Canada breaks record for number of new COVID-19 cases in a single day

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Does CNN or MSNBC want to give Americans some perspective, or, are they just THAT messed in the head?
This is 4 days old, we've seen broken the record twice since Sunday.

I see CNN talking about the Wuhan Virus everyday, not one of them with the stones to let their viewers know "oh yeah, just so you know France, Canada and others are also hitting highs. Also, let's not forget where this came from, we should demand punishment against the communists".

We are living in a time of cowardice. Of this I am certain.

TORONTO -- Canada has reported its highest number of COVID-19 cases in a single day, breaking a record set in the spring as two provinces announced their worst one-day tallies.

According to CTVNews.ca’s coronavirus tracker, Canada recorded 2,786 new cases on Thursday, breaking the previous record of 2,698 cases, which was set on Oct. 17.

This is also the first time the country surpassed the May 3 tally of 2,760 cases. This number was only as high as it was because it included 1,317 missing cases in Quebec from earlier in the pandemic. At the time, the province cited a computer error for the discrepancy.

thinking people KNOW that this is a Fear Mongering tactic to scare as many voters as possible into blaming Trump

THAT IS ALL IT IS.....pure propaganda at it's worst

Never in America's history has this level of propaganda and Marxist Fear Mongering been deployed against America. This is a serous situation

Does CNN or MSNBC want to give Americans some perspective, or, are they just THAT messed in the head?

I see CNN talking about the Wuhan Virus everyday, not one of them with the stones to let their viewers know "oh yeah, just so you know France, Canada and others are also hitting highs. Also, let's not forget where this came from, we should demand punishment against the communists".

TORONTO -- Canada has reported its highest number of COVID-19 cases in a single day, breaking a record set in the spring as two provinces announced their worst one-day tallies.

According to CTVNews.ca’s coronavirus tracker, Canada recorded 2,786 new cases on Thursday, breaking the previous record of 2,698 cases, which was set on Oct. 17.

This is also the first time the country surpassed the May 3 tally of 2,760 cases. This number was only as high as it was because it included 1,317 missing cases in Quebec from earlier in the pandemic. At the time, the province cited a computer error for the discrepancy.
In fact, the only people who are doing well are the Swedes. Don't get Me wrong though The number of cases, record-setting or not, isn't really an issue.

Until you see a spike and record number of deaths, the number of cases is meaningless

According to what has been on CNN and PMSNBC, cases are going up around the world, including countries that supposedly were stars of having it more under control. Our news concentrates more on states in the United States. Hate you guys don't have your own news service. Today, Illinois is leading the new cases with 4,729 reported so far. Sorry about Quebec and all you other fellow countrymen and woman stricken.:(

Global cases are said to be going up and hospitals are said to be magically over crowded over night.....these numbers will decline and poll numbers will tighten as we near the election.....there is a global attempt to make Trump look bad and they are lying about the numbers....notice how they reported Texas this morning about increases in new cases and over crowded hospitals....but the hospitals are saying they are not filling up with covid patients.....so do not believe anything you hear until November 4th.....

Global cases are said to be going up and hospitals are said to be magically over crowded over night.....these numbers will decline and poll numbers will tighten as we near the election.....there is a global attempt to make Trump look bad and they are lying about the numbers....notice how they reported Texas this morning about increases in new cases and over crowded hospitals....but the hospitals are saying they are not filling up with covid patients.....so do not believe anything you hear until November 4th.....
Apparently they are going up in Canada, France, Great Brittain, Italy, Germany and others. You mean all of those country's infection numbers are going up because we are having an election. I doubt that very much.

Don't believe it. The whole thing is one of the most despicable SCAMS I've ever seen.

