Candace Owens VS The Tolerant Left

I hope this woman runs for President some day. She will get my vote.

Don't embarrass yourself Joe. If you think all blacks or whites are good, then you need help. My point stands, because she sure ain't working to help the bad blacks, but she is definitely working to help the good ones. The same goes for anyone championing a cause amongst what they consider as a group that needs help in life. Candace is attempting to help black folks, and that is A-ok. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You got a problem with them thar "Negro's" being helped as you called them in your post Joe ?

A black audience would laugh her off the stage as an Uncle Tom (or maybe an Aunt Jemimah)

She's good at making white folks like you feel better about yourselves...

The reality- Racism is still a thing in this country. Candance Owens telling you it isn't so you can feel better about yourself doesn't solve that.
We had a Born in Kenya POTUS, how are we racist?

Don't embarrass yourself Joe. If you think all blacks or whites are good, then you need help. My point stands, because she sure ain't working to help the bad blacks, but she is definitely working to help the good ones. The same goes for anyone championing a cause amongst what they consider as a group that needs help in life. Candace is attempting to help black folks, and that is A-ok. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You got a problem with them thar "Negro's" being helped as you called them in your post Joe ?

A black audience would laugh her off the stage as an Uncle Tom (or maybe an Aunt Jemimah)

The reality- Racism is still a thing in this country. Candance Owens telling you it isn't so you can feel better about yourself doesn't solve that.

Did you vote for him?

She's a boot licking Tom.

Says the boy that supported Byrd and his underlings.

Hard for me to be a boy when I have a son who is a grown man and since i have never lived in WV he never had my support

One of the great things about her is that she doesn't care what the porch sitters say.

She just cares what the Trump Humpers whose asses she is kissing thinks about her.

She just cares what the Trump Humpers whose asses she is kissing thinks about her.
Like all porch sitters you're doing as you're told... Attack any Black person that gets off the plantation and exposes your party's racism.

You can go now and get a pat on the head.

I know you're scared. But being treated as an equal to whites isn't as bad as your masters have told you.

There you have it folks.............any black person who thinks for himself/herself, and gets of the Dimwinger plantation is attacked by non-thinking blacks.

Why do you think every black person is required to think the same way?
She knew it would happen and she's tough enough to handle it.

She's the full package.

The real Toms are the ones who speak all the right things to make their own feel better against the man but live their lives in total comfort. Oh the evil..... man. The Afrian American so called masters of da cool.... are in their huge homes and mansions with walls around them and hired security with guns for many laughing in private that they got over you. Snoop dog is laughing at you. We are now a declining nation. Time for you to show us all what you got......chop chop! You are foolish to believe that others will keep paying forever. You see them leave urban areas to get out of the repressive taxes. Some states have enslaved their whole workforce to high taxes. Cable TV is a tax in itself. Seriously though, we need to act together and stop the bullshit throwers. Many of them are Progs. At one point does getting under the skin of the ….man grow tiresome. At one point do you grow up? So we all can.

Did you vote for him?

Irrelevant.

She's the full package.

Looking at it from your perspective of choosing-a-political-value system/party = bootlicking, whatever she chooses she will be licking somebody's boots. Therefore, she may as well lick the boots of those she agrees with. Why would she lick the boots of those she disagrees with?

Like all porch sitters you're doing as you're told... Attack any Black person that gets off the plantation and exposes your party's racism.

Get a new line, Owen's is a boot licking Trump Humper who attacks black to make fools like you feel good. Neither party is mine, not the Jacksss or the el

You can go now and get a pat on the head.

I know you're scared. But being treated as an equal to whites isn't as bad as your masters have told you.[/QUOTE]

Did you vote for him?

Irrelevant.

That would mean No.

Forum List

Back