Can you Name Three Actual Facts about Darwinism

Who made you the LDS politburo spokesperson?
I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. have been for 44 years. I'm 68 now. I'm a convert from Judaism.
We are as most people who believe in God of Israel. Happy, joyful, faithful, obedient and look forward to eternal life.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. have been for 44 years. I'm 68 now. I'm a convert from Judaism.
We are as most people who believe in God of Israel. Happy, joyful, faithful, obedient and look forward to eternal life.

Thats fine. Not everyone needs threats from angry gods to be happy, joyful, faithful, obedient and live a meaningful life.

That eternity party is quite a hook used to lure adherents.

Number 2. is correct via Darwinian circular reasoning, that defines "strong" as able to survive.
Just so painfully stupid.

Darwin didn't "theorize" that "the strong survive, because the strong survive".He postulated strength as only one selective pressure in a huge list of selective pressures. Sexual selection. Fur color from environment. Etc

He outlined the idea of fitness. Why white bunnies in the north, and brown bunnies further south. Why peacock tails.

He said it was self evident that these models had an advantage in fitness. Else, they would be different models. That isn't circular reasoning. It explains why peacock tail feathers exist, or bright red animals that are easily seen by predators, or wingless birds, etc etc.

It therefore wasn't just about strength, or speed, or size, or breeding rate. It was about likelihood of passing on the individual's genotype.

Basically, he had humanity's "DUH" moment and explained that things which appear to be designed are not. I.e., all living creatures.

And the nutters have never gotten over it.

1) Living things adapt to their environment over long periods of time
2) Living things seek out features and advantages in mates to pass on to their offspring
3) Evolution happens over long periods of time and lead to survival of the fittest and most adaptable creatures of any given species.
That is only an example of what darwin found to occur in species, not of how it occurs, suppose the story of adam and eve were true, who's to say those things would not occur due to the hand of god?

Thats fine. Not everyone needs threats from angry gods to be happy, joyful, faithful, obedient and live a meaningful life.

That eternity party is quite a hook used to lure adherents.
See, we understand that they aren't threats. They are direction in life in which everyone needs. If there is no punishment then there is no benefit either keeping the Commandments of God. We need opposition in order to understand anything and everything. Otherwise, people would just accept Satan's plans and be lost forever in their sins. Satan is the one angry because he was cast out of Father's presence for rebellion. And, those who fight against the Father and Son are being taught lies about our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ. Such as yourself.

See, we understand that they aren't threats. They are direction in life in which everyone needs. If there is no punishment then there is no benefit either keeping the Commandments of God. We need opposition in order to understand anything and everything. Otherwise, people would just accept Satan's plans and be lost forever in their sins. Satan is the one angry because he was cast out of Father's presence for rebellion. And, those who fight against the Father and Son are being taught lies about our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ. Such as yourself.
Living in trembling fear of "Satans" is a sad existence.

I'm not clear on what lies I'm being taught about your supernatural father.

Why are you assuming that anyone who doesn't believe as you do is fighting against your supernatural father?

Nice theory but inaccurate even from a big bang view. The formation of galaxies and starts and planets are animal life objects. Are they. You conflated two different things. Again, there is no evidence that we are related to any of those smaller creatures. Here is a more accurate description.

View attachment 624633
No, I didn't.
Your refusal to understand the analogy only demonstrates your willful ignorance.
AND
Without evolution, there is no big bang. It's all "god."
So off to Kentucky with you where you can see actual "evidence" of humans riding dinosaurs to work.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 624634

Not as much as your own ignorance in believing that anything existed more than a nanosecond ago.

Can you prove anything existed prior to now or are we supposed to accept that on "faith"?

That latter doesn't sound very scientific... it sounds like a belief in God to me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Man you are stupid.
If you're beyond birth...
You've existed for a long as you've been alive.

There's your proof sparky. "something that existed prior to now."

Geez

Living in trembling fear of "Satans" is a sad existence.

I'm not clear on what lies I'm being taught about your supernatural father.

