Canadian Government Approves Compensation for Man Paralyzed by Pfizer’s COVID Shot

ADEM has been linked to other vaccines like smallpox, rabies, pertussis, hepatitis b, influenza, hpv , mmr, etc. All vaccines are unsafe. This is why we need to go back to the old days of just putting a warm towel on the head and pray. Leave modern medicine to the silly leftists.

How old are you? I remember when children died as a result of not having vaccines for polio, measles, smallpox or other childhood diseases. Other children were born deaf or blind because of exposure to rubella in utero. Modern medicine and vaccines have eliminated almost all of these deaths and congenital birth defects.

BEFORE modern medicine, 30% of all children died before they reached adulthood. Next you'll be suggesting leeches as an old fashioned cure. How about bleeding the patients???

Stupid anti-vaxxers.

According to lies on the right, vaccines are more dangerous than covid. We still don't know the long term implications of having had covid, the preliminary indications aren't good.

The left claimed vaccines were totally safe, which was misinformation. They purposely lied about the bad events in order to get everyone vaccinated.

The left claimed vaccines were totally safe, which was misinformation. They purposely lied about the bad events in order to get everyone vaccinated.

NO THEY DIDN'T. There was NEVER any scientific or medical claim that the vaccines were totally safe. There were side effects, which vary by age, sex, and pre-existing conditions, but no medical person has ever said anything is totally safe. In fact they always preface things like "While nothing is ever 100% safe/effective", they then go on to outline why they're saying this is an acceptable risk.

When the vaccines were first approved, every single bad reaction to the shots, anywhere in the world, was immediately reported in the press. A woman collapsed in Great Britain the first day the shots came out. Another woman in Quebec died when we first got the vaccines. These events were all reported in the MSM. I know this because that's where I heard about them.

After two weeks, I said "Is that all there is??? Millions of shots all over the world and you can count the bad reactions on the fingers of one hand?????". I've never in my life seen a vaccine with so few adverse reactions.

The Canadian board has had 1200 claims, and has paid out 50, out of 60 million shots administered. I in pver11 million. Your risk in getting covid initially is that 1% of people who get sick are dying - still, 10% are hospitialized, and 11% get long covid. 500 people a day, on average are still dying in the US and nearly all of them are unvaccinated.

Here's a chart which shows death rates by vaccination status.

How old are you? I remember when children died as a result of not having vaccines for polio, measles, smallpox or other childhood diseases. Other children were born deaf or blind because of exposure to rubella in utero. Modern medicine and vaccines have eliminated almost all of these deaths and congenital birth defects.

BEFORE modern medicine, 30% of all children died before they reached adulthood. Next you'll be suggesting leeches as an old fashioned cure. How about bleeding the patients???

Stupid anti-vaxxers.

I was being facetious, although many here are not. That's the scary part. These are dark times.

As safe as any other medicine but always with a disclaimer, just like any other medicine. No one lied about anything. If they actually lied, i guarantee you, you would never hear about even the minor cases of myocarditis. But you know who did lie over and over? Trump, he lied about the severity of covid, he told ppl to go to work even when they were sick, he lied about using medication that had no hope of curing you of covid if you did get it. He lied and lied till he was run out of office, but one thing he couldn't lie about was the effectiveness of the vaccine, which is why he got his shots.

not for a disease one has a 99% chance of surviving
~S~

Just about everything we protect ourselves against has a 99% chance of survival, but you wouldn't hesitate to get medicine to prevent being that 1% right? You'd take something if it could prevent or reduce the chances of a potential hospitalization and medical bankruptcy right?

You'd take something if it could prevent or reduce the chances of a potential hospitalization and medical bankruptcy right?
not if it didn't help, and i had more of a chance of being sick from it that the disease & they further had me sign off on it Krich

~S~

not if it didn't help, and i had more of a chance of being sick from it that the disease & they further had me sign off on it Krich

~S~

Sparky, just admit that you wouldn't take the vaccine even if it was 100% effective. When it came out it was close to that. Even when the virus mutated into delta, your chances of survival and against hospitalization was way higher than someone who was unvaccinated, and even someone who had recovered from a mild covid infection. Stop lying to yourself.

Sparky, just admit that you wouldn't take the vaccine even if it was 100% effective. When it came out it was close to that. Even when the virus mutated into delta, your chances of survival and against hospitalization was way higher than someone who was unvaccinated, and even someone who had recovered from a mild covid infection. Stop lying to yourself.
Krich, i was an infection control officer for an ems crew, making sure they were up to date with all their vax's , dealing with osha regs, PPE, as well as multiple exposures

don't even begin to think you can debate 'chances of survival' with me

~S~

Krich, i was an infection control officer for an ems crew, making sure they were up to date with all their vax's , dealing with osha regs, PPE, as well as multiple exposures

~S~
Are you saying being in charge of infection control on an ambulance crew makes you an infectious disease expert? Really?

~S~

So why not get vaccinated yourself, unless your reasoning has little if anything to do with actual science.

NO THEY DIDN'T. There was NEVER any scientific or medical claim that the vaccines were totally safe. There were side effects, which vary by age, sex, and pre-existing conditions, but no medical person has ever said anything is totally safe. In fact they always preface things like "While nothing is ever 100% safe/effective", they then go on to outline why they're saying this is an acceptable risk.

When the vaccines were first approved, every single bad reaction to the shots, anywhere in the world, was immediately reported in the press. A woman collapsed in Great Britain the first day the shots came out. Another woman in Quebec died when we first got the vaccines. These events were all reported in the MSM. I know this because that's where I heard about them.

After two weeks, I said "Is that all there is??? Millions of shots all over the world and you can count the bad reactions on the fingers of one hand?????". I've never in my life seen a vaccine with so few adverse reactions.

The Canadian board has had 1200 claims, and has paid out 50, out of 60 million shots administered. I in pver11 million. Your risk in getting covid initially is that 1% of people who get sick are dying - still, 10% are hospitialized, and 11% get long covid. 500 people a day, on average are still dying in the US and nearly all of them are unvaccinated.

Here's a chart which shows death rates by vaccination status.

Yes they did.

As safe as any other medicine but always with a disclaimer, just like any other medicine. No one lied about anything. If they actually lied, i guarantee you, you would never hear about even the minor cases of myocarditis. But you know who did lie over and over? Trump, he lied about the severity of covid, he told ppl to go to work even when they were sick, he lied about using medication that had no hope of curing you of covid if you did get it. He lied and lied till he was run out of office, but one thing he couldn't lie about was the effectiveness of the vaccine, which is why he got his shots.
Of course they did. They refused to publish and make Americans aware of exactly how many people had severe reactions to the vaccine and how many died as a result. They always side stepped the question, refusing to answer it.

Just about everything we protect ourselves against has a 99% chance of survival, but you wouldn't hesitate to get medicine to prevent being that 1% right? You'd take something if it could prevent or reduce the chances of a potential hospitalization and medical bankruptcy right?

The shot has literally no positive affect.

Forum List

Back