Can Zionism be compared to Nazism?

It's amazing how with all this evidence of Palestinian Nazism, they still have the audacity to point fingers at Israel.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0147e1233b3f970b-pi

page10wehr.gif

441px-Palestine_COA_(alternative).svg.png

The Christian and Muslim leaders of Palestine knew that the British were planning to sell them down the river. The letters from the Palestine Delegation to London, made up of Christians and Muslims, were answered with answers that made clear that the promises the British made to them (independence) for their support against the Turks (Lawrence of Arabia and all that) were not going to be honored. Like many other people colonized by the British, they supported Britain's enemies. The Indian leader Subhas Chandra Bose even organized an army, trained in Germany, to fight the British.
Mr. S. forgets that the Muslims were the biggest colonizers in the world. Looks at a map and tell us how many countries on this planet used to be non Muslim and now are Muslim. It doesn't seem to bother Mr. S. that the Chaldeans, Assyrians and Copts were in the Middle East before the Muslims and now can't even practice their beliefs in Christianity in peace.

So to conclude, Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between the Mufti and Hitler.

palestinian_nazi.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Alber-164-18A,_Großmufti_Amin_al_Husseini,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

mufti%20and%20nazis%20gensicke.jpg

YAWN...

Watch out every one....

Roodboy's got his crayons out again!
Could Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, have taken part in this protest? It is evident that she is very anti-Semitic and gets information from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Isn't it strange that we don't see the same protests throughout Europe about the Muslims murdering Christians and other Muslims in the Middle East even though the dead are in the tens of thousands? The birdbrain seems obsessed with the Jews and nothing else just like good NeoNazis are. Let me repeat myself -- for years the anti-Semites have been bringing up this same nonsense about comparing Zionism to Nazism.

Neo-Nazis Islamists Declare You Jews Are Beasts During Protest Of Israeli Operation Truth Revolt#

Now now Hoss, Mr S has like four doctorates or something like that and has more higher education than everyone alive and is much mcuh smarter than anyone else.

In fact we should all be doing this in his mind:

:udaman:

And never doubt a single word of his infinite wisdom. Ever.

So to conclude, Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between the Mufti and Hitler.

palestinian_nazi.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Alber-164-18A,_Großmufti_Amin_al_Husseini,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

YAWN...

Watch out every one....

So it's ok to compare Zionism with Nazism, but be careful comparing "Holier-than-thou" "can-do-no-wrong" Palestinians with Nazism

That's just a big no-no...

There appears to be a lot of 'chat' on here and many other online 'outlets' where there is confusion over who are acting like Nazis in the Israel / Palestine conflict...

Personally, I prefer to reserve judgement as neither side are faultless or blameless in the conflict.

This article is deals with a lot of the issues and 'indicators' that direct people to make decisions over who is acting like the Nazis.

Can Zionism be compared to Nazism bull Bruce On Politics

Only by a retard.

I see that you fit the bill.

palestinian_nazi.jpg

YAWN...

Watch out every one....

Could Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, have taken part in this protest? It is evident that she is very anti-Semitic and gets information from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Isn't it strange that we don't see the same protests throughout Europe about the Muslims murdering Christians and other Muslims in the Middle East even though the dead are in the tens of thousands? The birdbrain seems obsessed with the Jews and nothing else just like good NeoNazis are. Let me repeat myself -- for years the anti-Semites have been bringing up this same nonsense about comparing Zionism to Nazism.

Neo-Nazis Islamists Declare You Jews Are Beasts During Protest Of Israeli Operation Truth Revolt#

YAWN...

Now we have Copy & Paste Tex with his two new words of the month...

Yes, well done Tex... Momma is proud of ya...

Now, move along and see if you can learn something new...

It's amazing how with all this evidence of Palestinian Nazism, they still have the audacity to point fingers at Israel.

page10wehr.gif

So, to conclude, roodboy will grow out of scribbling on the walls and actually develop a cognitive brain when he grows up...

page10wehr.gif

So, to conclude, roodboy will grow out of scribbling on the walls and actually develop a cognitive brain when he grows up...