Why are you assuming that anyone who doesn't believe as you do is fighting against your supernatural father?
You are either for God or against God. There is no in between. No fence sitters. And, as you are doing here, you are against God trying to destroy the faith of others. You are angry about something and this causes your rebellion. Sad... :poke:

No, I didn't.
Your refusal to understand the analogy only demonstrates your willful ignorance.
AND
Without evolution, there is no big bang. It's all "god."
So off to Kentucky with you where you can see actual "evidence" of humans riding dinosaurs to work.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL!!! Good one! Wait until Uncle Joe gets rid of all gasoline powered cars for electric cars that no one can afford. We will need dinosaurs to get around for sure! Go Fred!

Yes, there is no Big Bang meaning no evolution. Just natural selection.

You are either for God or against God. There is no in between. No fence sitters. And, as you are doing here, you are against God trying to destroy the faith of others. You are angry about something and this causes your rebellion. Sad... :poke:
I'm convinced the religious extremists don't understand the damage they do to religious belief with such ridiculous, absolutist beliefs that defy reasonable people.

Your extremist position quite clearly derives from your religious fundamentalism. Fortunately, your extremist views are not shared by most Americans. Your extremist views are typical for what we might find in some Pakistani tribal backwater which is why I'm forever grateful that this nation has a throttle called rule of law which prevents you extremists from imposing your absolutist views on women.

Angry, hateful religious extremists. Sad.

I'm convinced the religious extremists don't understand the damage they do to religious belief with such ridiculous, absolutist beliefs that defy reasonable people.

Your extremist position quite clearly derives from your religious fundamentalism. Fortunately, your extremist views are not shared by most Americans. Your extremist views are typical for what we might find in some Pakistani tribal backwater which is why I'm forever grateful that this nation has a throttle called rule of law which prevents you extremists from imposing your absolutist views on women.

Angry, hateful religious extremists. Sad.
What extreme position? Just another buzz word that is used when a position doesn't match up with your own. Look at the damage that is being done to small children and even teenagers by extreme liberals on many issues; political, covid19, sexual confusion....
Angry, hateful non-religious people who want to kill anyone who disagrees with them. Can't even tell jokes anymore.

What extreme position? Just another buzz word that is used when a position doesn't match up with your own. Look at the damage that is being done to small children and even teenagers by extreme liberals on many issues; political, covid19, sexual confusion....
Angry, hateful non-religious people who want to kill anyone who disagrees with them. Can't even tell jokes anymore.
What extremist position?

"You are either for God or against God".

I suppose sch an extremist position expands the number of people you can loathe. The swath of people across the planet who are not religious or hold to a faith different from yours, even a version of Christianity different from yours, can all be on your hate list.

You certainly have the right to promote such an insular position but the majority of Americans disagree with your extremist position.

I'd much prefer that Christian values are kept under the bootheel of secular law.

Not that a good burning at the stake once in a while isn't fun and games.

LOL!!! Good one! Wait until Uncle Joe gets rid of all gasoline powered cars for electric cars that no one can afford. We will need dinosaurs to get around for sure! Go Fred!

Yes, there is no Big Bang meaning no evolution. Just natural selection.
Natural selection, fool, IS evolution.

It happens in the stars
It happens on this planet
Those that survive can pass their genes/geology on to their successors.

No god required.

What extremist position?

"You are either for God or against God".

I suppose sch an extremist position expands the number of people you can loathe. The swath of people across the planet who are not religious or hold to a faith different from yours, even a version of Christianity different from yours, can all be on your hate list.

You certainly have the right to promote such an insular position but the majority of Americans disagree with your extremist position.

I'd much prefer that Christian values are kept under the bootheel of secular law.

Not that a good burning at the stake once in a while isn't fun and games.
You mean like in the old USSR or like current day China or North Korea. That's really your goal because of something happened to you atheists who hate so much. I know many atheists who don't share your view. They are nice people who even get involved with some of our Church activities. Because they have come to find out that religious people aren't so extreme as you think. There will be some. But most are not. There are some atheists who believe it's their mission to keep Christian values sequestered completely like yourself, or Stalin, or Hitler, or Putin....

Forum List

Back