Canada breaks record for number of new COVID-19 cases in a single day

I do not believe it was created in a lab.
I thought you were saying that they could not see the possibility of questionable diagnosis when they put in money paying hospital at a higher rate to handle a specific type of infection.
You believe wrong.

I said nothing about "questionable diagnosis" I don't even know where that came from. The unexpected consequence I was referring to is, the grossly, inflated reports of death counts to more than 30 times their actual amounts, because of the policy of paying them in accordance with the quantities in their reports.

I do not believe it was created in a lab.
I thought you were saying that they could not see the possibility of questionable diagnosis when they put in money paying hospital at a higher rate to handle a specific type of infection.
You believe wrong.

I said nothing about "questionable diagnosis" I don't even know where that came from. The unexpected consequence I was referring to is, the grossly, inflated reports of death counts to more than 30 times their actual amounts, because of the policy of paying them in accordance with the quantities in their reports.

I believe the "30 times their actual amounts" is a gross exaggeration.

Does CNN or MSNBC want to give Americans some perspective, or, are they just THAT messed in the head?
This is 4 days old, we've seen broken the record twice since Sunday.

I see CNN talking about the Wuhan Virus everyday, not one of them with the stones to let their viewers know "oh yeah, just so you know France, Canada and others are also hitting highs. Also, let's not forget where this came from, we should demand punishment against the communists".

We are living in a time of cowardice. Of this I am certain.

TORONTO -- Canada has reported its highest number of COVID-19 cases in a single day, breaking a record set in the spring as two provinces announced their worst one-day tallies.

According to CTVNews.ca’s coronavirus tracker, Canada recorded 2,786 new cases on Thursday, breaking the previous record of 2,698 cases, which was set on Oct. 17.

This is also the first time the country surpassed the May 3 tally of 2,760 cases. This number was only as high as it was because it included 1,317 missing cases in Quebec from earlier in the pandemic. At the time, the province cited a computer error for the discrepancy.

Where is that messed up bitch Dragonlady on this issue? She's been trashing the US for the past three months on this issue.....no where to be seen eh?

Jo

Based on what ? You might be believing wrong again. Your problem might be in believing what the fake news media is propagandizing you. You want to see the source linksssssssss ?

What a debacle! Get paid $$$$$ according to how many deaths you report ? Sheeesh! I'm surprised they're not reporting 300 times their actual amounts. If there's not enough human deaths to inflate, they could throw in deaths of cats, dogs, rabbits, monkeys, ants & mosquitos.

Based on what ? You might be believing wrong again. Your problem might be in believing what the fake news media is propagandizing you. You want to see the source linksssssssss ?

What a debacle! Get paid $$$$$ according to how many deaths you report ? Sheeesh! I'm surprised they're not reporting 300 times their actual amounts. If there's not enough human deaths to inflate, they could throw in deaths of cats, dogs, rabbits, monkeys, ants & mosquitos.
Based on the only numbers I am certain of (Madison County, TN and to an extent the State of Tennessee) which is a small sampling of the country, to be sure, but no possible way it is overstated by 30 times the amount. Just not remotely possible. You sir are out there on the fringe with that claim, unsupported by any realistic study on the planet, in my humble or otherwise opinion.

Based on the only numbers I am certain of (Madison County, TN and to an extent the State of Tennessee) which is a small sampling of the country, to be sure, but no possible way it is overstated by 30 times the amount. Just not remotely possible. You sir are out there on the fringe with that claim, unsupported by any realistic study on the planet, in my humble or otherwise opinion.
I asked you "based on what ?" is it "not remotely possible". You did not answer that question, nor did you offer a shred of evidence to support you view, in contrast to the number of studies and reports that I posted as source links.

The claim of over 200,00 US deaths is a laughingstock. The true number is likely to be less than 1/30 of that, about 7,000, if that many.

The Florida Department of Health provided 13,920 COVID-19 death certificates to House staff members for analysis. Sixty percent of the death certificates had reporting errors and, the analysis said, did not adhere “to the national standards for completion of death certificates in general and guidelines for COVID-19 related deaths in particular.”

The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines include in the death total all deaths in which positive COVID-19 tests are known. Florida abides by the guidelines.

“Any ‘current’ count of COVID-19 deaths is more accurately described as the number of people with COVID-19 who died, rather than those who died from COVID-19,” the analysis said.

wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu

Florida House Speaker Questions COVID-19 Death Toll
Speaker Jose Oliva, R-Miami Lakes, says death rates may have been inflated due to incorrect data.
wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu

wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Robert Redfield acknowledged Friday that the number of COVID-19 deaths could be inflated where someone who had the virus actually died from something else, but it was recorded as a COVID death.