So to conclude, inhumanity is throwing a hissy-fit over historical facts and pictures showing the irrefutable close ties between Palestinians and Nazis.

simularities-between-islam-and-nazis.jpg

page10wehr.gif

So to conclude, inhumanity is throwing a hissy-fit over historical facts and pictures showing the irrefutable close ties between Palestinians and Nazis.

YAWN...

Less than 5% of the worlds Jewish population

:link::link::link::link::link:
Like this perhaps

How many members does the anti-Zionism organization of Jews in America have - Quora

[T]here is an extremely fringe group numbering (and this is my educated estimation) between 50 and 150 "Ultra Orthodox" individuals who belong to groups like Neturei Karta (for an image see Omer Zach's answer). They are the ones that tend to be loud and radical in their opposition, and due to the "man bites dog" nature of any news story showing very religious Jews opposing the Jewish state and siding with the Palestinian cause, make quite a stir.

Funny little link that one...

I think you didn't read it properly....

"There are probably fewer than 100 actual Neturei Karta activists (the ones carrying placards and speaking at anti-Israel rallies), but the total number of people who would identify themselves as Neturei Karta in New York, England and Israel could be as many as a few thousand. Neturei Karta members often claim that tens or even hundreds of thousands of ultra-Orthodox Jews and Hassidim share their beliefs, but this is patently false."

So, "probably" and "could be" are hardly accurate indications of fact from a reliable(?) source are they!

To then finish off with "patently false"... REALLY?!

How so? Where is the supporting documentary evidence to prove that? Pure conjecture!

Same place your supporting documentary evidence is of course, and I am still waiting for any evidence from you to back up your claims.

Which claims Phoney?

OH! the masny hundreds you make without any links to support them of course, and don't say you don't do this as very nearly every one of your posts has a claim in it that has no supporting evidence

Maybe you should and produce the evidence of these alleged facts being true

No Phoney... Not my article and the author provided a lot of links to back up his findings... Something that you could learn from!

If you challenge these facts then, rather than SHOUTING BS all the time, back them up with links... Because when you don't you just sound like a liar!

Stealing land that has never once been proven

The occupied territories are, well, stolen aren't they. Thats what makes them occupied, as recognised by the whole of the international community.

Where is the concentration camp in gaza as the Palestinians are free to leave at any time.

I think you will find that Gaza is pretty much recognised as an open air prison and freedom of movement is not exactly as easy as you suggest.

I did but then you screeched your usual hasbara call.
But the links provided in the report are not non partisan and all support the authors POV.

No they are not stolen, unless you want to class the forcible eviction of 1 million Jews from their homes and property in 1948/1949 as land theft. The land was occupied in 1967 as a result of a war instigated by the arab muslims, which they lost and ended up having Jewish troops on their borders. The land was Jewish before the nakba and will remain Jewish until the sun goes out. There are also treaties in place with the Palestinians that grant the Jews the right to build settlements in the west bank. The whole of the International community recognise the right of Israel to occupy the west bank for matters of defence and have not once officially stated any policy on the occupation.

If gaza is an open air prison then it is so because of hamas and not Israel. It is hamas that closes the only crossing out of gaza, it is hamas that stops Palestinians from moving about freely, it is hamas that rules with an iron fist. According to hamas officials gaza is not occupied and has not been since August 2005 so Israel exerts no control over the day to day affairs inside gaza. What it does control is the entry of weapons and the means to make weapons, so that hamas terrorists cant mass murder Israeli children.

So Phoney....

1) Occupied land, as recognised by the international community, equals stolen land.

There are also treaties in place with the Palestinians that grant the Jews the right to build settlements in the west bank.

The whole of the International community recognise the right of Israel to occupy the west bank for matters of defence and have not once officially stated any policy on the occupation.

