Candace Owens to CardiB: Deleting a Defamatory Tweet Won't Spare You From Being Hit With a Big Defamation Judgment, "Degenerate"

I don’t think anyone believes that idiot rapper was doing anything other than childishly insulting Owens.

Are you aware of the particulars regarding what Cardi B did?

Maybe there’s something I’m missing, but I thought she made a ridiculously crude joke that Ownes’s husband was involved in an sexual relationship with his son? I mean I think it’s a disgusting joke if that’s what Cardi B did. I just don’t like litigiousness

I don’t think anyone believes that idiot rapper was doing anything other than childishly insulting Owens.

Maybe there’s something I’m missing, but I thought she made a ridiculously crude joke that Ownes’s husband was involved in an sexual relationship with his son? I mean I think it’s a disgusting joke if that’s what Cardi B did. I just don’t like litigiousness

I understand that Cardi posted doctored images of her father and brother(?) engaging in sex and claimed the pictures to be authentic.

If you guys think this fool is leadership material then you really can't be taken seriously.

You don't like her because she's black, racist. (yes, I know you're black) But she's a black conservative, something you can't abide.
She is not a black conservative. She is a black right wing extremist. What she stands for is harmful to the black community. Her beliefs validate white racism and helps keep it alive.
That is an interesting opinion.

I understand that Cardi posted doctored images of her father and brother(?) engaging in sex and claimed the pictures to be authentic.

Thats pretty shitty. Believe me I’m not crying over Cardi B losing money. Maybe a lawsuit will teach that dirtbag a lesson

You don’t listen to or watch Owens either but that didn’t stop you from waxing malefic about her character:
Yes i have. And she is a moron. Cardi B seems like a bit of a moron, too. And you dodged my question. I knew you would. You spout words that sound nice to you, but there is no real thought process involved. Just amoeba-like , stimulus/response behavior.

After watching democrats of everystripe, governors and AG's sue Trump at every turn, I think it is time the tables are turned. I hope these left wing nut jobs get sued everytime they open their foul mouths.

You don’t listen to or watch Owens either but that didn’t stop you from waxing malefic about her character:
Yes i have. And she is a moron. Cardi B seems like a bit of a moron, too. And you dodged my question. I knew you would. You spout words that sound nice to you, but there is no real thought process involved. Just amoeba-like , stimulus/response behavior.

I didn’t dodge the question. I didn’t answer because the question was moot.

You reviled the character of the one who did nothing wrong here and said nothing about the one who did. Therefore, asking “How so?” in response to the question as to whether or not you held Cardi B accountable for her actions seemed rather pointless given that you had plenty to say about Owens.

If nothing else, I can only assume you entered this discussion to express your loathing of Owens rather than to talk about the actual feud between her and B.

Forum List

Back