At a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing, titled, “The Urgent Need for a National Plan to Contain the Coronavirus,” Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-Mo.) said he wished that Admiral Brett Giroir, assistant secretary for health at HHS, didn’t have to leave the hearing early, because the last time he appeared before the committee, they discussed the incentive for people in the medical field to claim someone died of COVID just to get more money.

CDC Director: ‘I Think You’re Correct’ About Inflated COVID Death Statistics

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Robert Redfield acknowledged Friday that the number of COVID-19 deaths could be inflated where someone who had the virus actually died from something else, but it was recorded as a COVID death.

townhall.com

Here's How NYC's Coronavirus Death Toll Is Being Inflated
Wow.

townhall.com

townhall.com

www.abc15.com

Are deaths unrelated to COVID-19 being marked as COVID-19?
The claim: Arizonans who are suspected to have COVID-19 and have died in recent months have all been marked as COVID-19, even if they did not die from COVID-19.
www.abc15.com

www.abc15.com

IN ADDITION:

“We’ve unfortunately had six pure, solely coronavirus deaths — six out of 3.3 million people,” County Supervisor Jim Desmond said on the radio show Armstrong & Getty Extra Large Interviews., The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. San Diego County had reported roughly 190 deaths at the time — the current number is 200.

In short, Desmond was suggesting that while COVID-19 may have contributed to the 190 deaths, most of those deaths were due in part to previous, unrelated health concerns.

Indeed, the disease has proven most deadly for people with underlying health conditions, so it stands to reason that “pure, solely coronavirus deaths” would be the minority — perhaps even just 3.2 percent of the total recorded deaths, as Desmond suggested.

As of Friday afternoon, (May 2020) there have been 87,218 deaths attributed to COVID-19 in the U.S. If Desmond’s claim is accurate and if that 3.2 percent rate holds across the country, and discounting the death certificate inflation, that would mean there are only 2,891 “pure, solely coronavirus deaths” in the U.S.

Just How Inflated Are Coronavirus Death Counts, Exactly?
There have likely been fewer Coronavirus deaths than reported. "Pure, solely coronavirus deaths" may be only 3.2 percent of the total. The numbers are inflated.

pjmedia.com

pjmedia.com

As of October 26, 2020, the CDC reports 210,545 US deaths WITH (not from) Covid. If the 3.2% number cited by Jim Desmond is correct, as it well may be, then that would give us a total of 6,737 “pure, solely coronavirus deaths” in the U.S.

Last edited:
I asked you "based on what ?" is it "not remotely possible". You did not answer that question, nor did you offer a shred of evidence to support you view, in contrast to the number of studies and reports that I posted as source links.

The claim of over 200,00 US deaths is a laughingstock. The true number is likely to be less than 1/30 of that, about 7,000, if that many.

The Florida Department of Health provided 13,920 COVID-19 death certificates to House staff members for analysis. Sixty percent of the death certificates had reporting errors and, the analysis said, did not adhere “to the national standards for completion of death certificates in general and guidelines for COVID-19 related deaths in particular.”

The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines include in the death total all deaths in which positive COVID-19 tests are known. Florida abides by the guidelines.

“Any ‘current’ count of COVID-19 deaths is more accurately described as the number of people with COVID-19 who died, rather than those who died from COVID-19,” the analysis said.

wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu

Florida House Speaker Questions COVID-19 Death Toll
Speaker Jose Oliva, R-Miami Lakes, says death rates may have been inflated due to incorrect data.
wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu

wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu

At a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing, titled, “The Urgent Need for a National Plan to Contain the Coronavirus,” Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-Mo.) said he wished that Admiral Brett Giroir, assistant secretary for health at HHS, didn’t have to leave the hearing early, because the last time he appeared before the committee, they discussed the incentive for people in the medical field to claim someone died of COVID just to get more money.

CDC Director: ‘I Think You’re Correct’ About Inflated COVID Death Statistics

townhall.com

Here's How NYC's Coronavirus Death Toll Is Being Inflated
Wow.

townhall.com

townhall.com

www.abc15.com

Are deaths unrelated to COVID-19 being marked as COVID-19?
The claim: Arizonans who are suspected to have COVID-19 and have died in recent months have all been marked as COVID-19, even if they did not die from COVID-19.
www.abc15.com

www.abc15.com

IN ADDITION:

“We’ve unfortunately had six pure, solely coronavirus deaths — six out of 3.3 million people,” County Supervisor Jim Desmond said on the radio show Armstrong & Getty Extra Large Interviews., The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. San Diego County had reported roughly 190 deaths at the time — the current number is 200.

