Andrew Cuomo has another anti-semitic outburst

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
It explains a lot about the way observant Jews were treated in New York during the pandemic.

From the New York Times:

He could also bridle at the indignity of voter courtship, growing especially irritated about an event celebrating Sukkot, the Jewish harvest holiday when the faithful gather outdoors beneath temporary shelters of branches and greenery. “These people and their fucking tree houses,” Cuomo vented to his team, according to a person who witnessed it and another who was briefed on his comments at the time. (The spokesman denied both incidents, adding: “His two sisters married Jewish men, and he has the highest respect for Jewish traditions.”)

I think this says a lot about the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party, that they would scream and holler about discrimination and diversity and yet this guy is one of them and they won't kick him out. One has to wonder why in hell the Jewish people continue to vote for the Dems in the face of the treatment they're getting.

I think this says a lot about the hypocrisy of the Democratic Party, that they would scream and holler about discrimination and diversity and yet this guy is one of them and they won't kick him out. One has to wonder why in hell the Jewish people continue to vote for the Dems in the face of the treatment they're getting.
If Cuomo was the Democratic Party you could say that, but that is not the case..

If Cuomo was the Democratic Party you could say that, but that is not the case..
Dimwingers were grooming him for the WH until his Edict of Death and his being a sexual predator was exposed. Those are usually plusses on a Dimwinger resume.

The republicans didn't put him there. :eusa_whistle:

The Democrats of NY did so you can isolate your pigeon hole there.

Dimwingers were grooming him for the WH until his Edict of Death and his being a sexual predator was exposed. Those are usually plusses on a Dimwinger resume.
he just another Matt Goetz.

You can't separate them, democrats did in fact put him there.
Cuomo IS in fact the democrat party

You can't separate them, democrats did in fact put him there.
Cuomo IS in fact the democrat party
You wish it worked that well. So will Trump.

Forum List

Back