Can you Name Three Actual Facts about Darwinism

Natural selection, fool, IS evolution.

It happens in the stars
It happens on this planet
Those that survive can pass their genes/geology on to their successors.

No god required.
You know it is not. Natural selection is a giant dragon fly becoming smaller and smaller so it can better survive. It's still a dragon fly. Evolution would be after 100 million years, that same dragon fly becomes and elephant.

You mean like in the old USSR or like current day China or North Korea. That's really your goal because of something happened to you atheists who hate so much. I know many atheists who don't share your view. They are nice people who even get involved with some of our Church activities. Because they have come to find out that religious people aren't so extreme as you think. There will be some. But most are not. There are some atheists who believe it's their mission to keep Christian values sequestered completely like yourself, or Stalin, or Hitler, or Putin....
You poor, persecuted dear. I know many people of religion and few are as extreme as the thumpers on this board.

Nothing I've written is incorrect. All you have are guesses called theories. I have fact from Father in Heaven.
hahahaha

So embarrassing. So childish. You don't even know what a scientific theory is. You should not even be commenting in this section of the board.

Name three specific things about Darwinism that are true?
1. It's a LIE.
2. It's based on uniformitarianism or long time which is also a LIE.
3. There's no hard evidence or facts to back it up, but there's a lot of BS papers and articles that atheist scientists wrote to get money from the USG or educational institutions, so people believe it.

Forum List

Back