Candace Owens VS The Tolerant Left

It's not relevant at all for three reasons: 1) That video is not the one this thread is about. Everyone was commenting on the video that this discussion IS about and then you jumped in - addressing no one in particular and completely off topic - to ask a question about a totally unrelated video.

2) It is not why you consider her a bootlicker and in fact I'm betting you thought so before either of these videos.

3) You called her a "bootlicking Tom" in response to MAGAman's comment that she was the "full package", not because of the video you linked. The video you linked has nothing to do with this discussion.

By the way, I've seen the video and in fact I talked about it in another thread recently and I'll tell you what I told them: She couldn't answer because the dipshit that asked her the question wouldn't stop interrupting her.
That's not how you properly conduct a debate or discussion. When he asked her the question he should have shut the fuck up and let her answer. Every time she tried to speak he would interrupt her again when she started saying something he didn't like with "WHICH PERIOD WAS GREAT THAT WE'RE TRYING TO REPLICATE! WHICH ERA WAS IT!"

If she's going to flounder, let her do it on her own. Shouting your opponent down is a cheap tactic meant to make your opponent look like they're floundering. This TI person is a fucking idiot.

What era is she talking about?

Just can't let it go, huh? Alright, I will answer the question for you that TI wouldn't let Owens answer, even though he's the one who asked her.

The period they're referring to is the first half of the twentieth century, especially the period right after WWII. It was during this time that the U.S. was at its height in prosperity. We were also trailblazers and innovators in just about every domain: medical; military; technology; industrial; engineering; science; manufacturing, etc., etc.

You can choose to think that, like this TI idiot and many others, that America was never great because of slavery and racial oppression and that's fine. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But you asked a question and I answered it.

So you mean making White America Great Again, because that era damn sure wasn't great for black folks and that isn't no damn opinion chief. So the idiot is dumb ass fools like you who try to tell black folks that things were great for everyone in those days.

Why are you still here?

Because I can.
No other country you would rather live in?

Hmmmmm........all talk.

Just can't let it go, huh? Alright, I will answer the question for you that TI wouldn't let Owens answer, even though he's the one who asked her.

The period they're referring to is the first half of the twentieth century, especially the period right after WWII. It was during this time that the U.S. was at its height in prosperity. We were also trailblazers and innovators in just about every domain: medical; military; technology; industrial; engineering; science; manufacturing, etc., etc.

You can choose to think that, like this TI idiot and many others, that America was never great because of slavery and racial oppression and that's fine. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But you asked a question and I answered it.

So you mean making White America Great Again, because that era damn sure wasn't great for black folks and that isn't no damn opinion chief. So the idiot is dumb ass fools like you who try to tell black folks that things were great for everyone in those days.

Why are you still here?

Because I can.

Hmmmmm........all talk.

Why don't you move to Siberia, it's lily white so you would love it.

Why are you still here?

Because I can.

Hmmmmm........all talk.

Why don't you move to Siberia, it's lily white so you would love it.
Um, I'm not the one claiming America has never been great. You are.

Why she could or could not answer the question in the video is irrelevant. You consider her a bootlicker because she chose a political viewpoint that you don't agree with, not because of her behavior in a video.

You would have called her a bootlicker anyway with or without the video. Tell me I'm wrong.

She said she was going to answer the question, so it is relevant as hell. With that said why couldn't she answer the question?

It's not relevant at all for three reasons: 1) That video is not the one this thread is about. Everyone was commenting on the video that this discussion IS about and then you jumped in - addressing no one in particular and completely off topic - to ask a question about a totally unrelated video.

2) It is not why you consider her a bootlicker and in fact I'm betting you thought so before either of these videos.

3) You called her a "bootlicking Tom" in response to MAGAman's comment that she was the "full package", not because of the video you linked. The video you linked has nothing to do with this discussion.

By the way, I've seen the video and in fact I talked about it in another thread recently and I'll tell you what I told them: She couldn't answer because the dipshit that asked her the question wouldn't stop interrupting her.
That's not how you properly conduct a debate or discussion. When he asked her the question he should have shut the fuck up and let her answer. Every time she tried to speak he would interrupt her again when she started saying something he didn't like with "WHICH PERIOD WAS GREAT THAT WE'RE TRYING TO REPLICATE! WHICH ERA WAS IT!"

If she's going to flounder, let her do it on her own. Shouting your opponent down is a cheap tactic meant to make your opponent look like they're floundering. This TI person is a fucking idiot.

I didn't say a thing to or about black people on the subject. In fact, I didn't even say America was great. However, what I did say was the truth: that the U.S. led the way in a lot of areas and enjoyed a prosperity never before seen by any nation up to that point.

