Canada is free !! Rejoice !!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well they have cleaned the streets of trash. I have been critical of the police but they have shifted the rubbish wihout loss of life. That has to be considereda big win.

Its interesting to see that the police confiscated guns from these freedumb idiots. Also interesting is that the 79 accounts frozen contain £185m. Thats a hefty sum for these downtrodden working class victims. Where did all that cash come from ?
No wonder they could sit on their arses all day honking their horns and shitting in driveways.

Well they have cleaned the streets of trash. I have been critical of the police but they have shifted the rubbish wihout loss of life. That has to be considereda big win.

Its interesting to see that the police confiscated guns from these freedumb idiots. Also interesting is that the 79 accounts frozen contain £185m. Thats a hefty sum for these downtrodden working class victims. Where did all that cash come from ?
No wonder they could sit on their arses all day honking their horns and shitting in driveways.
The cash is probably unused business operating expenses. Doesnt appear they work alot.

"Canada is free"?

Depends on who you ask.

We are certainly "free" enough to not even have the ability to innovate a domestic auto company or to crack the top 19 in the G20 on Access to Justice rankings.

This, while we are behind Europe on opening up and the unvaccinated still have basic mobility rights destroyed as we can't get on trains or planes.

Americans have no idea just how finished Canadas economy is.

You are one hard core Communist!

1645366773215.png

Paki Tommy says "Poland is FREE, Rejoice."
1645367701659.png

Paki Tommy says "Alabama is FREE, Rejoice."

1645367756460.png

Paki Tommy says "Hungary is FREE, Rejoice."

1645367831877.png

Paki Tommy LOVES him so tyranny.

Bastards! Protesting for freedom! WTF do they think they are?

Canada is free of any dissent!

Criticizing government is not allowed!

Having a say on what is injected into your body is not allowed!

Congrats Tammy, your dreams have come true of a fascist one-Party state. Seize anyone’s bank accounts you don’t like! Fascism is so wonderful!

Forum List

Back