In the US, the CARES ACT sends MONEY to hospitals and clinics based on how many Covid deaths they report. The more deaths they report, the more money they get. Guess what happens to their "reporting" (better know as LYING)

thinking people KNOW that this is a Fear Mongering tactic to scare as many voters as possible into blaming Trump

THAT IS ALL IT IS.....pure propaganda at it's worst

Never in America's history has this level of propaganda and Marxist Fear Mongering been deployed against America. This is a serous situation
Hit nail on head,

1603752682483.png

Apparently they are going up in Canada, France, Great Brittain, Italy, Germany and others. You mean all of those country's infection numbers are going up because we are having an election. I doubt that very much.
So they say...but they do not tell you how sick people are getting and the death numbers are going way down globally....so I am sceptical....and its interesting to note that the European nations that are reporting new cases are nations led by people that dislike Trump very much.....don't fall for it....every nation you listed would love to see Trump defeated.....the same can be said about the US city governments that are reporting new cases.....

Don't believe it. The whole thing is one of the most despicable SCAMS I've ever seen.

In the US, the CARES ACT sends MONEY to hospitals and clinics based on how many Covid deaths they report. The more deaths they report, the more money they get. Guess what happens to their "reporting" (better know as LYING)
You mean the CARES Act passed by the Senate 96 to 0 with 4 not voting and immediately signed by the President? That CARES Act? I thought that was supposed to be a great Republican victory. Doesn't sound too bright, but no republican voted against it.

You mean the CARES Act passed by the Senate 96 to 0 with 4 not voting and immediately signed by the President? That CARES Act? I thought that was supposed to be a great Republican victory. Doesn't sound too bright, but no republican voted against it.
No matter who voted for it, it's been used by hospitals and clinics to grab MONEY from the feds, and the phony death rate has rocketed up as a result. THAT is the point, not your deflection.

No matter who voted for it, it's been used by hospitals and clinics to grab MONEY from the feds, and the phony death rate has rocketed up as a result. THAT is the point, not your deflection.
Amazing how popular a two party slush fund is with politicians, isn't it?

It's the hospitals and clinics who the CARES ACT is most popular with. They're whose getting paid to jack up death rates to not believable levels.

It's the hospitals and clinics who the CARES ACT is most popular with. They're whose getting paid to jack up death rates to not believable levels.
I wonder why the republicans decided to pay them to do that and lauded it as a victory. They knew it would happen and thought confusing the numbers would benefit them. Low an behold, you guys now want to complain about the numbers, thinking it will benefit you. It won't.

I wonder why the republicans decided to pay them to do that and lauded it as a victory. They knew it would happen and thought confusing the numbers would benefit them. Low an behold, you guys now want to complain about the numbers, thinking it will benefit you. It won't.
They DIDN'T decide to do that. It was one of those unforseen consequences that happen sometimes in life.

NO fool. They did NOT know it would happen. It's the Democrats who have been working this whole thing into a scam, and you're trying to scam it right here now. I'm not letting that happen.

And it is Democrats who should be complaining about the abnormally high numbers. The higher the death count, the worse it should be for THEM, since this whole debacle is their doing, from the beginning when Obama financed the Wuhan lab, and they (including Biden) attacked Trump as "xenophobic" for his Jan. 31 travel ban against China.

The economic mess is also from the Democrats advocating the lockdowns, and still do, for the purpose of ruining the economy, and Trump's #1 re-election strong point. They continue now to deliberately keep the economy bad, with Pelosi refusing to allow a stimulus bill to go foward, with even her fellow Democrats opposing her.

They DIDN'T decide to do that. It was one of those unforseen consequences that happen sometimes in life.

NO fool. They did NOT know it would happen. It's the Democrats who have been working this whole thing into a scam, and you're trying to scam it right here now. I'm not letting that happen.

And it is Democrats who should be complaining about the abnormally high numbers. The higher the death count, the worse it should be for THEM, since this whole debacle is their doing, from the beginning when Obama financed the Wuhan lab, and they (including Biden) attacked Trump as "xenophobic" for his Jan. 31 travel ban against China.

The economic mess is also from the Democrats advocating the lockdowns, and still do, for the purpose of ruining the economy, and Trump's #1 re-election strong point. They continue now to deliberately keep the economy bad, with Pelosi refusing to allow a stimulus bill to go foward, with even her fellow Democrats opposing her.

