Zone1 Can you be member of the "White Race" if you have literally a brown skin

Oh. She can't be Jewish then...

b-sisterhood-ethiopianjew-020713-1425662776.jpg
Not ethnically Jewish.
The world is a screwed up place. Only white race (including the Jews) are forced to take in all races and eth icities as one of their own.

Our people seem to be filled with guilt over our success

God is not able be grasped as we understand things.I doubt he is any color. Does a Divine Spirit have a color?
You know, you CAN know. You don't have to remain ignorant:

among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[a] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters

You know, you CAN know. You don't have to remain ignorant:

among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[a] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters
That image was for our benefit..God is pure Light…Besides I’m not getting baited in on some pointless racial argument.

God is not able be grasped as we understand things.I doubt he is any color. Does a Divine Spirit have a color?
Then how can you people claim to be made in a god's image if you cannot grasp what that image is?

I’ve given you the answer. You are being purposely obtuse. I’m done with this conversation unless you have something substantive to add.

I’ve given you the answer. You are being purposely obtuse. I’m done with this conversation unless you have something substantive to add.

All I am doing is asking questions that you have not given a meaningful answer to.

I have a personal theory. This is my view. I believe in the Creation. We are all linked genetically. I personally believe through evolution, yes I said evolution, that genetic traits mutated as different groups of humans settled together and began procreating among themselves and so took on the different racial traits we have today.
I do have empirical proof that makes my belief valid. Every dog breed has a common ancestor,the wolf. Because of selective breeding we have roughly 340 breeds of dog. Like humans they all have basic characteristics in common, but have unique ones that make them seperate.

Again my belief.
Well never-mind Adam and Eve - that is only for religious believers.

As I had stated before: or alternative Theory - humans actually looked like Bushman-san people and on their way to colonize the earth - they split into three distinctive groups, Whites, Asians and Africans - all three basically sharing the same original genes.

As for Wolfs and Dogs:
A dog does not derive from a Wolf, because:
(a) no one so far found out where dogs actually come from
(B) if you keep crossing Wolf's with other Wolf's for a 100,000 years, they why should a pup suddenly look like a Chihuahua? it will always be a Wolf.
(c) only if a Wolf is crossed with a Dog, a pup (mixed breed) will result - continued mixing of different breeds will one day come up with pups looking like a Chihuahua or a Poodle.

You can cross a Donkey breed with a Donkey breed forever - you will never get a mule out of it. You need to mix a Donkey breed with a Horse breed to get a Mule - and that Mule would be a mixed breed.

As for animals it is called a breed
As for humans it is called a race

So if a human race that took off from Southern Africa (aka Adam and Eve) looked like e.g. Bushman-San, they must have intermixed with other human like races along it's path. The last big race mix around 20-25000 years ago where probably Neanderthals mixing with Bushman-San mixed offspring's. - thus resulting in the present day human race and all it's various varieties aka races.

So around 6000 years ago the offspring's of a particular group (race) settled down (no more wandering - known due to excavations and distinctive cultural patterns in e.g. ceramics) in today's Europe - specifically Central Europe - some of them also went to England, Ireland and Spain - known due to excavations and identification of common cultural patterns - right down to textile patterns, weapons and jewellery. Around 2500 years later Roman legions decide to attack these people since they had been harassing the Romans for around 700 years. These people were termed in general as Celtic people by the Romans and described in Roman literature as being of fair, white skin complexion, with mostly reddish or brown hair and loads of tattoos and wearing checkered clothing. Aka the forefathers of today's e.g. Bavarian's - people like me.

The main areas the Romans initially went in were today's Northern-Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Southern-Germany. 300 years later the Romans continued into France and 100 years later into Spain and England - again describing the same people. The more the Romans got into today's Belgium and Germany around 2200 years ago they came into conflict with another group, - which they described as being of very whitish complexion with mostly blond and brownish hair - no tattoos and different textiles and culture - and henceforth termed them Germanic people.

Archeological evidence shows that this group (Germanic) had originated from today's Russia/Volga river area around 5000 years ago. Around 3000 years ago they are archeologically detected in e.g. Northern-Germany - spreading then into today's Scandinavia and 500 years later into today's Holland/Belgium and central Germany - thus colliding with the Celtics people. The epicenter of the Celtic culture was in today's France with a weaker and less highly developed presence in Southern-Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Those Celtic groups in today's Germany had already been overrun or assimilated by the Germanic people and those in Southern Germany had been incorporated into the Roman Empire.
The new enemy/race constellation between Rome and today's Germany was from around 200BC - Romans against Germanic people. Around 700 years later some of those Germanic people went to England - colliding with Celtic people partially mixed with Romans and Celtic people from Scotland, Ireland and Wales.

As such the main body of today's Central Europe, Scandinavia, northern Spain and the UK are Celtic/Germanic people mixed to a small extend with whatever the Romans had in their legions. And can be easily identified due to being of fair and whitish complexion with Blond to Red and down to dark brown. black hair. Some of them nowadays also again have tattoos. (supposed to be a sarcastic comment).

And these people do not look like Indians, Chinese, Mongols or Eastern Europeans, Southern Europeans, Middle eastern Folks, Gypsies, Eskimos, or Blacks. They simple look and have the features of Celtic-Germanic people and also constitute the majority of today's American Whites. Independent of an e.g. Sicily-American that likes to be called or wants to be considered to be a White. due to former racial issues in the USA - or today's racial issues in the USA that supposedly would give him an advantage.

So for some people on this thread to indicate or pursuing the line/agenda that there are no races, or WE all come from the same people, or we are all initially Blacks, etc. etc is what it is: Plain stupid and ignorant towards archeologically proven facts and Roman Literature.

And personally I don't care what a central European might have looked 15000 years ago - since no one knows and it has no bearing onto the today's known and existing, identifiable races and ethnicity's.

Independent of an e.g. Sicily-American that likes to be called or wants to be considered to be a White. due to former racial issues in the USA - or today's racial issues in the USA that supposedly would give him an advantage.

You and that Arab/Jew Death Angel do not agree eventough you are both "racists".

You and that Arab/Jew Death Angel do not agree eventough you are both "racists".
Thanks - finally you admitted as to what your true agenda is all about - via opening this and various associated nonsensical, bullshit threads

To generally accuse Whites as being Racists - whilst you yourself, is the only true racist Idiot around, in his very own threads. 😂

Pointless source - a Wolf that interbreeds with a Dog - will cause a new breed - that this new breed and it's offspring in e.g. 50,000 years or a million years will show a genetic relationship to a Wolf, is about as logic as that the sun will rise tomorrow in the East.

That Wolf's were domesticated as well as mixed breeds and therefore followed humans around is already known to everyone - however there is no proof as to what kind/kinds of Dogs, and when those Dogs appeared first.

Nothing personally against you - but this obvious racist ideology propagating thread against Whites from a Roma, is now a closed thread to me

Last edited:
Thanks - finally you admitted as to what your true agenda is all about - via opening this and various associated nonsensical, bullshit threads

To generally accuse Whites as being Racists - whilst you yourself, is the only true racist Idiot around, in his very own threads. 😂

You said a few pages ago, that there is nothing wrong with being a "racist" or "nazi" and that you are one. Read a few pages further back. Why would you now be offended? I call you racist, but even in proclamation marks "racist" arent you a racist?

Forum List

Back