Canadian euthanasia...get rid of the old people.......Canadian government, they are monsters....

This is what you want children to be groomed with?

Afraid to answer?

What age would you set mandatory death at, to save the planet of course.

Teaching them that white christian men have the right to molest anyone of any age or gender at any time, that was bad enough.

You're lying again Nazi - we teach them that Joe Biden has to keep his hands to himself.

Now you want to teach them to love euthanasia?

What? Again, it's you Nazis pushing the culling of the elderly.

Nobody would accept your depraved beliefs if they hadn't been groomed from birth to do so, which is why conservatism requires grooming to survive.

So they must be groomed to accept that life is precious, individual liberty is critical to a civil society, that all have the right to voice their opinion, that truth matters.

Which is why your Reich must be defeated - Nazi.

So the book burnings never actually occurred.

Nor were any of the books "Banned." You can buy them in a bookshop legally - and most of them (sadly) remain in school libraries. It simply prohibited using sexually explicit books in the classroom. Groomers demand that sexually explicit materials be used with very young children

SIX teachers allegedly received death threats from unnamed idiots.
Scientist's home was raided due to "investigation into an unauthorized message that was sent on a state communications system" NOT censorship.

Good job.

Mammoth Mamarys lies a great deal. It's the Nazi way.

Afraid to answer?

What age would you set mandatory death at, to save the planet of course.

You're lying again Nazi - we teach them that Joe Biden has to keep his hands to himself.

What? Again, it's you Nazis pushing the culling of the elderly.

So they must be groomed to accept that life is precious, individual liberty is critical to a civil society, that all have the right to voice their opinion, that truth matters.

Which is why your Reich must be defeated - Nazi.

There is nobody calling for the culling of the elderly. They are saying that if someone wants to call it quits because of whatever illness they have, they can do so without problems from the government for their decision. The decision is theirs, not the doctors. And, even if someone does have a terminal illness and wants to continue with treatment, even if there is a very slim chance of recovery, they can do that as well. And, they might beat the odds, even if they are stacked against them, but they should be able to have the choice to continue or not.

There is nobody calling for the culling of the elderly.

Except the left

They are saying that if someone wants to call it quits because of whatever illness they have, they can do so without problems from the government for their decision. The decision is theirs, not the doctors. And, even if someone does have a terminal illness and wants to continue with treatment, even if there is a very slim chance of recovery, they can do that as well. And, they might beat the odds, even if they are stacked against them, but they should be able to have the choice to continue or not.
Peer reviewed study showing the Euthanasia is used by the left to cull those they no longer find useful.

Couple this with opposition to inheritance, and you see the fascist left's motivation for wanting to slaughter the elderly,

From abortion to euthanasia, the democrats are obsessed with trying to kill the most defenseless people.

I don't care about your fever dreams. No one will ever undergo medical euthanasia against their will. No doctor will do it. The tyranny in America almost no one talks about is the phenomena known as medical heroism. People have to endure being kept alive long after life is no longer worth living. Not me. If only our medical system offered a ready escape from their attempts to make a terminal illness last as long as possible.
It has already happened. What do you mean no doctor will do it.
The case was that of a doctor who forcibly tried to euthanize an elderly woman against the woman’s will. The incident took place despite supposed safeguards in the law meant to prevent it.

According to reports, a doctor drugged the woman’s coffee in order to induce sleep. She then attempted to give a lethal injection, even as the woman woke up, kicking and screaming, apparently in an attempt to resist the injection. At that point, the doctor then ordered family members present to hold her down so the “procedure” could be completed.
She was held down kicking and screaming that she didn't want to die.

It has already happened. What do you mean no doctor will do it.
The case was that of a doctor who forcibly tried to euthanize an elderly woman against the woman’s will. The incident took place despite supposed safeguards in the law meant to prevent it.

According to reports, a doctor drugged the woman’s coffee in order to induce sleep. She then attempted to give a lethal injection, even as the woman woke up, kicking and screaming, apparently in an attempt to resist the injection. At that point, the doctor then ordered family members present to hold her down so the “procedure” could be completed.
She was held down kicking and screaming that she didn't want to die.
Single incidents are never good enough reasons to say something shouldn't be allowed. Assisted suicide is a merciful act of compassion.

