentaries made about them.

These peoples planted the seeds of street crime in Chicago

Did you enjoy your brief sojourn in Fantasyland? Good. Let's get back to reality, shall we?

Your comments above mean one of two things: 1.) You are totally oblivious of the number of black children being killed in these shootings or 2.) You are more incredulous that these people had the means to obtain the firearms and bullets than you are outraged by the killing of these poor kids.
I've spent time in Chicago.

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

And let me tell you something. There are no places you can walk or go without being on tape. None. It's the most heavily surveillanced city, probably in the world.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last month were 12 people were shot

And once again they say "please come forward or submit a tip anonymously".

The police can't find these fellas ? Really ? The white man can tell you the precise location of a star million of light years away but he can't find some guys that do a drive by of funeral ?

If you believe that then there really is no hope for you.

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence. The Chicago PD really needs to investigate this case thoroughly, because something is off. Farrakhan warned them that Trump was going to bring in Federal Troops id brothers didn't stop the killing

Cops n Chicago r some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of CPD ?

A black child is much more likely to get killed by a stray bullet in his/her own neighborhood than a white child is in his neighborhood. How many of these kids have been killed in their own front yards, inside their homes and even in the arms of their parents?
Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct.

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago.

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around.

You're argument is as stupid as telling Breast Cancer Support Groups not to bother with that cancer and focus on Lung Cancer because that is the biggest cancer killer.

When ISIS killed whites in Paris or 9-11 Twin Towers I did not hear white people say "Well, more white people kill white people, than muslims""

But that would have been just as true.

The police are held to a higher standard. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, they are the rules.

Good for you. I guess. I don't know what one has to do with the other. Notwithstanding the fact that the word "servative" doesn't exist.
It exists in my vocabulary.

Here's the thing: Owens, Williams, and Diamond & Silk understand the difference between a white conservative and a white supremacist. Apparently you don't.
They're just black people who are paid or helped by whites for putting a black face on white opinion and power.

That's why you hardly see black people on TV who challenge white supremacy. That cannot be an accident. In blogs and forums and on the streets you see black people challenging and speaking out about racism in all its glory but on television it is strangely absent.

That's because blacks who pretty much agree with whites will have a much easier time getting on television than those who do not. So even though you see black faces on television, it is still pretty much the World According to White People.

But there are plenty of guns and bullets and black children to kill them with.
And how does a black child getting killed affect white people ?

You're running around USMB acting like you care about about black children.

But if I'm wrong then tell everyone in USMB what you are doing about it.

I'll wait

giphy.gif

I'll wait

giphy.gif

I think I'll be waiting for a long time.

I'm pointing a finger at black people because black people are pointing guns at other black people and killing BLACK CHILDREN and then bitching when the occasional black man gets shot by a cop. Jesus Christ, how many of your children have to die in this manner before you'll do something about it?
Black children are not being killed on mass.

Now, the problem with your math is that you pulled the figures straight out of your own butt. The figures I provided are actual figures.

im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth.jpg

As I say Crime is mostly intra-racial. That means there will always be more black-on-black crime than white-on-black crime. The same way most whites will murder whites.

Also your argument makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour, like low crime rates. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter.

Meanwhile the worth of white life is as not being conditional.

No-one belittled those white kids who were killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting by Adam Lanza.

No one belittled the Aurora theater shooting of white people by white psychopath, James Eagan Holmes.

If I said, “This pack of wolves needs to wait until NONE of the wolves are injured before they hunt for food” would be illogical. What’s to stop the uninjured wolves from hunting for food for the pack while the injured wolves are recovering?

In one case you are talking about a single entity, in the other you are talking about a group. Black people are a group not a single monolith.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t blk ppl do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other.

Blacks are individuals, and while some are addressing one problem, other’s can be addressing another.

The argument falls on its face on the grounds mere stupidity.

But I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one tragedy, within their own racial group.

Also, we're not talking about the number of blacks killed, we're talking about the number of black children killed and we're talking about how they are killed and the frequency at which they are killed.
As I say - Black children are not being killed on mass. That's just you using the Adolf Hitler tactic.

EZmMVdpUEAAIOUh.jpg

See your judging black people by the same standards that's in the white community.

Just because white people do nastiness to kids. That does not mean we do.

90400487_216037486418252_3032719722450780160_n.jpg

88175408_203831414305526_1496534315809374208_n.jpg

88113173_203831394305528_6861272790083829760_n.jpg

88210831_203597124328955_7306932031374491648_n.jpg

87226233_198746738147327_6399299682454994944_n.jpg

First of all, you have ONE example of white guys in a shootout. Secondly, you don't even know who they were or why they were shooting at the car. What gave you the idea that he was a white supremacist?
White supremacist have infiltrated law enforcement

This is common knowledge. Even the FBI agrees.

You have Kentucky Cop (John Nissen) was supposed to drive black female rape victim home, but took her to a motel and raped her again.

You have the likes of New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people ? and the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" and the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists.

And you Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights.

67511090_101841777837824_2783679265017692160_n.jpg

67664284_101835354505133_4541027905123123200_n.jpg

This is a case where the child was specifically targeted. I'm talking about innocent child bystanders getting killed by stray bullets from gang shootouts and drive bys. There are a ridiculous number of innocent bystanders - both children and adults - being accidentally killed in these shootings.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back