Candice owens GoFundMe account duspended

Yes, "ordinary Americans" tend not to have nationally broadcast shows. And once they do, they aren't so ordinary anymore.
Hence the usefulness of Youtube

at least until they become afraid of what he’s saying and cut him off

It's a video. I don't come here to watch 12 minute vids of conservative propaganda.
The only way you can hear the conservative point of view is on youtube

and they may take that down eventually

he’s a thoughtful person who happens to be black

knowing there are rational black people is what keeps me from going off the deep end myself because of all the hate towards white people going on
Lots of black, and young people of all races supporting Trump on Tiktok. It's nice to see. There is some censorship but not a lot -- YET

In America the craziest and most trash talking black people het all the attention

so much so that its easy to get the impression that they represent the majority

but there are rational, conservative black people who deserve far mote attention than they get

here is one of them

I hate it that her account was duspended, whatever that means! I hate when people het all the attention. There are those who deserve far mote than they get.

Do you speak English?

Loosen your girdle, Karen!

In America the craziest and most trash talking black people het all the attention

but there are rational, conservative black people who deserve far mote attention than they get

here is one of them

Why does she need a GoFundME account? Did she get arrested?

next time before you shoot your mouth off why dont you take a minute and read the article cause it tells you,,,

It's a video. I don't come here to watch 12 minute vids of conservative propaganda. Reading it is bad enough.

You're really perfecting your troll skills! But you are against trolling... aincha?

here is one of them

PagerU made her a slave.

for being a slave she sure does make a lot of money,,,

She is a high wage slave...She will be addicted to it the rest of her life.

I bet you dont think thas is racist at all.

here is one of them

I hate it that her account was duspended, whatever that means! I hate when people het all the attention. There are those who deserve far mote than they get.

Do you speak English?

"Karen"? Democrats sure love that new "n word' for white women.

here is one of them

Do you speak English?

?

here is one of them

Do you speak English?

?

"Karen" is a word that is used in a derogatory way EXCLUSIVELY towards white women, right? That is racism by definition.

here is one of them

Do you speak English?

?

"Karen" is a word that is used in a derogatory way EXCLUSIVELY towards white women, right? That is racism by definition.

I'm a white woman racist against white women? Yeah, ok.

I still think it's just a humorous way of labeling obnoxious women that try to boss the world about according to their own narrow viewpoints.

here is one of them

No. She just found out that its easy to milk repubs for money as long as she says what they want to hear.

here is one of them

PagerU made her a slave.

TDS made you a retard.

Yet that has nothing to do with Candice...

Did she lose her job?

Scamming repubs is her job. If you listen to her she has practiced and refined her technique to validate all the feelings racist whites have. For that she makes a lot of money.

Forum List

Back