Candice owens GoFundMe account duspended

In America the craziest and most trash talking black people het all the attention

so much so that its easy to get the impression that they represent the majority

but there are rational, conservative black people who deserve far mote attention than they get

here is one of them

Why does she need a GoFundME account? Did she get arrested?

PagerU made her a slave.

TDS made you a retard.

Yet that has nothing to do with Candice...

Did she lose her job?

Scamming repubs is her job. If you listen to her she has practiced and refined her technique to validate all the feelings racist whites have. For that she makes a lot of money.

You got any proof of that ignorant, lowlife, lying pos post?

In America the craziest and most trash talking black people het all the attention

but there are rational, conservative black people who deserve far mote attention than they get

here is one of them

PagerU made her a slave.

TDS made you a retard.

Yet that has nothing to do with Candice...

Did she lose her job?

Scamming repubs is her job. If you listen to her she has practiced and refined her technique to validate all the feelings racist whites have. For that she makes a lot of money.

You got any proof of that ignorant, lowlife, lying pos post?

You mean besides the fact she sued a school for racial discrimination but now claims racism doesnt exist?

I love this lady! she is the best!:2up:

1593753176594.png

I recently got turned on to these people. They make a mockery of BLM. Like G. Stein said: "there is no THERE there". BLM is an empty race baiting husk. Ignore them.

They are nothing but the extortion arm of the DNC, every dime donated to them by all these stupid companies goes to Act Blue, a commiecrat political organization.

here is one of them

next time before you shoot your mouth off why dont you take a minute and read the article cause it tells you,,,

It's a video. I don't come here to watch 12 minute vids of conservative propaganda. Reading it is bad enough.

Well dumb ass, if you had watched for a few minutes, you'd know she was raising money form someone else. If you're too good to learn the topic you should just move on without comment.

here is one of them

I hate it that her account was duspended, whatever that means! I hate when people het all the attention. There are those who deserve far mote than they get.

Do you speak English?

Loosen your girdle, Karen!

"Karen"? Democrats sure love that new "n word' for white women.

?

"Karen" is a word that is used in a derogatory way EXCLUSIVELY towards white women, right? That is racism by definition.

I'm a white woman racist against white women? Yeah, ok.

I still think it's just a humorous way of labeling obnoxious women that try to boss the world about according to their own narrow viewpoints.

No, you are a white woman using a racial slur super casually, as if it isnt a totally offensive thing to do.

here is one of them

next time before you shoot your mouth off why dont you take a minute and read the article cause it tells you,,,

It's a video. I don't come here to watch 12 minute vids of conservative propaganda. Reading it is bad enough.

Well dumb ass, if you had watched for a few minutes, you'd know she was raising money form someone else. If you're too good to learn the topic you should just move on without comment.

Why didnt she just give them some money from when she sued that school for racial discrimination?

And you can be sure that alternatives to MSM, broadcast media and public media would be just as left as they are right if broadcast and public media were not the propaganda wing of the democrat party that they are.
I can be sure alternatives will always be different from each other? That's deep, man.
But alternatives are almost exclusively conservative.

You mean besides the fact she sued a school for racial discrimination but now claims racism doesnt exist?
Have you ever heard of Thomas Sowell?

probably not

he is the dean of black conservatives and he grew up as a marxist who did not change his mind till he was in his 30’s

No. She just found out that its easy to milk repubs for money as long as she says what they want to hear.
Would you say the same about all the black radicals being funded by major corporations?

Yes, we should always remember that there are many thoughtful African Americans who lead productive lives.

Sadly, we hear only about those members of that community who commit senseless crimes of violence or who engage in destructive actions such as the chaos that is currently destroying harmony in our country -- and during the COVID-19 tragedy at that! Some people simply have no decency.

Yes, we should always remember that there are many thoughtful African Americans who lead productive lives.

Sadly, we hear only about those members of that community who commit senseless crimes of violence or who engage in destructive actions such as the chaos that is currently destroying harmony in our country -- and during the COVID-19 tragedy at that! Some people simply have no decency.
Who's "we?"

here is one of them

Why do leftists always try to argue from positions of willful ignorance?

here is one of them

Why do you think you can judge what people "need" or not when people wish to support Owens' good work?
What sort of person sets herself up as judge like that? Not one I'd care to be around.

here is one of them

You're really perfecting your troll skills! But you are against trolling... aincha?

Where did I personally insult anyone or go off topic?
I didn't even mean my first question as an insult. It was a joke (kinda) but really the first thing I thought of was legal fees.
Now that I know what it was for, I said thank you and that was it.
Not very good "trolling," at all deannalw
You're mighty sensitive about any perceived slights to the sainted Candace, aren't you?

here is one of them

You've never done that, I bet.

here is one of them

Why do you think you can judge what people "need" or not when people wish to support Owens' good work?
What sort of person sets herself up as judge like that? Not one I'd care to be around.

Jesus Fucking Christ, put me on ignore then. I wasn't "judging" her; I was asking a question in the English language.

Jesus Fucking Christ, put me on ignore then. I wasn't "judging" her; I was asking a question in the English language.
And the question was does Candace Owens need a GoFund Me account.
Let me answer your question in the English language with this thought, in the English language:

It's none of your fucking business to question Owens' "need" for a GoFund Me account. You don't think she
deserves help fighting the racists and statists that oppose her? Don't send her a dime!

No one is forcing you to chip in, you witless windbag.

here is one of them

You're really perfecting your troll skills! But you are against trolling... aincha?

Where did I personally insult anyone or go off topic?
I didn't even mean my first question as an insult. It was a joke (kinda) but really the first thing I thought of was legal fees.
Now that I know what it was for, I said thank you and that was it.
Not very good "trolling," at all deannalw
You're mighty sensitive about any perceived slights to the sainted Candace, aren't you?

have you taken time to watch the OP or are you still trolling???

Forum List

Back