Could be. It just never stays there.
It's really none of our business. Who are we to say what people must do in the face of their impending death? I'm not going to lay there in a drugged up stupor slowly choking out my last breaths while the medical bills pile up. You can choose that option if you want but it's not for me. After my mom's agonizing prolonged death I made the decision that I will find a better way out of a dying body.

It's really none of our business. Who are we to say what people must do in the face of their impending death? I'm not going to lay there in a drugged up stupor slowly choking out my last breaths while the medical bills pile up. You can choose that option if you want but it's not for me. After my mom's agonizing prolonged death I made the decision that I will find a better way out of a dying body.
Sooner or later it stops being your decision and becomes a decision for your own good.

If I'm so gone that I can't remember a decision I've already made then I hope someone turns me off.
That's not what happens. Someone decides on your behalf that your life is not worth living. If you disagree, then you are not competent to make that decision. It will be made for you, like it or not.

Perhaps the local administrator will see that you have a house when you reach 70 and decide that it would be better used if owned by the state. So it will be time for you to be euthanized so that the property can be redistributed? If you had children, perhaps they would find you a burden and want you put down. Lot's of possibilities for you.

Exactly what part of "you're clearly a violent psychopath" are you not understanding?

Normal people don't fantasize about exterminiations. You do, constantly. Your perverse beliefs are entirely unique to you.

It's a simple question Nazi fuck.

At what age do you want to start exterminating the elderly? Older populations are whiter, and we know genocide of whites is MAJOR goal of you Nazis. So killing the old also slaughters whites. Two birds with one stone, right Nazi?

Xi's Biden Regime is already pushing to vastly increase inheritance taxes so that when people die - with or without help from democrats - what they own goes to the state, instead of to their children and heirs.

But is there an age that democrats would mandate all people who are no democrats of rank to be euthanized at? 65? 60?

At what age do you want to start exterminating the elderly? Older populations are whiter, and we know genocide of whites is MAJOR goal of you Nazis. So killing the old also slaughters whites. Two birds with one stone, right Nazi?

Xi's Biden Regime is already pushing to vastly increase inheritance taxes so that when people die - with or without help from democrats - what they own goes to the state, instead of to their children and heirs.

But is there an age that democrats would mandate all people who are no democrats of rank to be euthanized at? 65? 60?

Why are you trolling so hard? There is zero evidence that anyone in this country is pushing for euthanization. No, nobody wants to kill the elderly. That is something that exists only in your fevered imagination.

Why are you trolling so hard? There is zero evidence that anyone in this country is pushing for euthanization. No, nobody wants to kill the elderly. That is something that exists only in your fevered imagination.

What are you talking about? California, Oregon, New York, and New Jersey all promote Euthanasia for the elderly.

The blue the state, the harder the push to kill the unwanted.

Killing babies - killing grandma - democrats just love to kill.

The guys actually flying swastikas are all allied with you. You suck their asses with gusto. You have to. They're a big part of the Republican base. Without white supremacists, Republicans are not a viable national party.

So, I'm just making it clear where we both stand. We punch Nazis, while you lovingly tongue their rectums

That would indistputably make _you_ the Nazi suckup. (Well, that along with the fact that all of your positions match those of the Nazis.)

Now run along. Those Nazi rectums aren't going to lick themselves, so you're needed. Keep on dreaming your dreams of extermination, if that's what makes you happy.

The guys actually flying swastikas are all allied with you.

Not at all, The single shithead with a Swastika in Chartlottesville was a well known AWS fuck. Yeah, you scum are famous for that.

You think you're clever with that shit.

You suck their asses with gusto. You have to. They're a big part of the Republican base. Without white supremacists, Republicans are not a viable national party.

So, I'm just making it clear where we both stand. We punch Nazis, while you lovingly tongue their rectums

That would indistputably make _you_ the Nazi suckup. (Well, that along with the fact that all of your positions match those of the Nazis.)

Now run along. Those Nazi rectums aren't going to lick themselves, so you're needed. Keep on dreaming your dreams of extermination, if that's what makes you happy.

You Nazis are scum. But come November you'll be wiped out.

Oh, and I've already proven that you filth are the Nazis.

The guys actually flying swastikas are all allied with you. You suck their asses with gusto. You have to. They're a big part of the Republican base. Without white supremacists, Republicans are not a viable national party.

Wow, there's a mental image I'm going to have a hard time getting rid of.

Forum List

Back