Cancer

rupol measure every woman by whether or not she is pretty. As if that were the only thing that mattered.

I am sorry that Zhanna Friske died. But to suggest that being physically fit means you cannot have cancer is ignorant.
I get the notion that he doesn't understand that women are mostly smarter than him and unless they are an empty headed bimbo he doesn't notice their value as people.

Well, at least he isn't procreating. That's the good news.

Well I doubt that anyone is giving you much in the way of advice because of the lingering odor of stale tobacco smoke.

It's an offensive odor.
Not for all. Most of the beautiful women I knew were fine with it and loved the smell of tobacco smoke. I think northern people don't like it because they didn't have tobacco historically.

I even knew a little girl who loved it when someone smokes nearby.

And that lack of protein
Tell it to the bulls and elephants

8bcf8c18ebe9c5e3a27478364f03ca30.jpg

I get the notion that he doesn't understand that women are mostly smarter than him and unless they are an empty headed bimbo he doesn't notice their value as people.

Well, at least he isn't procreating. That's the good news.
I fuck pretty women but I never fuck feminists. Even when I was very drunk, something stopped me and I sent them the fuck out. Therefore, I can be calm.

And that lack of protein
By the way, you can’t tell me that I don’t have enough protein. I weigh 100 kg with a height of 180 cm and I have little fat, almost none. It's almost like Tyson. You more?

If you don't believe me I can post a photo

I eat dairy products in addition to plant foods. It doesn't violate morality.

JohnDB
In general, attacks on smokers are a trend of recent years. Before, girls smoked to look sexy, and a man was not considered a man at all if he did not smoke. This has a physiological basis: the aerobic type is hardy but weak, if a man smokes this indicates that he has strength and speed. The typical cowboy is a smoking cowboy. Cowboys knew how to saddle mustangs and participate in rodeos. The same is true of the Cossacks. They even have dances with acrobatics. Non-smoking North Germans, Saami and Yakuts have nothing of the kind.
Boxers used to smoke too.

JohnDB
In general, attacks on smokers are a trend of recent years. Before, girls smoked to look sexy, and a man was not considered a man at all if he did not smoke. This has a physiological basis: the aerobic type is hardy but weak, if a man smokes this indicates that he has strength and speed. The typical cowboy is a smoking cowboy. Cowboys knew how to saddle mustangs and participate in rodeos. The same is true of the Cossacks. They even have dances with acrobatics. Non-smoking North Germans, Saami and Yakuts have nothing of the kind.
Boxers used to smoke too.

Smoking indicates a man has strength and speed? lmao!!

So smoking is healthy? Just like heroin?

JohnDB

The Cossacks were a smoking people. Here are their folk dances. Try it, "mr non-smoking health man"

Just like heroin?
I knew a few guys who used opiates every day for years. I did not see any decline in their strength, they were well developed physically and looked younger than their years. This doesn't always happen, but very often. It is quite possible to meet a heroin addict who looks 20 years old at 35, they have baby skin. I attribute this to the fact that they are less exposed to oxygen stress.

WinterBorn You don't have to go far. Take Kurt Cobain. There is not a single photo where he looks at least older than his age. He smoked and used a lot of heroin. And led an unhealthy lifestyle. If you shave him and dress him decently, you won’t give him more than 22 at his 27.

WinterBorn
And you ask the musicians how physically easy it is to play smells like teen spirit in the tempe in which he played it. Not every musician can do it, it's physically not so easy.
And at the same time, you need to play a whole concert in the same style.

WinterBorn Fools are told that grunge is primitive music for the newbee, but when fools try to play it, they realize that they have very overestimated their strength.

Even if the fool confidently takes fifths, it is still difficult for him to maintain such a frenzied drive. As a Сobain, very few people can play it.
Technically, it's not easier than playing Metallica.

Here he is a year before his death. He might as well be 20 years old.

One thing we all know, there's waaaaaay too much cancer here in america. Probably can be linked to industry.

Forum List

Back