Can You Get Monkey Pox Off Of Contaminated Surfaces?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
It seems very odd what with the "sanitize everything" craze during the covid that you are seeing shit-all (no pun intended) about the fudge-packers leaving their nastys behind on surfaces.

Its almost like the dems want it to spread.....You do you but I'd be wary about using public "facilities".

That and given how the sick fucks act these days I'd not be surprised if they left behind their little "gifts" on purpose.

Can you get monkeypox from surfaces? Here's what one study found.

It seems very odd what with the "sanitize everything" craze during the covid that you are seeing shit-all (no pun intended) about the fudge-packers leaving their nastys behind on surfaces.

Its almost like the dems want it to spread.....You do you but I'd be wary about using public "facilities".

That and given how the sick fucks act these days I'd not be surprised if they left behind their little "gifts" on purpose.

If a gay male massaged his rectum on it.

1532uf671e047072d403ca4f1dcacb3fc5292.jpg

Yes, as long as the surface isn't part of a dick.

I would avoid public toilets if at all possible. I don't know if you could catch it off a toilet seat or not, but don't plan to find out.

According to CDC it takes a prolonged direct contact with infected area. So no, a causal contact with a surface would be very unlikely to infect you but anything is possible.

Most of the sanitizing in public places is done as a statement to customers that their establishment is a clean healthy place to shop or dine. Although sanitizing surfaces is not need to prevent Monkey Pox, it will prevent other diseases. Some diseases spread by indirect contact are minor such as Pink-eye, Head Lice, and Roseola but others such as Rubella, Tetanus, and Ebola are not.

Sanitation is a good thing just as masks in crowed places are. If everyone took pains to avoid diseases, we could reduce our need for healthcare services.

The wearing of masks and sanitation during 20-21 has radically reduce many airborne disease such has the Flu and other diseases spread by thru the air, indirect contact and direct contact.

It's just another good reason to eat right and be "regular".....0700 constitutional and I'm done for the day. ;)
Gallic response is after morning coffee. I never hit the road before morning coffed and the response.
I don't generally like Russian thinking, but the late Senator for Tennessee is correct.

Forum List

Back