Candace Owens to CardiB: Deleting a Defamatory Tweet Won't Spare You From Being Hit With a Big Defamation Judgment, "Degenerate"

If you guys think this fool is leadership material then you really can't be taken seriously.

You don't like her because she's black, racist. (yes, I know you're black) But she's a black conservative, something you can't abide.
She is not a black conservative. She is a black right wing extremist. What she stands for is harmful to the black community. Her beliefs validate white racism and helps keep it alive.
And she’s also your President in 4 years.
That would make her the first black president and the 2nd woman president.

If you guys think this fool is leadership material then you really can't be taken seriously.

You don't like her because she's black, racist. (yes, I know you're black) But she's a black conservative, something you can't abide.
She is not a black conservative. She is a black right wing extremist. What she stands for is harmful to the black community. Her beliefs validate white racism and helps keep it alive.
She will never be president.

We've had the first black president already and have not had a woman president. Owens will be neither.

We've had the first black president already and have not had a woman president. Owens will be neither.
Obama's white. Harris, when she becomes president, will be the first Asian president.

Democrats, racists that they are, refuse to elect black people while they allow Clinton to call himself the first black president and Chris Cuomo to say he's black inside.

You go, girl!

Even snopes admits it was forged.

Candace Owens responded Thursday to Cardi B deleting tweets spreading false information about her after she threatened to sue, saying it was too late.

"Gee. I wonder what made [Cardi B] delete the photoshopped tweets regarding my husband and brother. Too late, degenerate," Conservative influencer Owens said. "You mess with my family, I won't stop until I'm the CEO and chairman of that WAP."

Ever since Owens' threat Tuesday to sue Cardi B, the rapper-songwriter had scrubbed multiple tweets from an online feud she had with the Conservative pundit over the song "WAP," according to Hollywood Life.

One of the tweets contained a doctored screenshot falsely showing Owens as saying that her husband and brother had sex with each other and did not let her join them.
Just one problem:

Candace Owens the cheap intellectual whore makes a living off of being the whiny little victim asshole. She would have to show that Cardi B cost her future earnings and opportunities. But since she is a right wing cultist who is paid to help control the cult, Cardi B just made her more famous.

I’m not a legal expert but I believe this would fall under libel which may not necessarily involve lost revenue and future earnings.

Regardless of your opinion of Owens, B’s actions here, if true, are pretty egregious and petty. Do you hold B accountable for her actions at all?
Of course not.

More than that I think she is a black woman who wasn't taught to hate herself for the color of her skin.

More than that I think she is a black woman who wasn't taught to hate herself for the color of her skin.
Nor does she insist white people hate themselves for the color of theirs.

Oreo Obama is a disgrace to humanity.
But was our first female President.

She will never be president.

I remember a lot of people said that about Trump. There are some cool videos of it. You should check those out.
untitled-2-1516735208.jpg

That's how he handled it.

You go, girl!

Candace Owens responded Thursday to Cardi B deleting tweets spreading false information about her after she threatened to sue, saying it was too late.

"Gee. I wonder what made [Cardi B] delete the photoshopped tweets regarding my husband and brother. Too late, degenerate," Conservative influencer Owens said. "You mess with my family, I won't stop until I'm the CEO and chairman of that WAP."

Ever since Owens' threat Tuesday to sue Cardi B, the rapper-songwriter had scrubbed multiple tweets from an online feud she had with the Conservative pundit over the song "WAP," according to Hollywood Life.

One of the tweets contained a doctored screenshot falsely showing Owens as saying that her husband and brother had sex with each other and did not let her join them.
Looks like Owens needs to try to crawl back to relevance.

Regardless of your opinion of Owens, B’s actions here, if true, are pretty egregious and petty. Do you hold B accountable for her actions at all?
How so? What would you suggest? I already dont listen to her music and only hear her name when some crusty old white winger needs something to keep himself agitated for the next 45 seconds.

How so? What would you suggest? I already dont listen to her music and only hear her name when some crusty old white winger needs something to keep himself agitated for the next 45 seconds.

You don’t listen to or watch Owens either but that didn’t stop you from waxing malefic about her character:

“...the cheap intellectual whore...whiny little victim asshole. ...right wing cultist...”

So, do you have anything to say at all about B’s actions or do we just assume that you’re a hypocrite and give her a pass for childish,petty behavior because she’s not some conservative you hate?

You go, girl!

Looks like Owens needs to try to crawl back to relevance.

Maybe, maybe not. But it looks to me like Cardi B needs to grow up.

I don’t think anyone believes that idiot rapper was doing anything other than childishly insulting Owens.

Are you aware of the particulars regarding what Cardi B did?

You go, girl!

Just one problem:

Candace Owens the cheap intellectual whore makes a living off of being the whiny little victim asshole. She would have to show that Cardi B cost her future earnings and opportunities. But since she is a right wing cultist who is paid to help control the cult, Cardi B just made her more famous.

So because you dislike her she is deserving of having doctored images of her family engaged in incest and posted all over the internet, right, asshole?

Forum List

Back