Can you picture Jesus using genocide as Noah’s God did?

So at which verse starting from Genesis 1:1, or B'reishis alef:alef if you insist, do they get confused?

Who said anything about being confused?

Regards
DL

And who said I'm Christian?
And who said I take everything literally?
A careful inspection of a text reveals a whole lot of information.

A careful inspection of a text reveals a myth that was plagiarized from older works.

Regards
DL

Can you picture Jesus using genocide as Noah’s God did?

The O.T. God has been described as the vilest God imaginable.

The N.T. shows Jesus as a much softer and gentler and loving God.

Many say that Jesus is God even though there are many who dispute that notion for a number of good reasons.

For this O P, I will assume that there is a Trinity. If you are a Trinitarian, then you would have to see the non-judgemental Jesus who would not even stone a prostitute, as the judgemental O.T. God of Noah’s day, --- who will even drown babies and children.

How do you reconcile the O.T. God with the kind, gentle and forgiving Jesus?

Some will point to a new covenant but God himself says that nothing he says will ever be retract and Jesus himself referred back to the old covenant in the bible so let’s not argue that please.

Can you picture Jesus doing the vile things that scriptures say he did in the O.T.?

Regards
DL

All us saints get the knowledge of the past, present and future to know that the earth will be used to destroy all flesh. A lot of flesh were killed by the flood but the rest will be burned up on the "Lord's Day" when He destroys this world with hot molten lava that will melt the crust of this earth, which is called the "Lake of Fire" in Revelation.

You saints are all friendly flag ops and are atheists who seek to damage religions from inside.

You do not fool anyone except yourself. I don't care but know that you are a deluded idiot and anyone who can think will know on whose side you are on.

Regards
DL

You saints are all friendly flag ops and are atheists who seek to damage religions from inside.

You do not fool anyone except yourself. I don't care but know that you are a deluded idiot and anyone who can think will know on whose side you are on.

Regards
DL

You must save a lot of work by copying and pasting the same comments in different forums.

Have a nice day in the mind of our Creator where ALL God's blind people exist.

Forum List

Back