Cancer

Yes, I can imagine that. My girlfriend was a cyclist and a fitness buff. She was also very careful about her nutrition. And she still got breast cancer. Early detection and chemo were what saved her life.
If they're so sure about chemo, then why did Angelina have her breasts removed?

Everyone has heard all this nonsense, they constantly repeat mantras, but the layman does not even know what it is - cancer
What mantra?

Cancer is coming for you...for everyone. The older you get the more likely you have cancer growing in you.

If they're so sure about chemo, then why did Angelina have her breasts removed?

To remove the source of the bulk of the cancer. No one here is saying chemo always works. Nothing works all the time on all cancers. Anyone who claims it does is selling something.

What mantra?

Cancer is coming for you...for everyone. The older you get the more likely you have cancer growing in you.

And our constant exposure to chemicals that are not natural, including pollutants, is part of the reason.

Part of the problem is that people without medical training are quick to believe "cancer" is one single ailment, that attacks different parts of the body. Cancer is a myriad of different ailments that all involve mutated cells that reproduce rapidly.
Another hypothesis of the origin of cancer for the common people? What's the number?

What a fuck are they doing there at all if they know nothing and can nothing other then building hypotesises?

To remove the source of the bulk of the cancer. No one here is saying chemo always works. Nothing works all the time on all cancers. Anyone who claims it does is selling something.
Tricky mix of effects.
Chemotherapy is poison...no denying it. It usually kills cancer cells better than the rest of a person. (At least that is the desired outcome)

Mutagenic compounds are everywhere today. From bacteria and chemical pollution and viruses. Not all cause cancer...but many do. Some do it so slowly that you never know it's coming.

And our constant exposure to chemicals that are not natural, including pollutants, is part of the reason.
Only one of many.
Bacteria also cause cancer. Certain classes of naturally occurring bacteria cause cancer. It can even be in the water and soil in your area. It might not affect you but someone who is not from your area will get cancer and die from the bacteria that you harbor and proliferate.

Bacteria also cause cancer.
In this case, it becomes clear why they advocate to keep as many mitochondria and intestinal bacteria as possible.

By the way, yes, the mitochondrial origin of cancer is precisely the mainstream in biochemistry, no one has refuted this.

Another hypothesis of the origin of cancer for the common people? What's the number?

What a fuck are they doing there at all if they know nothing and can nothing other then building hypotesises?

Please reread what I said. Nothing in the post you quoted said anything about any "origin of cancer".

Tricky mix of effects.
Chemotherapy is poison...no denying it. It usually kills cancer cells better than the rest of a person. (At least that is the desired outcome)

Mutagenic compounds are everywhere today. From bacteria and chemical pollution and viruses. Not all cause cancer...but many do. Some do it so slowly that you never know it's coming.

Correct. In fact, the chemo drugs are so toxic the pharmacists have to have special filtration systems installed to even work with the meds.

Yes, nothing works, but the taxpayers pay the fucking feds for it.

You need to stop with your selective quoting. I most certainly did not say "nothing works". I said "nothing works 100% of the time". There is a huge difference.

And what you are doing is against the forum rules, in addition to simply being dishonest. Stop it or I will report you.

The real shocker was bone cancer...
75% survival rate from what was once the kiss of death.

WinterBorn
It's just a form of sarcasm, if you had brains you wouldn't resent it. There is a context. I didn't try to twist your words

WinterBorn
What is medicine now? Is this science? Why should we trust "medical resources"? Should they be believed by those who were subjected to medical crimes in Uzbekistan and India, when their uterus was spoiled during gynecological examinations (BBC information)

WinterBorn
It's just a form of sarcasm, if you had brains you wouldn't resent it. There is a context. I didn't try to twist your words

Whether you tried or not, you did twist my words.

What I actually said was "To remove the source of the bulk of the cancer. No one here is saying chemo always works. Nothing works all the time on all cancers. Anyone who claims it does is selling something.".

Which you changed to "Nothing works". That is not sarcasm. That is simply lying about what was said.

WinterBorn
What is medicine now? Is this science? Why should we trust "medical resources"? Should they be believed by those who were subjected to medical crimes in Uzbekistan and India, when their uterus was spoiled during gynecological examinations (BBC information)

What is the alternative? Going back to blood letting as treatment? Or perhaps treating illness as though it were evil spirits? That was what they did for the ancient warriors you constantly try to use as an argument.

Forum List

Back