Canada's Disgrace?

Thousands of claims against them EVERY YEAR.
:rofl:

No, dummy. There aren't. It would be all over the news. Wake the fuck up to your idiocy.
You posted a fucking link that said such. Why do you post links that are false?
Watch the news tonight after you are done "working" today :rolleyes:

You won't see anything on it about the statistical 3 kids that were raped today by priests.
Its like gang members being shot in St Louis. Its so common, its not news worthy :lol:
I know you want it to be true, TN, but it just isn't so.
It is true. They have a high murder rate there.
That's the only true thing you have posted in this thread.
Why do you post links to prove a point and then call them fake?
Oh yeah, you called them fake when i brought up your link backed me up :lol:
Because.
Cult.

the idiotic belief that there are thousands of kids being molested by priests every year
I said there are thousands of claims. You need to learn to read.
I read just fine. There aren't thousands of claims every year, dummy. You need to learn to not be so emotional. Your Marxist desire to subordinate religion is showing.
You posted a link that said otherwise. I posted links that say otherwise. Catholic Church paying out hundreds of millions of dollars.. But your little dishonest as wont admit it. Its hilarious :lol: and sad at the same time :(
You are posting thousands of cases occur every year. You are an idiot.
Jesus hates liars. But you are defending his child fuckers so your god still loves you. Lucky you :lol:

No, dummy. There aren't. It would be all over the news. Wake the fuck up to your idiocy.

You won't see anything on it about the statistical 3 kids that were raped today by priests.
Its like gang members being shot in St Louis. Its so common, its not news worthy :lol:
Because.
Cult.
Cool story. The cult is you, bro.

the idiotic belief that there are thousands of kids being molested by priests every year
I read just fine. There aren't thousands of claims every year, dummy. You need to learn to not be so emotional. Your Marxist desire to subordinate religion is showing.
You posted a link that said otherwise. I posted links that say otherwise. Catholic Church paying out hundreds of millions of dollars.. But your little dishonest as wont admit it. Its hilarious :lol: and sad at the same time :(
Jesus hates liars. But you are defending his child fuckers so your god still loves you. Lucky you :lol:
Watch out for karma, TN. That shit is going to backfire on you.

Because.
Cult.
Deflection : Check
Lie : Check
Have to stoop so low you have to defend child fuckers : Check
Thats actions of a cultists. All 3 actions you have displayed today.
1+1=2
:lol:

I dont mind backfire cause' im always ahead :113:

Because.
Cult.
1+1=2
Not sure how correcting your ridiculous assertion that thousands of new cases happen every year is me defending child fuckers but I think you must be projecting.

If thousands of kids were being raped every year as you claim then it would be all over the news.

Your education level says otherwise, Einstein.

Because.
Cult.
1+1=2
Not sure how correcting your ridiculous assertion that thousands of new cases happen every year is me defending child fuckers but I think you must be projecting.

If thousands of kids were being raped every year as you claim then it would be all over the news.
AGAIN, I didnt make that claim. You did, then started arguing with it :lol:
Now I know how jill biden feels :lol:

Yet, I win pretty much every argument we have.
Pretty good for an uneducated rube, ey? :lol:

Because.
Cult.
1+1=2

You are calling them child fuckers, TN.

Of course that's your claim.

I'm sure you do think you win, TN. The dunning effect is strong in you. I know everything I need to know about you. No education. Poor work ethic. Blames others. Makes excuses. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how your story ends.

Because.
Cult.
1+1=2

Thats not what i was referring to. I would say I know you knew that but i am really starting to question your intelligence.

I'm sure you do think you win, TN. The dunning effect is strong in you. I know everything I need to know about you. No education. Poor work ethic. Blames others. Makes excuses. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how your story ends.
I beat you so badly you called your OWN LINK fake :lol:

Because.
Cult.
1+1=2

Thats not what i was referring to. I would say I know you knew that but i am really starting to question your intelligence.
To you making a claim is the same thing. You are calling them child fuckers. You are accusing me of defending child fuckers.

Incorrect. I called your concluding the exact opposite of what that link presented bullshit, dummy.

Because.
Cult.
1+1=2

To you making a claim is the same thing. You are calling them child fuckers. You are accusing me of defending child fuckers.
Yes, thats true. You finally didnt tell a lie! Good job :thup:
I was referring to you saying I said thousands of kids were being raped every year. That is a lie.

Incorrect. I called your concluding the exact opposite of what that link presented bullshit, dummy.
I posted a quote from YOUR LINK and you call it bullshit. Im done with you for today.
You have went especially stupid. Have a good monday!

Because.
Cult.
1+1=2

Yes, thats true. You finally didnt tell a lie! Good job :thup:
I was referring to you saying I said thousands of kids were being raped every year. That is a lie.
That was your implication and why you keep referring to priests as child fuckers.

I posted a quote from YOUR LINK and you call it bullshit. Im done with you for today.
You have went especially stupid. Have a good monday!
And ignored everything else which proved you wrong. Which was pretty much everything you din't quote which was a lot.

You need to face facts, TN. There aren't thousands of claims or rapes every year by priests. But you want there to be.

Forum List

Back