Cancer

Let them think I'm fucking crazy, but I really think that there is a genocide of beauties, there are clearly fewer of them. This can be seen in the samples in comparison with the video recordings of the 90s. Women have changed a lot, and not for the better. This is especially noticeable on stage.

At the time, it was just an ordinary girl group. Nobody thought that they had something special. These girls were certainly not average, but they were not particularly exotic either. Now it would become an exotic.

upload-20051206_gaf_rs21_019-pic905-895x505-41772.jpg

At that time, the Latin type was popular, which is closer to the east. Everyone knew Victoria Ruffo, for example. Now Hispanic, Polish and Ukrainian women have almost completely disappeared from the screens. Nobody knows the most famous Tajik woman, Shabnam Suraye, although this is a neighboring country and Russia is full of Tajik emigrants. Indian women are also not visible, but before they showed a lot of Indian films.

It is clear that they are getting rid of this oriental type of women so that there is no contrast with the "German" nesting dolls.

I think the same thing will happen in the US, or is already happening. It was already under the Kennedy when they made Marilyn Monroe a sex symbol.

In the USSR of those times, they tried to make Alla Pugacheva the standard, who was frankly non sexy and is still not loved by the masses. It was the "prima donna" of the stagnant USSR

And in the music itself there are also very big changes since then. It has become much less love lyrics and romance. The music of teenagers has become so primitive that it is difficult to distinguish it from the barking of dogs, the absolutely meaningless texts of degenerates.

Intellectualism has been replaced with sound bytes.

The focus of the OP is as far as one needs to go to figure that out.

By the way, there is another interesting point about doctors. Now they are behaving with claims to aristocracy. They demand their own parking spaces, special table in restoraunts and so on. In the 90s they used to piss in their pants. It was possible to open the door with a kick and hit the doctor on the back of the head.

In Russian, the word doctor sounds like "vrach". Etymologically it means "liar"(the root vrat)

Intellectualism has been replaced with sound bytes.

The focus of the OP is as far as one needs to go to figure that out.
And morality and soul are replaced by money and lies

And why is anyone now surprised that in a "free" country they forcibly inject everyone with some kind of crap in the form of "vaccinations"?

Everyone loves doctors

Zhanna Friske on the threshold of her 40th birthday not only looks like a young girl, she behaves like a young girl. She knows how to do acrobatics under the dome of the circus, she knows how to dance and figure skating and so on. After all, this casts a shadow on the foundations of medicine, because a forty-year-old woman should already be an old woman, and she looks better than a modern fat-assed schoolgirl. Is it convenient for those who teach us how much sugar we should eat?

I eat a pound of sweets at a time, I smoke two packs of strong tobacco a day, and I know few people who surpass me in slenderness, athleticism and physical condition. I spit on all their advice.

They say that meat is healthy? Ok, I don't eat egg meat and fish. I don't even eat mayonnaise. I don't care what they think is useful. I do the opposite. I never go to the hospital unless I am administratively forced or unless I have broken my arm. I don’t care, I don’t see any point in listening to someone and being treat something

As a rule, no one dies until they come to the doctors. This is my experience.

Kaas d Amato told Tyson: never go to the doctors, they are murderers. And Kaas was not the last person, he was not a redneck, he was close to the tough guys and the authorities. He knew what he was saying

And Zhanna Friske had neither cellulite nor other problems, was in excellent physical shape, and died of cancer. It was full of money, they remained. The money didn't help either. Thanks to the doctors, I wish them to collect even more taxes in order to steal equally much from the state budget and from honest hands, and at the same time harm the people and contradict scientific data.

She had brain cancer. It often does not show until it is too late. Plus, she refused chemo until she gave birth to her son.

Being in excellent physical shape does not exempt you from all forms of cancer.

I don't know of a single case where any kind of therapy has helped anyone, they just suck money and randomly prescribe some garbage from prescriptions from social networks. Grandmothers healers treat angina many times faster. The last time I had SARS, I did not take any drugs and recovered after 3 days. Those who take them get sick for 3 weeks.

Then you should get out more. Plenty of people receive chemo and live far longer than expected without it, or see the cancer go into remission completely.

Doctors hate beautiful women. I have never seen a beautiful female doctor.
Doctors talk about health, but almost none of them look healthy, half of them are obese, almost all have bad skin, many are short of breath, few do fitness, one in a thousand. It's like priests who teach morality and seduce children at the same time.

Perhaps the Russian doctors. In the US I know several doctors who are the very vision of health & fitness.

I wonder if anyone knows a doctor who, at the age of 40, could repeat the numbers of aerial acrobatics that Zhanna did?

I wonder if anyone knows a doctor who, at the age of 40, would want to even try aerial acrobatics?

And being able to do aerial acrobatics does not mean they are immune to brain tumors.

I eat a pound of sweets at a time, I smoke two packs of strong tobacco a day, and I know few people who surpass me in slenderness, athleticism and physical condition. I spit on all their advice.
Well I doubt that anyone is giving you much in the way of advice because of the lingering odor of stale tobacco smoke.

It's an offensive odor.

And that lack of protein makes a person subject to brainwashing and have shifting morality.

Well I doubt that anyone is giving you much in the way of advice because of the lingering odor of stale tobacco smoke.

It's an offensive odor.

And that lack of protein makes a person subject to brainwashing and have shifting morality.

rupol measure every woman by whether or not she is pretty. As if that were the only thing that mattered.

I am sorry that Zhanna Friske died. But to suggest that being physically fit means you cannot have cancer is ignorant.

Forum List

Back