Canadian Government Approves Compensation for Man Paralyzed by Pfizer’s COVID Shot

Of course they did. They refused to publish and make Americans aware of exactly how many people had severe reactions to the vaccine and how many died as a result. They always side stepped the question, refusing to answer it.

If they were making any attempt to "hide" something, why would the FDA require doctors and health professionals to report adverse reactions to VAERS including any deaths, regardless of whether there was a link to the vaccine or not? What would be the motivation to do anything remotely like this if they wanted to hide something? Do you see how little effort it takes to be rational? Whereas you have to jump through hoops to sound as nutty as possible.

And what medical journals and clinical trials have you read proving this?
I tried that. It will just smooth out all the wrinkles on your brain. I swear I lost 10 IQ points before I realized how stupid her posts were. Stop now.

I tried that. It will just smooth out all the wrinkles on your brain. I swear I lost 10 IQ points before I realized how stupid her posts were. Stop now.

The funniest part is when they begin asking us normal ppl to start proving their lunatic theories when they're the ones making them.

If they were making any attempt to "hide" something, why would the FDA require doctors and health professionals to report adverse reactions to VAERS including any deaths, regardless of whether there was a link to the vaccine or not? What would be the motivation to do anything remotely like this if they wanted to hide something? Do you see how little effort it takes to be rational? Whereas you have to jump through hoops to sound as nutty as possible.
How many deaths were there? How many severe reactions were there? Tell me the actual numbers and don't give me some kind of formula or other bullshit where you deflect.

Outside of your cult it is understood that the
Vaers program is not accurate, at all.

No one does that.

Read the post above yours :auiqs.jpg: You all do it or virtually all. First, one of you will make some outlandish statement about something as if it is fact, someone challenges you to provide some proof and two things will happen, either the person making the claim will quickly slink away from providing any proof or they’ll challenge you to look up the “facts” yourself thus putting the burden to prove a negative on you.

Last edited:
Of course.
Any doctor who even acknowledged that there were side effects was canceled.

Side effects are widely known. I know of no one being “cancelled” from simply stating the obvious, it’s when doctors start going down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole that ppl start immediately questioning their legitimacy. If a doctor repeats well known conspiracy doctrine then you know something is wrong.

Read the post above yours :auiqs.jpg: You all do it or virtually all. First, one of you will make some outlandish statement about something as if it is fact, someone challenges you to provide some proof and two things will happen, either the person making the claim will quickly slink away from providing any proof or they’ll challenge you to look up the “facts” yourself thus putting the burden to prove a negative on you.
Nope

Side effects are widely known. I know of no one being “cancelled” from simply stating the obvious, it’s when doctors start going down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole that ppl start immediately questioning their legitimacy. If a doctor repeats well known conspiracy doctrine then you know something is wrong.

Of course
You are securely embedded in your cult.
You know nothing!

Of course
You are securely embedded in your cult.
You know nothing!

If there is a cult of ppl who think rationally and rely on actual fact based science and the evidence to back it up instead of hysterical unproven conspiracy theories that reads like it was taken out of scifi novel, then I belong to it.

If there is a cult of ppl who think rationally and rely on actual fact based science and the evidence to back it up instead of hysterical unproven conspiracy theories that reads like it was taken out of scifi novel, then I belong to it.

You don't

Did you ever answer that, or did you simply laugh it off?

You don't

I know you belong to the latter.

Did you ever answer that, or did you simply laugh it off?

They made a ridiculous claim and now you all want me to answer it? LOL. This is precisely what you jokers do, just as I described. Thanks for the confirmation, yet again.

Outside of your cult it is understood that the
Vaers program is not accurate, at all.
The shot has literally no positive affect.

First claim, no answer when I asked for proof. Second claim, no answer again when asked for evidence. You say, "no one does this?" YOU'VE DONE IT TWICE RIGHT NOW! LOL. The person you're referencing did it. It is second nature for the radicalized and indoctrinated to make wild claims they can never prove. You can't help yourselves because you're all mindless drones reading the same script.

I know you belong to the latter.

They made a ridiculous claim and now you all want me to answer it? LOL. This is precisely what you jokers do, just as I described. Thanks for the confirmation, yet again.

First claim, no answer when I asked for proof. Second claim, no answer again when asked for evidence. You say, "no one does this?" YOU'VE DONE IT TWICE RIGHT NOW! LOL. The person you're referencing did it. It is second nature for the radicalized and indoctrinated to make wild claims they can never prove. You can't help yourselves because you're all mindless drones reading the same script.

I laugh.

Forum List

Back