Candace Owens to CardiB: Deleting a Defamatory Tweet Won't Spare You From Being Hit With a Big Defamation Judgment, "Degenerate"

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
You go, girl!

Even snopes admits it was forged.

Candace Owens responded Thursday to Cardi B deleting tweets spreading false information about her after she threatened to sue, saying it was too late.

"Gee. I wonder what made [Cardi B] delete the photoshopped tweets regarding my husband and brother. Too late, degenerate," Conservative influencer Owens said. "You mess with my family, I won't stop until I'm the CEO and chairman of that WAP."

Ever since Owens' threat Tuesday to sue Cardi B, the rapper-songwriter had scrubbed multiple tweets from an online feud she had with the Conservative pundit over the song "WAP," according to Hollywood Life.

One of the tweets contained a doctored screenshot falsely showing Owens as saying that her husband and brother had sex with each other and did not let her join them.

I don’t think anyone believes that idiot rapper was doing anything other than childishly insulting Owens. I don’t like sue happy culture, but I won’t feel sorry for the rapper if Ownes some of her money

DeSantis/Owens 2024!

She's very sharp, but too combative and direct to run as V.P in my opinion. She could do well in the administration though in some role requiring courage and conviction and not one where you sit behind the desk and nod in agreement. I could see her doing well in an envoy role dealing with China or Iran.

I heard she might run for office somewhere. That could get interesting.

If you guys think this fool is leadership material then you really can't be taken seriously.

..that crap at the Grammys was -----------------CRAP......IDIOTIC......IDIOTS --and they voted for Biden!!!!

If you guys think this fool is leadership material then you really can't be taken seriously.
oh no anyway.jpeg

You go, girl!

Candace Owens responded Thursday to Cardi B deleting tweets spreading false information about her after she threatened to sue, saying it was too late.

"Gee. I wonder what made [Cardi B] delete the photoshopped tweets regarding my husband and brother. Too late, degenerate," Conservative influencer Owens said. "You mess with my family, I won't stop until I'm the CEO and chairman of that WAP."

Ever since Owens' threat Tuesday to sue Cardi B, the rapper-songwriter had scrubbed multiple tweets from an online feud she had with the Conservative pundit over the song "WAP," according to Hollywood Life.

One of the tweets contained a doctored screenshot falsely showing Owens as saying that her husband and brother had sex with each other and did not let her join them.
Just one problem:

Candace Owens the cheap intellectual whore makes a living off of being the whiny little victim asshole. She would have to show that Cardi B cost her future earnings and opportunities. But since she is a right wing cultist who is paid to help control the cult, Cardi B just made her more famous.

You go, girl!

Just one problem:

Candace Owens the cheap intellectual whore makes a living off of being the whiny little victim asshole. She would have to show that Cardi B cost her future earnings and opportunities. But since she is a right wing cultist who is paid to help control the cult, Cardi B just made her more famous.
Yeah! Being a whiny little victim asshole is YOUR gig!

You go, girl!

Just one problem:

I’m not a legal expert but I believe this would fall under libel which may not necessarily involve lost revenue and future earnings.

Regardless of your opinion of Owens, B’s actions here, if true, are pretty egregious and petty. Do you hold B accountable for her actions at all?

You don't like her because she's black, racist. (yes, I know you're black) But she's a black conservative, something you can't abide.
She is not a black conservative. She is a black right wing extremist. What she stands for is harmful to the black community. Her beliefs validate white racism and helps keep it alive.

You don't like her because she's black, racist. (yes, I know you're black) But she's a black conservative, something you can't abide.
She is not a black conservative. She is a black right wing extremist. What she stands for is harmful to the black community. Her beliefs validate white racism and helps keep it alive.
And she’s also your President in 4 years.

Forum List

Back