In short, Desmond was suggesting that while COVID-19 may have contributed to the 190 deaths, most of those deaths were due in part to previous, unrelated health concerns.

Indeed, the disease has proven most deadly for people with underlying health conditions, so it stands to reason that “pure, solely coronavirus deaths” would be the minority — perhaps even just 3.2 percent of the total recorded deaths, as Desmond suggested.

As of Friday afternoon, (May 2020) there have been 87,218 deaths attributed to COVID-19 in the U.S. If Desmond’s claim is accurate and if that 3.2 percent rate holds across the country, and discounting the death certificate inflation, that would mean there are only 2,891 “pure, solely coronavirus deaths” in the U.S.

Just How Inflated Are Coronavirus Death Counts, Exactly?
There have likely been fewer Coronavirus deaths than reported. "Pure, solely coronavirus deaths" may be only 3.2 percent of the total. The numbers are inflated.

pjmedia.com

pjmedia.com

As of October 26, 2020, the CDC reports 210,545 US deaths WITH (not from) Covid. If the 3.2% number cited by Jim Desmond is correct, as it well may be, then that would give us a total of 6,737 “pure, solely coronavirus deaths” in the U.S.
What part of " Based on the only numbers I am certain of (Madison County, TN and to an extent the State of Tennessee) which is a small sampling of the country, to be sure, but no possible way it is overstated by 30 times the amount. Just not remotely possible." So I definitely answered your question of what did I base it on. I do not accept your answer and do not care if you accept mine. I just have not intention of doing much research, as you are not worth it. No, it is not remotely possible that the numbers are overstate by 30 times their actual amount. I personally know 5 who have died in my county , have talked with EMS personnel who have pick up some the cases and knew the outcome, including hearing from my son who is a Paramedic here in this city. Madison country numbers are very close to accurate, as I suspect most are. Your dogs will continue to bark, but you dogs, will not hunt or bring down any game. Vote for Joe Biden to lead the country out of the KNOWN COVID-19 PANDEMIC, as the current administration has already thrown in the towel and declared defeat and is willing to kill millions waiting for herd immunity and preaching it to his sheep, you included. You probably support the Flat Earth people, and believe man never stepped on the moon, also.

What part of " Based on the only numbers I am certain of (Madison County, TN and to an extent the State of Tennessee) which is a small sampling of the country, to be sure, but no possible way it is overstated by 30 times the amount. Just not remotely possible." So I definitely answered your question of what did I base it on. I do not accept your answer and do not care if you accept mine. I just have not intention of doing much research, as you are not worth it. No, it is not remotely possible that the numbers are overstate by 30 times their actual amount. I personally know 5 who have died in my county , have talked with EMS personnel who have pick up some the cases and knew the outcome, including hearing from my son who is a Paramedic here in this city. Madison country numbers are very close to accurate, as I suspect most are. Your dogs will continue to bark, but you dogs, will not hunt or bring down any game. Vote for Joe Biden to lead the country out of the KNOWN COVID-19 PANDEMIC, as the current administration has already thrown in the towel and declared defeat and is willing to kill millions waiting for herd immunity and preaching it to his sheep, you included. You probably support the Flat Earth people, and believe man never stepped on the moon, also.
So you're judging NATIONAL numbers, based on what you see in ONE COUNTY.

Then, you suggest voting for Joe Biden, a mental deficient, with a 30 year track record of selling out the American people to China + more international corruption than possibly any US politician in history.

Then you claim the current administration which has had the HUGE SUCCESS of Covid deaths down 90%, and hospitalizations down a large number also, has "thrown in the towel and declared defeat"

And I doubt that you read a single one of the links I posted.

I'd say you are ready for some serious psychological therapy.

So you're judging NATIONAL numbers, based on what you see in ONE COUNTY.

Then, you suggest voting for Joe Biden, a mental deficient, with a 30 year track record of selling out the American people to China + more international corruption than possibly any US politician in history.

Then you claim the current administration which has had the HUGE SUCCESS of Covid deaths down 90%, and hospitalizations down a large number also, has "thrown in the towel and declared defeat"

And I doubt that you read a single one of the links I posted.

I'd say you are ready for some serious psychological therapy.
Not planning to go county to county across America to check for you. You run ahead and get back to me.

Forum List

Back