You asked me the question as to what era Owens was referring to and I answered it. What you did not ask was whether America was ever great. Which you should have done from the beginning because it's obvious you were never interested in what era she was talking about. The question was a ploy to get me drawn into a debate where you tell me America was never great because of slavery and oppression. Fine. I'm not debating that point with you.

Candace Owens is very good at telling white people how shiftless the other Negroes are.
Your point is what here ?? Because you just backed yourself into a corner with no way out in your trying to be so evil in your responses by playing these race cards in your evil ways in which you exhibit here daily.

No, I just recognize it for what it is.

you have a whole bunch of black folks who have benefited from living in a liberal society that gave them opportunities their grandparents never would have had...

Who had decided they can make good money making white people feel better about their racism.

Owens is pretty and she speaks well and she's laughing all the way to the bank.
Not only is she pretty, educated, and speaks well, she owned the progressives and their narrative.

Why she could or could not answer the question in the video is irrelevant. You consider her a bootlicker because she chose a political viewpoint that you don't agree with, not because of her behavior in a video.

You would have called her a bootlicker anyway with or without the video. Tell me I'm wrong.

She said she was going to answer the question, so it is relevant as hell. With that said why couldn't she answer the question?

You are right that it wasn't great for all black folks, and on that note we would all very much agree, but for many black folks it was also very good during the period's in which they were able to prosper as it was recalled by the nation on whole back in the day.

I remember blacks who were doing well in the olden days just like the whites, and blacks who were treated badly just like the whites as well, but in no way were all blacks mistreated based upon their skin color even though yes there were problems throughout history concerning such things. Attempting to brand everyone racist, and all blacks oppressed is a tactic being used today, because it ain't never been that cut and dry ever since slavery had past. It has been an up hill climb ever since for all peoples in America, but race baiting for political purposes is very obvious today in America.

Trump is working for all in America, but the race baiters with agenda's ain't having any of that today. Many are on the wrong path and don't even realize it today, but the game is strong, and the victim's are many. Resist the game, and free yourself from the indoctrination you have been given, unless you are the one teaching it, then that could be a problem.

Make America great again (not white again), and the blacks who have prospered with whites of old know exactly what that means today, and it doesn't mean what you are saying it means, so get an education if need one, because the nation is moving forward even if you refuse to move forward with it.

Don't embarrass yourself Joe. If you think all blacks or whites are good, then you need help. My point stands, because she sure ain't working to help the bad blacks, but she is definitely working to help the good ones. The same goes for anyone championing a cause amongst what they consider as a group that needs help in life. Candace is attempting to help black folks, and that is A-ok. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You got a problem with them thar "Negro's" being helped as you called them in your post Joe ?

A black audience would laugh her off the stage as an Uncle Tom (or maybe an Aunt Jemimah)

She's good at making white folks like you feel better about yourselves...

The reality- Racism is still a thing in this country. Candance Owens telling you it isn't so you can feel better about yourself doesn't solve that.
Face it, Qdog. You're pissed off that so many Blacks are opting to experience the American dream instead of just taking your evil, progressive handouts. You Democrats haven't been this pissed since we took your slaves away.

Don't embarrass yourself Joe. If you think all blacks or whites are good, then you need help. My point stands, because she sure ain't working to help the bad blacks, but she is definitely working to help the good ones. The same goes for anyone championing a cause amongst what they consider as a group that needs help in life. Candace is attempting to help black folks, and that is A-ok. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You got a problem with them thar "Negro's" being helped as you called them in your post Joe ?

A black audience would laugh her off the stage as an Uncle Tom (or maybe an Aunt Jemimah)

The reality- Racism is still a thing in this country. Candance Owens telling you it isn't so you can feel better about yourself doesn't solve that.
Face it, Qdog. You're pissed off that so many Blacks are opting to experience the American dream instead of just taking your evil, progressive handouts. You Democrats haven't been this pissed since we took your slaves away.

Can you give me a list of those handouts that black folks are receiving.

Now you're looking for a handout too? Look it up for yourself if you really have to do that, slacker.

Now you're looking for a handout too? Look it up for yourself if you really have to do that, slacker.

You made the claim and now your punk ass can't back it up.

The US Census Bureau says 41.6% of all Blacks received some kind of assistance in 2015. Hispanics checked in at 34.6%.

The US Census Bureau says 41.6% of all Blacks received some kind of assistance in 2015. Hispanics checked in at 34.6%.
Seems to me you just backed up what Mr. Punk Ass asked you to.

I wonder if he wills show back up in this thread?

Forum List

Back