Canadian general arrested in Mariupol. Where are all western presstitutes?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
All Russian medias are full of information they guy was arrested.
Only their western 'colleages' are keeping silence.

The Russian armed forces arrested Canadian General Trevor Cadieu in Mariupol on the night of 2-3 May 2022. He is currently in Moscow awaiting to stand trial.
General Trevor Kadier was apparently not on a mission for his government, but was in charge of biolaboratory No. 1, with 18 staff working under his command.
The National Pulse reported that Hunter Biden, son of US President Joe Biden, and Christopher Heinz, John Kerry’s son-in-law, had organized subcontracting arrangements for Ukrainian research laboratories through their firm Rosemont Capital, on behalf of the Pentagon’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
The Chinese Foreign Ministry revealed that the United States operates 336 biological and chemical weapons research laboratories abroad.
The Security Council held a meeting on this matter on March 11, 2022.

That Canadian General did go to Ukraine in April to fight with Ukraine.

He retired from the CF on April 5 (under investigation for some kind of sexual misconduct allegations).

His resignation and the investigation, and his subsequent travel to Ukraine were widely publicized in Canada. I'm sure the Russian intelligence services were aware of his movements and legal problems.

I think this is propaganda- Canadian press says he only arrived Ukraine 10 days ago. That's not long enough to get organized and equipped and settled into one of the foreign battalions. And Azovstal was already completely cut off from the outside world by April 25.

The Hunter Biden/Biolabs angle is completely absent of foundation, it's just the kind of crap propagandists include to appeal to a specific target audience.

We'll see if he is displayed in Moscow I guess...

Forum List

Back