Candace Owens denied medical care by CO lab. Racism?

Sounds like Candice has a personal problem with her skills at journalism. That is how people want to do business, where they are allowed to deny services legally.

So if someones analysis of facts are different from "others" they should be denied medical service? Even Fauci himself flipped on the efficacy of wearing masks. How many people did not wear masks because of what he said? The official government line of "facts" are always changing based on what they think the American people need to hear.
Both political extremes have hypocrisy so medical professionals should not be engaging in politics. Its childish.

All of these businesses who deny entry based on political, vaccine papers, masks, no masks, are only killing their own business. As long as they are spending money and buying my product I don't care. You want to screw your own company? Go ahead and keep denying a paying customer. How stupid can you be.

Everyone I know in Colorado thinks like me and will now choose not to give their health care dollars to this lab. Tsk-tsk-tsk. Bad business model and just one more example of how damn worthless stupid the left is.

Candice was apparently unable to go to a hospital, or the county health office, or anywhere else. One option for testing? Seems unlikely.

If Candice was gay you'd be the one throwing rocks at Candice.

1630698425315.png

I have no problem with gays so long as they keep their hands to themselves.

You throw rocks at everyone then go running away when your glass house shatters like the little wimp you are.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1630698425410.png
    1630698425410.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 18
I seriously doubt that the technicians at the Covid test site took the Hippocratic oath. But congrats on knowing a big word! Even if misused.

1630698695484.png

There should be a doctor in charge of the operation and that person should lose their license to practice.

Does that make it simple enough for you or do need a big word you don't understand?

*****SMILE*****

Same as the queers that wanted the Christian to make their wedding cake. There were other businesses they could have gone to.

Odd. I don’t recall ever arguing that they couldn’t. But of course anyone who isn’t a shrill shill is automatically a leftist.

View attachment 534565

There should be a doctor in charge of the operation and that person should lose their license to practice.

Does that make it simple enough for you or do need a big word you don't understand?

*****SMILE*****

There probably should be a real doctor in charge at the testing sites, but there isn't one. What would he/she do and how would they make any money?

I don't understand Mediterranean.

There probably should be a real doctor in charge at the testing sites, but there isn't one. What would he/she do and how would they make any money?

I don't understand Mediterranean.

1630699657216.png

If there isn't a qualified professional doctor in charge of the health care site, then the site should be closed down.

*****SMILE******

I don't believe for a minute that they turned her away out of racism. They made it clear that they did so because, according to them, she spreads misinformation about Covid and vaccines.

Having said that, like the case with the doctor who dropped unvaccinated patients, this is nothing more than a political/moral statement on the lab's part. If they are committed to helping stop the spread of Covid then it makes no sense not to test someone, especially when the alleged misinformation has nothing to do with Covid tests.

Forum List

Back