Cancer.............and interesting question for you........

so true about the type of cancer and the stage...a friend did the natural stuff...her tummy just didnt feel right....she has stomach cancer...the tumors are so large they cant be removed...she just ignored her body

I watched both my grandfathers and my dad wither away and die from Cancer. If I were to be diagnosed with terminal Cancer, I have a pistol and a single round prepared to ensure neither I nor my family have to go through those years of pain watching me wither away.

I watched both my grandfathers and my dad wither away and die from Cancer. If I were to be diagnosed with terminal Cancer, I have a pistol and a single round prepared to ensure neither I nor my family have to go through those years of pain watching me wither away.
Lead aspirin cures all ills

Find the best doctor you can. Do your own homework, compare notes with others, ask a lot of questions.

Not all doctors are the same. Find the person in your area at the absolute top of the specialty, and find someone that specializes, btw, not some person that handles multiple types, as there is no way that person is on top of all of them.

If I'd have listened to the first guy my gp had sent me to I'd have endured a brutal and likely disfiguring surgery and most likely be dead. Instead I found someone I had to travel to, but it was knocked out completely with no surgery and a <2% chance of recurrence.

Stand up, keep your head, move on from any doctor that is not supremely confident and knowledgable- and with the resume to back that up- give yourself the best chance possible.

DM's always open for anyone that needs help with any of that btw- whether we are friendly here or we fight like cats and dogs is of zero importance. Been there, done it, know it is supremely challenging and would help in any way I could.

Last edited:
If you were diagnosed with cancer (hypothetically), what course of medical action would you take for your cancer maintenance?

Would you go with the current standards of pills, infusions, and chemo?
Or would you go Holistic? With a more all natural related idealology of medicines?

Which one would you choose, and why?

View attachment 734399
I had a major surgery and some chemical treatments and a full course of radiation. Thankfully, I didn’t have to have the shit we call “chemo.” Better yet, the medical care worked.

From my perspective, I’d say fuck “holistic” medicine.

I hear you on that!

It took me YEARS to find a good, honest dr that I liked a lot!!! Unfortunately, the hospital group he worked for had a corrupt billing department, and they tried getting me to pay for hundreds of dollars of stuff that my insurance company AND the dr said were free. So I told him I had to stop seeing him and get another dr.

A few years later, I found another awesome dr, through a friend. I had him for around 10 years before he moved on to another practice.

The current dr I have now is a super nice guy and will do anything ethical for you, but he's not very thourough on visits. Other than that.........I haven't had too many quack dr.s over the years.
It took many years but I finally found a doctor who I trust and I've been lucky enough to have him as my PCP for almost 20 years. I think doctors especially the younger ones are under a lot of financial pressure so they see more patients than they should, they aren't thorough and they are too quick to prescribe drugs.

Been there, done that.........did the 6 chemo treatments for Triple Negative Breast Cancer even though the Oncologist said the cancer was gone by the 4th treatment and couldn't believe how well I responded to treatments. I refused radiation, mainly cause I didn't think my body could handle anymore and was then labeled a tyrant by the DR's. Whateverrrrr.

I give all credit for my successful recovery to the Grace of God, and keeping a positive attitude thru it all. I don't ever want to go thru that shit again cause I don't know if I'd make it thru, whether I did conventional or holistic.

2 years later my husband was also diagnosed with cancer, given 2 months to live, but survived for 3 years. He only wanted conventional meds & treatments and swore I was trying to poison him when I tried sneaking cancer fighting herbs in his food. I think they helped him survive as long as he did.

I agree it's not the cancer that kills you, but the chemicals that kill off all cells in the body used to treat the cancer.

It took many years but I finally found a doctor who I trust and I've been lucky enough to have him as my PCP for almost 20 years. I think doctors especially the younger ones are under a lot of financial pressure so they see more patients than they should, they aren't thorough and they are too quick to prescribe drugs.

Treat the symptoms, not the cause.

It's all about the $$$ and big pharma

If you were diagnosed with cancer (hypothetically), what course of medical action would you take for your cancer maintenance?

Would you go with the current standards of pills, infusions, and chemo?
Or would you go Holistic? With a more all natural related idealology of medicines?

Which one would you choose, and why?

View attachment 734399

Depends on the type of cancer and its stage

There's more heartache in this thread than anyone can keep up with

sadly, that's the way it is ........

anecdotally i can recall asking a terminal prior to his last ride 'what can we do for you sir'?

His response was 'gotta gun'?
:eek:
~S~

There's more heartache in this thread than anyone can keep up with

sadly, that's the way it is ........

anecdotally i can recall asking a terminal prior to his last ride 'what can we do for you sir'?

His response was 'gotta gun'?
:eek:
~S~
Why is there so much cancer in this nation? What has industry done to the people?

Why is there so much cancer in this nation?
i really can't say init.......i will, however, say the stats are rather stark

there are very few who have not lost loved ones, along with far too many who've had a brush with the big C

~S~

Forum List

Back