If gaza is an open air prison then it is so because of hamas and not Israel. It is hamas that closes the only crossing out of gaza, it is hamas that stops Palestinians from moving about freely, it is hamas that rules with an iron fist. According to hamas officials gaza is not occupied and has not been since August 2005 so Israel exerts no control over the day to day affairs inside gaza. What it does control is the entry of weapons and the means to make weapons, so that hamas terrorists cant mass murder Israeli children.

This one has to be one of your classics Phoney...

Israel controls the movement of goods, materials and people in and out of Gaza. Israel controls the skies over Gaza and the sea...

Now tell me again...
Israel exerts no control over the day to day affairs inside gaza

Oslo Accords - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Geneva Conventions International Committee of the Red Cross

Governance of the Gaza Strip - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But Phoney, you keep telling us that Wikipedia is an unreliable, biased, source because everyone can edit it....:cool::D

Correct which is why I do the research and look at the original author and their stance. So easy to do and it opens up a whole can of worms when your wiki links are shown to be original ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA

But Phoney, you keep telling us that Wikipedia is an unreliable, biased, source because everyone can edit it....:cool::D
I like how he posts links and expects the reader to go hunt for the applicable comments to his claim?

It's an old tactic used by Hasbarats, the idea is to get you to waste time looking stuff up, which may or may not exist, in the links provided. by the time you find what you are looking for, the conversation has moved on. It's in the Hasbarat manual https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Hasbara_(2009_manual)

Did you do a search on the validity of your link, as it is shown to be much like the Protocols and ISLAMONAZI invention..

Is this the new buzz word that ISLAMONAZI STOOGES will wear out and have no meaning in 6 months time.

palestinian_nazi.jpg

YAWN...

Watch out every one....

You mean the documented evidence that you are unable to destroy proves that the ISLAMONAZI's are the NEONAZIS and were working alongside the Third Riech to eliminate all opposition

page10wehr.gif

YAWN...

You should stop posting ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA so much, and get a proper job so you wont be a strain on your adopted nation.

Like this perhaps

How many members does the anti-Zionism organization of Jews in America have - Quora

[T]here is an extremely fringe group numbering (and this is my educated estimation) between 50 and 150 "Ultra Orthodox" individuals who belong to groups like Neturei Karta (for an image see Omer Zach's answer). They are the ones that tend to be loud and radical in their opposition, and due to the "man bites dog" nature of any news story showing very religious Jews opposing the Jewish state and siding with the Palestinian cause, make quite a stir.

Funny little link that one...

I think you didn't read it properly....

"There are probably fewer than 100 actual Neturei Karta activists (the ones carrying placards and speaking at anti-Israel rallies), but the total number of people who would identify themselves as Neturei Karta in New York, England and Israel could be as many as a few thousand. Neturei Karta members often claim that tens or even hundreds of thousands of ultra-Orthodox Jews and Hassidim share their beliefs, but this is patently false."

So, "probably" and "could be" are hardly accurate indications of fact from a reliable(?) source are they!

To then finish off with "patently false"... REALLY?!

How so? Where is the supporting documentary evidence to prove that? Pure conjecture!

Same place your supporting documentary evidence is of course, and I am still waiting for any evidence from you to back up your claims.

Which claims Phoney?

OH! the masny hundreds you make without any links to support them of course, and don't say you don't do this as very nearly every one of your posts has a claim in it that has no supporting evidence

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!!! And that comes from PHONEY PHAIL?!?!?!

However, read my comment and tell me which claims I made in this thread you are asking me to back up Phoney...

I like how he posts links and expects the reader to go hunt for the applicable comments to his claim?

It's an old tactic used by Hasbarats, the idea is to get you to waste time looking stuff up, which may or may not exist, in the links provided. by the time you find what you are looking for, the conversation has moved on. It's in the Hasbarat manual https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Hasbara_(2009_manual)

Did you do a search on the validity of your link, as it is shown to be much like the Protocols and ISLAMONAZI invention..

Is this the new buzz word that ISLAMONAZI STOOGES will wear out and have no meaning in 6 months time.

See you in 6 months....

Forum List

Back