Candice owens GoFundMe account duspended

In America the craziest and most trash talking black people het all the attention

so much so that its easy to get the impression that they represent the majority

but there are rational, conservative black people who deserve far mote attention than they get

here is one of them

Why does she need a GoFundME account? Did she get arrested?

PagerU made her a slave.

TDS made you a retard.

Nope. Just you, 2020

What?

Can you repeat that in English, Comrade?

No speekee mandarin.

In America the craziest and most trash talking black people het all the attention

but there are rational, conservative black people who deserve far mote attention than they get

here is one of them

PagerU made her a slave.

TDS made you a retard.

Yet that has nothing to do with Candice...

Did she lose her job?

here is one of them

next time before you shoot your mouth off why dont you take a minute and read the article cause it tells you,,,

It's a video. I don't come here to watch 12 minute vids of conservative propaganda. Reading it is bad enough.

then you shouldnt be asking stupid questions and making stupid comments,,,

In the amount of time it took to post those two criticisms, you could have told me, too.

It's a video. I don't come here to watch 12 minute vids of conservative propaganda.
The only way you can hear the conservative point of view is on youtube

and they may take that down eventually

he’s a thoughtful person who happens to be black

knowing there are rational black people is what keeps me from going off the deep end myself because of all the hate towards white people going on

here is one of them

Well his twin Stephen don't think that George Floyd was a bad guy. Which the both of them don't date their own race.

The second largest broadcast media conglomerate in the United States is the Sinclair Group. Decidedly conservative.

FOX dominates cable ratings.

AM Radio? Don't even get started.

You nuts and your victim complex... do you even fool yourselves?

The second largest broadcast media conglomerate in the United States is the Sinclair Group. Decidedly conservative.

FOX dominates cable ratings.

AM Radio? Don't even get started.

You nuts and your victim complex... do you even fool yourselves?
And you can be sure that alternatives to MSM, broadcast media and public media would be just as left as they are right if broadcast and public media were not the propaganda wing of the democrat party that they are.

here is one of them

Well his twin Stephen don't think that George Floyd was a bad guy. Which the both of them don't date their own race.

the black player was giving is opinion based on bitter experience

if the bitter (And fat) black woman in the video disagrees and thinks that promiscuity if good for black men then she is stupid

here is one of them

I hate it that her account was duspended, whatever that means! I hate when people het all the attention. There are those who deserve far mote than they get.

Do you speak English?

there is some good programming but you wont hear ordinary Americans like ABL on Fox very often or at all
Yes, "ordinary Americans" tend not to have nationally broadcast shows. And once they do, they aren't so ordinary anymore.

Forum List

Back