Candice owens GoFundMe account duspended

In America the craziest and most trash talking black people het all the attention

so much so that its easy to get the impression that they represent the majority

but there are rational, conservative black people who deserve far mote attention than they get

here is one of them

Why does she need a GoFundME account? Did she get arrested?

next time before you shoot your mouth off why dont you take a minute and read the article cause it tells you,,,

It's a video. I don't come here to watch 12 minute vids of conservative propaganda. Reading it is bad enough.

Well dumb ass, if you had watched for a few minutes, you'd know she was raising money form someone else. If you're too good to learn the topic you should just move on without comment.

She whines for links WHEN THERE IS NONE, then runs to the "gods" like a good little karen, but refuses to click links or watch videos. Karen is a dangerous hypocrite with a god complex. That's why I put her on ignore

In America the craziest and most trash talking black people het all the attention

but there are rational, conservative black people who deserve far mote attention than they get

here is one of them

I hate it that her account was duspended, whatever that means! I hate when people het all the attention. There are those who deserve far mote than they get.

Do you speak English?

Loosen your girdle, Karen!

"Karen"? Democrats sure love that new "n word' for white women.

?

"Karen" is a word that is used in a derogatory way EXCLUSIVELY towards white women, right? That is racism by definition.

Haha...you are all over this board complaining about oppression of whites. Is this because you would get laughed out of the room, irl? I think it is.

here is one of them

I hate it that her account was duspended, whatever that means! I hate when people het all the attention. There are those who deserve far mote than they get.

Do you speak English?

?

"Karen" is a word that is used in a derogatory way EXCLUSIVELY towards white women, right? That is racism by definition.

Haha...you are all over this board complaining about oppression of whites. Is this because you would get laughed out of the room, irl? I think it is.

I dont even know what your point is. Regardless, when has "Karen" ever been applied to anyone who wasnt white? If there are no examples, then it is obviously a racist term and you are excusing it. That makes you a fucking loser in my book.

here is one of them

Do you speak English?

?

I dont even know what your point is. Regardless, when has "Karen" ever been applied to anyone who wasnt white? If there are no examples, then it is obviously a racist term and you are excusing it. That makes you a fucking loser in my book.

Hahaha

Oh man

I hope your white clan makes it through this troubling time.

here is one of them

Why does she need a GoFundME account? Did she get arrested?

you could say that about most gofundme accounts. it's simply another way to ask for money. when i hear someone has a gofundme up i quickly ignore whatever cause they're into.

Forum List

Back