canary in a coal mine

IMPOSSIBLE! Drumpfsters have claimed that The Drumpf will win everything or else it's RIGGED!

If Clinton win Texas, well use the search and discover that I wrote it was possible and was told I am a total idiot!

Texas is blue on the lower local levels!

just the idea of a Dem being within 15 points of a Republican should make Texans cringe, but to be within the margin for error, and a TIE ?

Oklahoma residents must be lined up at the Vet's office getting their shots ..

Tied

LMAO !

IMPOSSIBLE! Drumpfsters have claimed that The Drumpf will win everything or else it's RIGGED!

If Clinton win Texas, well use the search and discover that I wrote it was possible and was told I am a total idiot!

You mean the poor neighborhoods.

Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio are all poor folks?

Its ok. Let him assume and make an ass of himself.

For years I have stated that IF Texas ever turns blue, the current GOP will never see the inside of the WH except maybe as tourists.......Perhaps not quite there yet, but give it another decade and that will happen.

Of course, the GOP may finally opt to change their anti-minorities' policies.

I think people have to remember, though there was a radical section of the Republican party when Bill Clinton was in office Republican voters didn't all hate him. He was relatively moderate and signed on to things like Welfare Reform and NAFTA which Republican voters supported. I think there are plenty of Republican VOTERS who don't view his 'sexual indiscretions' as that big a deal while in the White House and they don't view HRC as radical compared to other Democrats.

And just looking at the election in general the map shows many of these absolutely red states turning purple for this election, and it has trended this way for the last 3-4 months or more. If Trump were to win it would be a huge surprise to anyone that can simply tell the difference between blue, red, and purple on a map.

BUT, you have to get out and vote.

You mean the poor neighborhoods.

Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio are all poor folks?

Its ok. Let him assume and make an ass of himself.
Yes.....there are poor people everywhere, dickhead.

Didn't you tell me yesterday you could vote for a third party candidate because Texas is red anyway, so your vote won't make no never mind? Maybe it was someone else.

I think people have to remember, though there was a radical section of the Republican party when Bill Clinton was in office Republican voters didn't all hate him. He was relatively moderate and signed on to things like Welfare Reform and NAFTA which Republican voters supported. I think there are plenty of Republican VOTERS who don't view his 'sexual indiscretions' as that big a deal while in the White House and they don't view HRC as radical compared to other Democrats.

And just looking at the election in general the map shows many of these absolutely red states turning purple for this election, and it has trended this way for the last 3-4 months or more. If Trump were to win it would be a huge surprise to anyone that can simply tell the difference between blue, red, and purple on a map.

BUT, you have to get out and vote.
Yes....it started in the 70's.
Senior Ted Kennedy figured he could turn CA from a red state to a blue state by flooding it with illegals and that seems to be the plan for the rest of America.

Senior Ted Kennedy figured he could turn CA from a red state to a blue state by flooding it with illegals and that seems to be the plan for the rest of America.

If you "think" that CA is blue because of "illegal voters".....you should have another (or two) early morning pick-me-up drinks.

If you "think" that CA is blue because of "illegal voters".....you should have another (or two) early morning pick-me-up drinks.
CA is blue because of all of the babies that illegals had since the 70s. When i was living in CA in the early 70s CA was a fairly conservative state. By 1978 that was reversing......because of new voters. Not only Latinos but Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians, cast offs from the war. Now CA is a shithole
High taxes, high unemployment, and high crime. It's the only place I've lived that I needed bars on my windows. By the 80s I was getting broke into every other month. Illegals were keeping the pay scale too low for the cost of living. Drugs were everywhere. The cost of energy was skyrocketing.......literally a liberal Utopia. A shrinking Middle-class......welfare......rich people living high on the hog and the rest fighting to stay afloat.

Last edited:

CA is blue because of all of the babies that illegals had since the 70s. When i was living in CA in the early 70s CA was a fairly conservative state. By 1978 that was reversing......because of new voters. Now CA is a shithole
High taxes, high unemployment, and high crime. It's the only place I've lived that I needed bars on my windows. By the 80s I was getting broke into every other month. Illegals were keeping the pay scale too low for the cost of living. Drugs were everywhere. The cost of energy was skyrocketing.......literally a liberal Utopia. A shrinking Middle-class......welfare......rich people living high on the hog and the rest fighting to stay afloat.

1. California
Because it’s charming and because it has it all – from iconic beaches and fascinating cities to picturesque vineyards, rugged mountains, quiet forests, marvelous lakes, remarkable parks, and dramatic deserts, California stands atop of the list as the most beautiful state in the US. Besides, the Golden State is home to some unique destinations such as Hollywood, Disneyland, Yosemite National Park, Napa Valleywine region, and the charming San Francisco Bay area, to name but a few.

10 Most Beautiful States In The US | Travel Away

Forum List

Back