Zone1 Can you be member of the "White Race" if you have literally a brown skin

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
An old definition of "gypsy" says they are "dark-skinned caucasian people" i guess caucasian as in white race. Do they have a "Europid appearance eventhough they have a darker skin and hair colour"?

What do Americans think?

My mum, me and my grandparents....

Fuck no. White is white. European....

But do you need to be fully European? Can you be 80% European, or 70% European? And white? Can you be 30% European and White? Roma do typically have European Ancestry the amount varies from Individual and Community to Individual and Community. But anywhere from typically 30% to 88% etc. That is typical. Would say someone with 88% European is not "white"?

Fuck no. White is white. European....

Gypsy Results... Me and a predicted 2nd-3rd cousin from Ancestry.com

European components are in red
Southasian components are in yellow
Middle Eastern Components are in Blue

*Gypsy results usually or typically come in European, Southasian and Middle Eastern... Significant African or East Asian or Native American would be atypical...

An old definition of "gypsy" says they are "dark-skinned caucasian people" i guess caucasian as in white race. Do they have a "Europid appearance eventhough they have a darker skin and hair colour"?

What do Americans think?

My mum, me and my grandparents....

Do they give you a membership badge for the white race? Or is it just a sticker?

More important , why are you wearing a dish mop on your head ?
Or is it the worst imaginable wig?

Look at your presumed father -- last photo . What must he think if still with you ?

No. You will never be given a membership card or shown the secret handshake.

Gypsy is not a race. There are only three: white, black, and Asian.

I run into the same thing when others insist Jews are not white - a sentiment usually expressed by antisemites - when in fact there are white Jews, black Jews, and Asian Jews.

I run into the same thing when others insist Jews are not white - a sentiment usually expressed by antisemites - when in fact there are white Jews, black Jews, and Asian Jews.
So they are right based on your report .
Jews might be white and they also might not .

So they are right based on your report .
Jews might be white and they also might not .
Yes, of course. I’m always surprised that this is a question. In my shul, the overwhelimg percentage are white, but there are a few blacks.

Gypsy is not a race. There are only three: white, black, and Asian.

OMG the usual garbage about antisemitism - raised only by certain Jews, whilst denying the answer as to why antisemitism exists worldwide.

Most anthropologists recognize 3 or 4 basic races of man in existence today. These races can be further subdivided into as many as 30 subgroups.
As such naturally not all Jews are White.

This becomes obvious since e.g a Tamil-Indian bears no resemblance to e.g. a Han Chinese - as such e.g. Asians and other basic-races also consist of subgroups.
The same applies towards a Jew that has his ancestry in regards to e.g. central Europe, as opposed to a Jew with Middle-east or African ancestry.
An American black Jew - would only constitute as a Jew via religious conversion or e.g. a Jewish woman of e.g. European ancestry marring a black American - hence their offspring would be considered to be Jews and racially the offspring would be a Mulatto.
The same naturally also applies towards Gypsy already distinguished via the sub groups Roma and Sinti.

The mid-20th-century anthropologist William C. Boyd defined race as: “A population which differs significantly from other populations in regard to the frequency of one or more of the genes it possesses. It is an arbitrary matter which, and how many, gene loci we choose to consider as a significant ‘constellation'”.
A distinct population that is isolated in a particular area from other populations of a species, and consistently distinguishable from the others, e.g. morphology (or even only genetically).
Nucleotide diversity is based on single mutations, single nucleotide polymorphism (SNPs). The nucleotide diversity between humans is about 0.1 percent (one difference per one thousand nucleotide between two humans chosen at random).

What is race? The Census Bureau defines race as a person’s self-identification with one or more social groups. An individual can report as White, Black or African American, Asian, American Indian and Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, or some other race.

Last edited:
Mort...you and your family look more like mexicans/south Americans than anything else.
You can’t always tell a person’s ethnicity from looks alone. People tell me I don’t look Jewish, especially when I was younger:

Attachments

• A5886E38-EC2C-4F2C-8A1F-7962C79392A7.jpeg
    A5886E38-EC2C-4F2C-8A1F-7962C79392A7.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 19
But do you need to be fully European? Can you be 80% European, or 70% European? And white? Can you be 30% European and White? Roma do typically have European Ancestry the amount varies from Individual and Community to Individual and Community. But anywhere from typically 30% to 88% etc. That is typical. Would say someone with 88% European is not "white"?
Scandinavians are white. Russians are white. British are white. Arabs are white. Jews are white

When I saw the thread I knew it was a Mortimer thread. You're obsessed with race and self.

Mort...you and your family look more like mexicans/south Americans than anything else.

I guess there are many similarities like the brown skin dark hair, etc. thats why I asked if you can even be white "if you have literally a brown skin" and if they are white, i guess tyically they would be disqualified from being white, because of their dark skin complexion and white means someone with light skin?

More important , why are you wearing a dish mop on your head ?
Or is it the worst imaginable wig?

Look at your presumed father -- last photo . What must he think if still with you ?

That is my grandfather not my father. My father is this...

I guess there are many similarities like the brown skin dark hair, etc. thats why I asked if you can even be white "if you have literally a brown skin" and if they are white, i guess tyically they would be disqualified from being white, because of their dark skin complexion and white means someone with light skin?

I would say no.
What the hell is with your desire to be white anyway?
All thats going to lead to is constant disappointment.
Learn to live in your own skin.

Forum List

Back