Kansas State WON'T be expelling student for using free speech

Awesome! Glad a free speech group got involved, big reason my top 2 choices when I am done with college is a Free Speech group or Gun rights group.
When you get done with college you will be to busy working, trying to party, wife, kids, mortgage and hair loss..

Good deal.

These kids should be reminded about how 'in poor tastes' those kinds of jokes are.

Awesome! Glad a free speech group got involved, big reason my top 2 choices when I am done with college is a Free Speech group or Gun rights group.
Your link labels the student a white nationalist without providing any evidence to back it up
Yeah I just copied a link I saw elsewhere. He is CLEARLY not a WN because no WN I know of has a I love Israel poster on the wall

Maybe he should have told the truth - guy was a home invader sky high from illegal drugs, resisting arrest right then and there.

Truth always does the trick with leftists.

This is America. We are allowed to say, within the reason of causing no immediate harm to our fellow countrymen, any fucking thing we want to. If an American does not like another American, then he or she if free to say so without legal repercussion. That being said, ultimate free speech can and often does come with risk, such as violating employer and student codes of conduct. However, outside on the street, in public and certainly in their homes, Americans ought to be able to say whatever they want without fear of becoming victims of political violence. We Americans must learn to and have the courage to own our free speech and accept any illegal consequences of our speech. I support this university student fully, however, he should pick and choose his free speech battles more carefully.

I suspect that the university will find a way to expel that student.

That student was foolish to post that comment.

People who support that "movement" (whose three initials I refuse to say/write) can dish it out but cannot take it, which is the proverbial sign of a bully.

That movement can say all kinds of terrible things about other people, but if someone makes a joke about one of its heroes, its members become outraged.

I suspect that the student may decide to leave on his own volition.

He's retarded and all, but he shouldn't be expelled for that.

Your link labels the student a white nationalist without providing any evidence to back it up

The student is white, which makes him undesirable to begin with. If he questioned international Communism in any way, then he is a nationalist as opposed to a globalist. Any and every white person who is not a globalist, not an international Communist, is a "white nationalist."

The MISTAKE is allowing the Communists to make "nationalist" a pejorative. Nationalist <> Supremacist. BLM are black supremacists; yet they are Marxist/globalists, certainly not nationalists.

Last edited:
The MISTAKE is allowing the Communists to make "nationalist" a pejorative. Nationalist <> Supremacist. BLM are black supremacists; yet they are Marxist/globalists, certainly not naitonalists.
The biggest mistake was to allow communists to take over the public schools

it started gradually as the Vietnam War ended and drug soaked hippies needed a new way to undermine America

now its almost a fait accompli

Forum List

Back