It is like taxes. If you give a break for a certain situation it will encourage people trying to qualify as covered by that situation. Not unforeseen at all, except to school children. This ain't rocket science. It was just pork barrel BS where both sides of the aisle had a chance to try to score points by giving away money. Didn't know what would happen, my ass!
Every single country on the planet has had economic disruption, supply chain disruption, workers out sick, factories and workplaces requiring in depth cleaning to control spread, new precaustions put in place in order to produce and ship without spread, due to the virus and the democrats are only in this country. Blaming the Dems is stupid. That dog won't hunt.

It is like taxes. If you give a break for a certain situation it will encourage people trying to qualify as covered by that situation. Not unforeseen at all, except to school children. This ain't rocket science. It was just pork barrel BS where both sides of the aisle had a chance to try to score points by giving away money. Didn't know what would happen, my ass!
Every single country on the planet has had economic disruption, supply chain disruption, workers out sick, factories and workplaces requiring in depth cleaning to control spread, new precautions put in place in order to produce and ship without spread, due to the virus and the democrats are only in this country. Blaming the Dems is stupid. That dog won't hunt.
Sorry Mr Monday Night Quarterback, but you don't get to come in here AFTER everything has happened, and then start yammering about what people thought and did BEFORE it all happened.

Democrats created this whole mess with Obama's and Dr Fauci's 3.8 Million grant to the Wuhan lab. As for the economic disruption, there never needed to be any. I suspect Fauci suggested that to shut down Trump's good economy, and reduce his chances to win in November. Just like Pelosi keeps blocking the stimulus checks from going out, Democrat plan > have the media keep exaggerating about the severity of the "pandemic". Keep people unemployed. Keep the economy bad. Keep blaming everything on Trump.

Last edited:

Every single country on the planet has had economic disruption, supply chain disruption, workers out sick, factories and workplaces requiring in depth cleaning to control spread, new precautions put in place in order to produce and ship without spread, due to the virus and the democrats are only in this country. Blaming the Dems is stupid. That dog won't hunt.

Sorry Mr Monday Night Quarterback, but you don't get to come in here AFTER everything has happened and then start yammering about what people thought and did BEFORE it all happened.

Democrats created this whole mess with Obama's and Dr Fauci's 3.8 Million grant to the Wuhan lab. As for the economic disruption there never needed to be any. I suspect Fauci suggested that to shut down Trump's good economy, and reduce this chance to win in November.

You are going back to Obama and call me Monday morning quarter backing for giving opinion analyzing the decision by both parties to have that in that bill that passed the Senate hands down and was lauded as a victory by trump? You are the only one on the planet that would think it an unexpected consequence, much less Monday morning quarterbacking. Put down that crack pipe, pay attention and make sense.

You are going back to Obama and call me Monday morning quarter backing for giving opinion analyzing the decision by both parties to have that in that bill that passed the Senate hands down and was lauded as a victory by trump? You are the only one on the planet that would think it an unexpected consequence, much less Monday morning quarterbacking. Put down that crack pipe, pay attention and make sense.
That post is so convoluted up & down, I can't even figure out what the hell you're saying. Yeah, I'm going back to Obama (and Fauci/NIH) because that's where the Wuhan lab got their money to create this not-from-nature virus), and then unleash it on the US.

As for the unexpected consequence, do you have a clue of what I was talking about, when I said that ?

That post is so convoluted up & down, I can't even figure out what the hell you're saying. Yeah, I'm going back to Obama (and Fauci/NIH) because that's where the Wuhan lab got their money to create this not-from-nature virus), and then unleash it on the US.

As for the unexpected consequence, do you have a clue of what I was talking about, when I said that ?
I do not believe it was created in a lab.
I thought you were saying that they could not see the possibility of questionable diagnosis when they put in money paying hospital at a higher rate to handle a specific type of infection.

New Topics

Forum List

Back